Mine (A Taylor Swift Pregnanc...

By starlitnightswift

Taylor and Adam have dated for two years and have wanted to settle down and have kids for six months of that... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2- World Tours and Surprises
Chapter 3: The Result
Chapter 4: The Reveal
Chapter 5- Revealing the pregnancy to my fans in Brisbane
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 6: Preparing for our baby girl to arrive and announcing to the world
Chapter 7- The Final Show
Chapter 8- The Adoption of Kamryn-Grace
Chapter 9- The Beginning Stage of Labor
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 11
another authors note sorry!
Chapter 12
Author's note
OPINIONS PLEASE
UPDATE

Chapter 10

1K 26 2
By starlitnightswift

Kamryn's POV
I roll Taylor into room 13, and her lovely midwife, Carla, is in there filling up the tub with warm water.  Adam and I help Taylor onto the bed and get her comfortable, and then I leave the room to grab some food and drink from the cafeteria thing that they have here. I buy my stuff and head back to our room to watch over Taylor while Adam goes and buys himself some food and drink.

Taylor is quite distressed. I feel so sorry for her, she doesn't know what the hell is going on, but all she knows right now is that she's coming closer to delivering a baby. After being here for about an hour, Carla comes in and starts doing her checks on Taylor and says that she's about 3cm dilated. Her contractions are also coming closer together. And right now, they are every 15 minutes.

"Ok, we are at every 15 minutes now. Do you want to try the pool yet? Carla told me it's ready to go and you're  welcome to try it at any stage." Her reply is cut short by another wave of pain passing over her.

"Yeah. Only if I can get over there th- OW. Sorry, another contraction. Yeah, only if I can get over there and my legs feel like jelly so.... Yeah I'd like to get into the pool please."

I encourage Taylor to stand and I guide her to the pool, help her to get undressed, then into the pool in just her bra. I then head over to the wall of buzzers. There are about 20 in total, and each one is labeled with the appropriate midwife or staff member. I press the buzzer to call for Carla. She arrives not even a minute later, and I explain the situation, and she's happy to stay and help me to keep Taylor calm.

Taylor's POV:
I ask Kamryn to get into the pool with me and she and Carla comfort me through each contraction with ease. This place makes me feel really comfortable, and the warmth of the water makes me feel light and free. I close my eyes and just relax. This is finally starting to become real. In a few hours, we will have a baby to look after. This emotion causes so many questions to run through my head, and I start to get worried. This isn't good. I look at my bump, which in  just a few hours, will no longer contain my baby girl.

Kamryn must of noticed my facial expression because she wrapped one arm around my body and grabbed my left hand in comfort.

"You okay?" She broke the silence by checking up on me. This is why I love her.

"I'm super worried about how I'll be as a mother........." I replied worriedly, while looking down at my bump. Just as I looked down, another wave of pain passed over me, making me scream slightly and grab my belly in pain.

I hear Carla say something but I don't quite catch it as I'm still in a bit of pain.

Kamryn broke the silence yet again. "Tay, don't worry. I've had the best month so far with having you as my mom, you're doing great. You'll be a great mom to this little one too, I know it. Just try to relax, please." I close my eyes and just relax.

Adam returns fifteen minutes later, and the next thing I know, he's being instructed by Carla to leave the room and return when he's finished eating.

"Excuse me, Mr........"

"Wiles. But please, call me Adam."

"Okay, Adam, could you please refrain from bringing food and drink in here? Not being mean or anything, but I don't want any food or drink residue from falling into the tub and contaminating it."

"But, what about my daughter? She brought food in."

"Yes, but that was before Taylor went into the pool."

"Oh, OK."

Adam's POV
I understand what Carla means so I leave the room and finish the food that I had bought. I tell Taylor I'll be back in a little while.

"OK," she responded weakly.

I head out of the room and took the food with me.

Taylor's POV
I'm not sure how long I've been in this tub but I can guess it's been 1 hour or so due to my skin pruning.

"Uh, Carla? can I step out for a few minutes?"

She spoke sweetly, "Of course."

I then asked for assistance.  Carla helps me out, puts a robe around me, and gently helps me to the bed. Kamryn remains in the tub in case I want to get back in.

----------------

After 15 minutes, the contractions became closer (to be exact 5 minutes). Carla does her checks again and tells me I'm 9 cm dilated. I requested to head back into the pool. She returned me to the pool and then the next thing I know, Adam has returned from out in the waiting area and is about to open the door. I know this because I can see his shadow in the glass, which is designed so no one can see in.

