Agents Of Shield

By gothforlife

Cassie had never had a home since she was kidnaped when she was elven when she is twenty five she meets her b... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
1O
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
A girl called India
20
21
22
23
India
24
25
26
27
28
29
India's diary
30
31
Part two
1
2
3
4

1

83 3 0
By gothforlife

Cassie's Pov
I was working. I had been working in my current job for a few months now. To be honest I don't really like my new home or job. I don't belong there. I'm used to that I don't belong anywhere.

I have got friends in this town. If you could actually call them friends I have Alexis at work and there's Kasey who is her final year at collage. I like Kasey more than Alexis. Kasey was just more fun. Alexis was quiet and hardly ever made a joke. The few times she had you couldn't even tell they were jokes. They weren't funny either.

My eyes flickered from my work and I wince when I see some photos on my desk. I feel a tear roll down my face. One was of Mum and the other was of my sister. My sister who wasn't allowed to live with me.

"You alright Cassie" a girl at my work said

"Yes" I say

I realise then that I'm crying. I can't believe what I'm doing. I'm not the crying type. I'm used to being in control. I have always had to be in control.

"I'm fine" I said

"Your crying" she tells me

Jess Palmer the girl who is asking me Jess is the kind of person is kind who will press to find out what's wrong. She is nice I suppose.

"Our be fine in a minuet" I told her.

"Do you want to go out later" she asks me sweetly

I'm not really thinking when I speak.

"Oh um sure" I mutter

"Call our tell the others" she told me

"What's others" I asked her already thinking about the way to say that I'm busy.

"Oh you know the twins Megen Beth, Paige and I was going to ask Alexis" she told me

I didn't really want to go out. I wanted to go back to my small apartment. I didn't want to my awkward talk with the people at work. I almost never went out with anyone after work. I would go out with Alexis after work sometimes but that was pretty much it. I don't like Megan but Paige is alright and I don't like Beth. I don't like the twins much. I didn't think Alexis would come. She never went out with anyone from work except me.

I was quiet. I was still trying to get over what happened. When it was time for me and the people who worked with me to go off to lunch break they would split into groups and run off. I would go to lunch with Alexis or I would go alone.

I would mostly go alone. I would read or sometimes I would go out to take photos. I have always loved to take photos since I was a little kid I took photos.

Jess has only just gone when it's time for everyone to leave to lunch.

"Shall we get lunch" Alexis muttered to me

Alexis is the closet I have to a friend at work. I'm used to her and she's used to me. Alexis is quiet. We don't act like best friends. We never giggle mess around. We our like two people together because it is easier than being alone.

"Sure" I said

"Alexis, Cassie" a girl shouts.

The two of us turn and see Jess waving at us.

"Have lunch with us" she said cheerfully

"Sure" I said regretting it as soon as the words leave my lips.

"You two our both coming out tonight" she said smiling

"Yes me and Alexis both our" I said

Alexi glared at me. She doesn't like spending time with anyone at work except me. I know she's going to say something to get out of it

"It's Jess" I whispered in defence

Jess is sweet. I can't help but like her. She winds me up though. She is charming though. She is only a year younger than me and she nice to everybody. Megan glared at her but Jess didn't seem to notice. Jess reminds me of a bright eyed dog that you just feel mean saying no too.

Alexis and me were silent as we walked to a cafe.

"I love your hair" Jess tells Alexis sweetly.

"I've had it like this for years" Alexi snapped

Alexi has shoulder length white hair. She said it used to be pink when she was thirteen but she likes it white. She said once white's blank I suppose that's why Alexis choses to have white hair.

"Me and Alexis have to go" I said when we had been there for about ten minuets and I could hardly bear it.

None protested. I noticed Beth and Megen looked happy that we were leaving. Beth and Megan didn't like us. Not even Jess said anything and I was glad.

