It happened. | COLIFER FANFIC

By presstheemmabutton

It all changed after Comic Con. Rated T+ // M in some chapters More

Introduction
Chapter 1 | The Start
Chapter 2 | Drunk Souls
Chapter 3 | The Truth
Chapter 4 | A New Home
Chapter 5| Surprise Attack
Chapter 6 | Reporting
Chapter 7 | Relief
Chapter 8 | A Road Trip
Chapter 9 | OUAT and Cuddles
Chapter 10 | The Beach
Chapter 11 | Finally Alone
Chapter 12 | Mistake
Chapter 13 | Road Trip Over
Chapter 14 | Arriving
Chapter 15 | Fair
Chapter 16 | Atmosphere
Chapter 17 | Everything
Chapter 18 | The Realization
Chapter 19 | Emotion on Youtube
Chapter 20 | Again
Chapter 21 | Fights
Chapter 22 | News with Wine
Chapter 23 | Daidí!!!!!
Chapter 24 | Thank You
Chapter 25 | Car drive
Chapter 26 | Tickles
Chapter 27 | Normal thing
Chapter 29 | Really?
Chapter 30 | Listen to his cry
Chapter 31 | Bringing Ashley Home
Chapter 32 | Makes Us See
Chapter 33 | Unexpected Appearance
Chapter 34 | Laugh
Chapter 35 | Tell them
Chapter 36 | Sorry
Chapter 37 | Don't Give Up On Me Already
Chapter 38 | Hope
Chapter 39 | It Would Never Happen Again
Chapter 40 | One, Two, Four
Chapter 41 | My Home is Yours
Chapter 42 | Leonardo DiCaprio is gonna watch
Chapter 43 | Soulmates
Chapter 44 | Special
Chapter 45 | Missed Me?
Chapter 46 | Heart Ache
Chapter 47 | Low Self-Esteem
Chapter 48 | Let's theorize
Chapter 49 | It happened
Chapter 50 | Epilogue
ONE-SHOT|Comic Con 2016
1st Chapter posted✅
NEW CS AU COMING

Chapter 28 | Idiot

6K 326 207
By presstheemmabutton

| I'm sooo sorry for the waiting and the fake updates but I rlly hate this new wattpad update bc I always click on Publish accidentaly.
So yeah to reward you all here you have 2 chapters in one.
+2k words yayyy|

They might have fallen asleep apart from each other but the same didn't happen when the sun sneaked out.

They were naturally cuddlers and being inches next to the person they love didn't help it.

Colin was the first one waking up.
He opened up his eyes and breathed in her scent.
Her leg was across his left one, he could feel her warmth.

More above, only their arms were making contact. They were pretty close from one another and his arm was upon hers.

He noticed their current position. How the hell did they end up like that.

Evan was still sleeping. After yesterday's night adventure he would surely stay asleep at least until midday.

"Jen." He whispered but of course she'd never wake up like that.
He sat up, supporting his weight on his elbows and looked at her.

And there was that face.
Her dried skin-colored lips, swollen due to her sleep.
Her rosy cheeks sprinkled with sparkles that she had once told him she's always had it since a little kid.

Her hair tangled to her back, spread on her pillow, showing him her bare neck. He wanted so badly to touch it and feel its warmth and softness.
The teddy bear pajamas. It was a light brown that pointed out her pale skin.

And then he approached to her. He lowered his head to reach her cheek and pressed a feather kiss.

He couldn't control it. His lips touched her skin, tracing delicate lines on her neck.
He leveled up and reached her earlobe, her hair line and then his hand interlaced with her hairs, his fingers brushing her messy gold hair as he stared at her closed eyelashes.

Suddenly they opened and he smiled.

"Sorry..." She said when she noticed her current position. "I'm such a terrible company to sleep."

He chuckled and pulled her close "Shut up and come here."

She smiled and did as he said.

"My mom is always telling me stories of when I was little and used to punch her with my legs and arms, everything while I slept."

"Hmmm... Embarassed to admit you're a cuddler."

"I am not."

"I do remember that interview of yours. A perfect guy must be a cuddler isn't it right, miss Morrison?"

"You still remember that... Don't mock meeee!"

"I'm not mocking you Jen." he grinned.

She wanted to ask him what the hell was going on between the two.
She didn't understand.
She really didn't understand.
But she was too afraid to ask.

That if she asked, this moment would end, reality would hit them and everything would go back to her loneliness.

"Jen... I like you. I really, really like you. You were probably what distracted me from Helen-"

"What?!"

"Don't take this wrong. Helen and I weren't just meant to be. And every time I spent with you, gods Jen. I loved it so damn much. You were always there for me. Helen? Not really."

"I-I don't know what this is."

"I am not taking advantage of your body. I know your situation and I can promise you I'd never ever force you like Jesse did."

"How can I know that? How can I trust you."

"You already do, otherwise you wouldn't be here right now with me. Jen..." He took a deep breath and brought his hand to brush away a fallen hair on her face. "I love your determination for everything, how obsessed you get when your excited with something new, how whenever I find you on set you're either reading or sleeping. Jen, when you told me about Jesse, about your life, it hit me. It hurt me too."

"Now I see it. You're pitty."

"No. No... Gods Jen you are the strongest woman I've ever seen. You amaze me by how you can still smile everyday even though with all that you were going through."