Adam's POV
Just as I approach the door to Taylor's room, I hear her suddenly scream, a scream so loud that it made me jump out of my skin. I then heard more screaming and "OW"ing. I wait on the other side of the door and put my earphones in, unable to hear her in this much pain. It's hard enough to see her in this amount of pain anyway.

Taylor's POV
5 minutes after I got into the tub, I suddenly  felt a lot of pressure and had that urge to push. Carla does her checks and with a blank look on her face, she instructs me to push. And so I follow her instructions and begin pushing. I was screaming by this point. I was in a lot of pain.

-------------------------

After about 3 hours of pushing I hear Carla tell me my baby is almost here and for me to push 1 more time.

"I don't want to!" I whined. 

Kamryn suddenly became a coach.

"Taylor," She spoke seriously, "this baby wants to be born. They want to meet us. Come on. 1. More. Push."

I agreed and finally pushed my final push. After 10 seconds, I heard a little wail coming from outside the tub as Kamryn lifted her out.  I began crying tears of joy. Carla and Kamryn were too. Adam was not in the room, and I was presuming that he wanted to give us girls a little private time to bond with our sister and daughter, or he's unable to handle seeing me in pain. Maybe both. I don't know.

She layed little Isla-Rose Mackenzie in my arms, then safely removed her cord.

Out of nowhere I began cramping up again. I thought it was over. Carla had a quick check and a shocked look came across her face.

"Uh.......... Taylor?"

"Yes?"

"Did you know that you were having twins?"

"TWINS?!?!" Kamryn and I said in shock. I then began contracting again and screamed in pain.

"Yes," she spoke quickly, "I must ask you to push NOW!"

I did again and in about 2 minutes, another little wail came out of nowhere.

"Taylor, you have another beautiful baby girl!" I began crying, more tears of joy flowing out. I was SHOCKED! Nobody told me I was having TWINS!!!!!!!!

I was slapped back to reality when they laid my other daughter in my arms. I look down at my two babies and just sob so uncontrollably that I end up passing Isla-Rose to Kamryn. The only noises in the room are the cries of me and the twins.

Once I've calmed down, I hear Carla ask "What are the names for these two little girls?"

"Isla-Rose Mackenzie and........." I drew a blank when it came to the other baby.

Then Kamryn spoke up. "Hmm........ how about Anne-Marie Lynn?"

I thought for a little, then finally came to a decision, "Kamryn that's a GREAT name choice!"

I turned to the midwife and spoke, "Isla-Rose Mackenzie and Anne-Marie Lynn Swift-Wiles." She smiled and wrote the names down on the birth certificates.

I was helped out of the tub, my robe was then placed back on, and with Carla's help, I was returned to the bed and gently sat down, just as Kamryn was getting out of the tub. She wrapped a towel around her sodden undergarments and went to the attached bathroom to change. .

Carla then handed my girls over to me, all wrapped up in pink hats and blankets. Kamryn had come back by then, so I passed little Isla-Rose over to her.  I see Adam walk in and over to the bed and when he sees two sound asleep babies instead of one, his eyes very nearly pop out of his head.

"Hey Adam. We've been surprised with twins."

"What? Wow. Hahaha, what's the names?"

"Well, Kamryn's holding Isla-Rose and well, Kamryn decided to name the one that I'm holding, Anne-Marie Lynn."

He smiled at me and said, "Any name that you or Kamryn suggest is wonderful."

I hugged him alongside Kamryn, who was still holding Isla, and sobbing.  I finally have the perfect family:  Me, Adam, Kamryn, Isla-Rose Mackenzie and Anne-Marie Lynn.

Let our future really begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Isla- Rose is finally here!

Hope you guys liked the plot twist I added!

I HAVE SPENT THE PAST DAY WATCHING RE RUNS OF THE FEARLESS TOUR, SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR AND THE RED TOUR. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THEM, TAYLOR PUTS ON SUCH GOOD SHOWS.

Stay Fearless

Tyler x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 966 52
{BOOK TWO OF NEW ROMANTICS (TAYVIN/TALVIN/CAYLOR} I advise you to read the first book first, so that you won't get confused :) * When the road trip...
50.7K 768 22
What will happen when a surprise pops up in Taylor and Joe's lives? Will they be able to keep their growing family safe from the camera flashes and s...
11.1K 342 24
this is a story where ashi gets unexpectedly pregnant with tanzeel's baby! Ps: they were dating will he keep the baby?? will their parents accept it...
44.4K 693 59
Taylor has gotten out of a 6 year relationship, and decided that it wasn't best to try again, till a spiral comes around and the boy on the football...