"I'm afraid we can't make it out tonight" I tell them

"Oh well another time" said Jess actually sounding crestfallen

"Bye" I said

"Thank you" Alexis muttered to me when we were out but I know she blamed me for having to spend time with Jess and her friends

I'm used to Alexis now. Alexis is always quiet but it's easier than endless pointless chatter to fill the time. She easily can slide into the background as the ghost girl. I see a girl then. She's beautiful with dark hair.

"Sky" I mutter under my breath

Sky's Pov

I have been in Shield for week now. I left the van the place I called home and moved into a plane that for some reason everyone called the bus. In a weird way I miss the van. It was home. It wasn't a nice home but it was home and I was used to it. The bus the plane that I now live in is comfy and it's nice.

I couldn't face Ward my trainer at Shield or they call it the S.O. I think it sounds like something you would here in a second world war movie . I went out to this beach. Ward is like this poster person for shield. Shield is this group that products the world from stuff that aren't human or from other planets.

I briefly tuned my head and spotted two girls. One of them had white hair and the other girl was my best friend Cassie.

"Cassie" I scream

Cassie is my best friend but I haven't her in a few months. Cassie and me meant when we both in foster care. We went to different collages well I didn't actually go to collage but we have always been best friends. Me and Cassie don't get to see each other too much but we see each other when we can. I missed Cassie she was always a good friend.

Me and Sky run towards each other and hug.

"I've missed you" I told her

"Me too" said Cassie

"Do you want to go somewhere" I asked her hoping for her to say yes

"Sure just wait a minuet"

Cassie run over to a girl with shoulder length white hair and pale skin. She said something to her. I noticed for a second the girl looked angry

"Who was that" I asked her when she came back

"Alexis she was my friend" she said

I had seen the way Alexis stalked off.

"Oh well I don't want you to lose any friends" I said though part of me didn't want her to go off with Alexis well none of me did actually

"Don't worry me and Alexis really aren't close " she said

The two of us wondered out into the sun. Cassie told me she didn't have to go back to work. She was a social worker. It was the sort of job she should have. She was always good at helping people. She was always clever. I remember her doing my homework when we lived in the same care home.

"Do you know about the others" Cassie asked me

We both know Cassie means the group of us who hang out in eleventh grade. Both of us burst out laughing.

"Have you seen Megan" I ask Cassie

Cassie put's on a accent. "Sweetie don't do that you so don't suite a pink lipstick"

Megan was super keen on style. She was a snob now. She had always been snobbish but she had turned into a queen of snobs and way over the top

The two of us burst out laughing even know Cassie's joke wasn't really all that funny and Cassie begins to talk more. It was nice to be with her. I have friends but none of them our as nice or as good as Cassie was.

"I saw this such an out dress yesterday I mean stores should not sell such things that our out I mean I speak for many customers when I see when I say we need high standard clothes and anyone would store doesn't know dresses like that our out they have been out for two weeks now" said Cassie

"You sound so like Megan" I said in a way Cassie didn't Megan was a snob don't get me wrong but not quite that bad.

We stop at an old house. Anyone's allowed in there at least they probly our. It's just some old house that is also creepy. I have always liked creepy stuff,

"Shall we go in" me and Cassie say at the same

The two of us wonder in. We have walked up some stairs when a man grabs me by the throat.

"Shield Agent" he hisses at me

I try to scream but he's choking me.

Cassie grabs his hand. I want to yell at Cassie to get out. Cassie has no idea what's she doing. This person will kill me and he will happy to kill Cassie too.

Cassie prises his hands off me and kicks him hard. He charges at her. She blocks a punch. I lie on the ground feeling shocked. I have May and Ward two members of my shield team fighting and Cassie clearly seems to be almost as good as them.

I grab my phone and call Coulson who is charge of my shield team.

"Come on" I mutter too my self as my cell phone rings

Cassie see's me and I know she will try and do it so I can call Coulson. I try not to scream as the man shoves Cassie at a wall. She kicks him and gives herself a few seconds.

"Hello"

"Coulson" I whisper hoping the person Cassie is fighting will not smash my phone

"Sky" he says

"I've been attacked by this creepy dude and he's really strong and I'm with a friend at this will um"

I can't believe what's happening. I don't the address of the place in.

