Ninjago Perfect Match Boyfrie...

By NinjagoForever

A Ninjago fanfiction...where you and your ninja boyfriend meet through an online dating website! I haven't se... More

Introduction A/N--Please Read
Meeting Him Online
When He Messages You at School
Meeting in Person
He Picks You Up From School
You Meet His Friends
He Meets Your Friend
When You Like Each Other
He Asks You Out
Your First Date
First Kiss
You Fight
How You're Both Dealing With It
How You're Both Dealing With It {Part II}
How You're Both Dealing With It {Part III}
How You're Both Dealing With It {Part IV}
He Teaches You to Fight
You Surprise Him
Your Worst Fear
You Get Jealous
Jay...
Prom
Prom {Part II}
Article On You Two
He Catches You Singing
Graduation
Camping Trip
Elemental Powers?
Training
Day At The Beach
Fun and Games
Starting College
Serpentine Attack!
The Aftermath
Halloween
Halloween {Part II}
The Morning After
There Is A Problem
Getting Some Answers
Unwelcome Help
Searching For the Tomb
Apologies
Digging Your Way Out {Sort Of}
Serpentine Found
Saving Jay {Sort Of}
Fighting A Hypnotized Ninja Is Not Fun
A Few Minor Details
He Gives You A Present
Life Decisions
A Difficult Choice
The Holidays Begin
Jay Plus Brothers Equals Awkward
Wake-Up Call
Christmas
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Fashion Problems
Wedding Day
Last-Minute Preparations
The Wedding
Happily Ever After
Epilogue

Jay Goes Home

3.6K 150 63
By NinjagoForever

"Well, uh, I guess this is goodbye, y/n."

"Goodbye for now," you correct. You're walking Jay to his rental car so that he can drive back to the airport and fly back home to the monastery. Despite your protests to the contrary, you really wish Jay would stay with you for a few more weeks. But...he has to help protect Ninjago, and you have to work on your education. The two of you just can't live near each other right now. Hopefully, that's going to change once you graduate.

On impulse, you grab Jay's shoulder, pull him to a stop, and turn him around so he's facing you. "It was really fun having you here, you know. Maybe you could come visit again sometime."

Jay laughs nervously. "Ha, really? Well, it was interesting, getting schooled by you in our sparring match."

You facepalm. "Jay Dorkmaster Walker..."

Jay gives you a weird look. "Uh, you know that's not my middle name, right?"

"I know, but I don't know what your real middle name is, so I had to make one up," you explain with a shrug.

"Wow," Jay says. "You sound kind of like my mom when you do that."

You hold up a hand. "Peace! I will stop your mouth."

"What's that supposed to—?"

You cut Jay off by kissing him. He kisses you back, bouncing giddily the whole time.

Finally, Jay pulls away with a serious look on his face. "Just be careful, y/n. there have been a lot of Serpentine sightings recently, especially in this area."

"Jay," you reply. "I can handle myself. Don't worry."

Jay pecks you on the lips. "I'm your boyfriend. It's my job to worry."

You smile at him. "I know. You keep an eye out, okay? I'd rather not have to use my awesome ninja skills to save you."

"And who taught you those ninja skills?" Jay asks in a mock-hurt voice.

You laugh and nudge his shoulder. "I'm teasing. I know you can handle yourself. Just be careful, okay? I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Hey, I'm a ninja. I travel in the shadows, I walk unknown amongst my enemies, I command the very lightning! I can handle anything those dumb snakes throw at me."

"Sure," you laugh, before noticing the time on your watch. "Wow, how did it get so late already?"

"Yikes!" Jay grabs your wrist and checks the time, then takes off running down the street. "I've gotta go, I'm gonna miss my flight, I love you, y/n!"

You laugh to yourself as Jay disappears around the corner. "I love you too, you dork."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.9K 26
Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have any you especially want: Comment! I hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you FEELSS I will update soon! WAR...
1.3K 47 19
This is a Ninjago Fanfic and I want to have fun with this one. This will also probably stay in Kai's and My OC's POV for majority This also takes pl...
959K 19.1K 200
i know i know, this is probably what youre thinking: really? another boyfriend scenario book? but really, i think theyre cute, and i decided to make...
29.2K 372 47
Hey guy's! So... this is my first Story, and I hope you will like it. And please don't hate it. Send to me you'r requests, and I will do my best! OK...