"Sky what's the address" he asked me

"Um" I say "Um it's on Green street it's about five minuets away and please hurry and it's the big creepy house"

The man notices my phone. He charges at me I struggle to my feet and I start to run. Cassie grabs his arm but he flings her backwards. I know I'm taking a risk but I run towards him he lunges at me but I dart out the way and over to Cassie. I thought we could run into a room and lock our selves in so Coulson and the team could save us.

I realise then my original plan will never work. I know Cassie will need to fight if we have a chance to live. I don't say anything when Cassie kicks him and I punch him.

Cassie's the one fighting I'm just on the side-lines throwing a punch when I can. Cassie is fighting him. When he try's attack me Cassie is the one who saves me.

I here footsteps and all I think is please let it be shield. Shield is the kind of people who can they deal with this I mean they deal with powered people and non normal stuff like things from other worlds. It's not though I know it can't be shield they would never have got there is such a short amount of time. It's another creepy man.

I try to remember everything Ward my S.O has ever taught me about fighting and self defence. I wish I had been paying attention the whole time rather than daydreaming about when he would stop talking.

"Stair" Cassie screams.

I make just it time I grab hold of the banisters and kick. I hit him in the stomach and he falls down the stairs. My grip falls and I fall downstairs. I don't fall far though. I sit up and I know my nose and lip our bleeding. I run up the stairs. As I run a pain shot through my leg. It wasn't a bad pain. I hadn't broken it just twisted it.

I here footsteps again. I know it might be shield but it also might be another one of the creepy men to come and kill me and Cassie.

I here Cassie fall. I can see Coulson and May, Ward and even Jemma and Fitz on the stairs May is a really good fighter and as I call her the ice queen. I like Jemma and Fitz the most there friendly and about my age. They both know it will be too later. The man raises his knife.

Cassie rolls over and the knifes misses her by inch's. She flips herself up and there fighting again. Ward and May both pull out guns. They can't use them though because they might hit Cassie because there fighting hard and moving around a lot.

After a few minuets May shoots and he starts to burn. After a few seconds he's just a pile of ash on the ground.

Everyone runs over to Cassie. I know they have too I mean it was there job to help people. I couldn't help but wish somebody would come and see if I was alright

"Were did you learn to fight like that" Coulson asked as I run over to Cassie

"I went to fighting classes between the ages of five and seven and I taught my self how to fight after that as I was missing for a year and when I came back my Mum who was my only family killed herself so had to teach my self" she told them

"Would you like to work for shield" he asked her

Coulson is vey direct. Even I was surprised that he was so direct.

"Yes but could you tell me stuff about Shield guessing it's a government organization and you and Sky all the others our members" she said

It was just like Cassie to get it right. She always was smart.

"We investigate things such as aliens and murders and well yes we also do government jobs" he told her sounding surprised she managed to guess it so well

"I'm in and I do have to go and give in my job our go and ring up" she said

"Yay" I squeal "We get to work to each other our have to show you the bus and the bus is this plane we live in but it is big and nice and we get to work with each other" I squealed

May and Ward rolled there eyes. I decided to act like I didn't notice.

Cassie's Pov

I was looking forward to being a shield agent. Coulson who Sky told me was the boss said that May was going to train me in other words she was and S.O

"May is just as bad as Ward she's like a super fighter and she will be really hard on you and she's hard like Ward" Sky told me

I just laughed. Sky spend hours telling me about shield. Personally I thought she was trying to terrify me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.4K 53
Nina Ramos is an Agent of Shield. An agent with a reputation she wished didn't exist, a past she wished she could forget and a future she's trying to...
421K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
1.2K 33 25
Rose spent two months in the Amazon with Druig, learning about her new powers that are known. Now back in the states it's been one month, and she's...
275 0 28
Three months after Lydia kills Prue she starts getting notes from A again Lydia thinks life can't get worst after finding out a friend might die when...