She kept staring at him, her look in desbelief.
She wasn't sure she felt the same for him. She liked him. A lot.
But all this? She wasn't ready to start again. To break herself again. Because she knew how this was going to end.

She had already tried with Jesse. Even with Sebastian.
It's really easy to confuse your job with your life.

"This just keeps happening..."

"Hum?"

She got up and picked up her hair in a messy ponytail.

When she turned around he was sitting up on bed looking down to his lap with disappointment on his face.

She took a deep breath and walked around the bed to sit in front of him.

"This had already happened with Sebastian and Jesse. I cannot make the same mistake."

"You're afraid. You're using that as an excuse."

"I am not."

"You know you're a lot more similar to Emma Swan than you think."

"Don't." She stood again on her feet and suddenly Evan woke up and sneaked out on his crib.

"Daidí!!! Bionn pin i mo scornach nuair swallow." He started crying, his nose red toned and raised his little arms to reach his father.
| my throat hurts whenever I swallow - I'm sure the irish translation is full of typos but yeah |

"Oh, lad... Come here." He automatically brought him into his arms and placed his hand on his forehead, already feeling the excessive warmth.

"He's got a fever?" Jen asked lost with the irish.

"I'm such a bastard." Colin got all stressed holding him and started walking around the room looking for something.

"Colin calm down, let me help."

"We ate ice cream yesterday at midnight. It was cold as fuck and I damn gave him ice cream."

"Do you have a thermometer here? Maybe Tylenol?" She was surprised with his bad language, it was so unlike him, but she understood he was stressed.

"No, I don't have anything here. I'll pass by the pharmacy." He was already grabbing a jacket.

"No. Hey Colin calm down. I've got all in my room."

"Jen" Evan kept calling her and pouting so she would understand he was hurt.

"Colin stop and breathe. Go get a cold towel. Don't stress. That won't help."

He nodded and gave Evan to Jen as he went to the mini kitchen.

"Heileo Evan." She said as she sat on the bed with him on her lap. That was the only thing she could say in irish, hello.

Evan looked up with teary eyes at her and played with her hair in his small and careful fingers.
She could sense his soft baby smell and a part of Colin's smell in him.

"You know Evan really needs to learn english." Colin said calmer now once he came back with a wet towel in his hand.
He sat next to her while Jen laid him on the bed where they had slept that night.

"Why? He's young... And it's just a few more years and you're back to Ireland."

Colin placed the towel on his forehead and Jen gave him his teddy dog that he had left on his crib.

"Yeah... Like I said, I'm not going back to her."

"That's not what I said."

"But that's what you thought." He said after her not even letting her breathe.

She looked at him and sighed.

"I'll go get the thermometer and Tylenol."

"No... Stay here with him please. I need to go outside and calm myself down." He sighed and got up.
She gave him her hotel card and he walked out.

"Your dad really loves you. That's why he stresses so much."
She said once he was gone.

Evan didn't understand a word but smiled anyways.

"Jen! Tom."

"What?? Even when you're sick you can't let go of your Tom can you?"

"Tom!"

She sighed with a smile and reached to the night stand to grab her iPhone.
She opened Talking Tom and gave it to him.
She sat on his left to help him playing and just laughed while Evan enjoyed punching the cat in the stomach.

She had that game downloaded for him for ages. She always got notifications, sometimes in really awkward moments like in the middle of a filming meeting with Adam and Eddy and they would all hear a meow coming from her phone.

Meanwhile, Colin was inside Jen's bathroom.
He found the thermometer but was still looking for Tylenol that would help the ladie getting better soon.

He opened some shelves, finding lots of pills and boxes of plasters and then he saw a box with condoms.
It shocked him and he stayed motionless for seconds.

This was silly. Of course she had condoms. She might be a virgin but she can be prepared for it.

He wanted so badly to be the one doing it.
Not because she was flawless. Not because he missed a woman's company.
But because he wanted to make sure she wouldn't get hurt, that she would end up with the right guy. Him. He would be that to her.
He would stay with her, laugh with her, accompany her.

Right when Evan reached level 34 (I told ya he played it for 2 years) Colin came back in.
Jen was just looking at him playing, her hand caressing his belly beneath his shirt.

"Found everything. Here." He gave her the thermometer and she slid it underneath his shirt to place it below his arm.

102.1F

"Your father is a bastard." He said as he took back the thermometer.

She just sighed and rolled his eyes. At least he was more relaxed and smiley now.

After giving him Tylenol and changing his towel, they all laid down on the large bed watching Evan playing on Jen's iPhone. Colin had fallen asleep and realizing it was dinner time Jen called the hotel buffet to bring a soup for Evan and went to the fridge to see what Colin had to eat.

She found meat and a bag of rice on the shelf overhead.

While she was cooking the rice the room service knocked on their door with the soup.

She sat on the chair with Evan on her lap. She knew Evan wasn't a big soup appreciator and she knew it was going to be hard but she played that game she's always done with her niece.
The trick was to bet they couldn't catch the spoon and Jen would just pull away the spoon right when he was about to catch it and bring it to his mouth.

Of course his shirt ended up a little bit dirty so she just changed his shirt and gave him more Tylenol.
He remembered her a lot her niece. She really missed her little Ellie.

"Tom!"

"I think it's enough hum? All day on the phone."

He walked to the sleepy Colin on the bed and climbed up to lay on him.

Colin groaned waking up and noticed Evan on him.
"Mé ag iarraidh a chodladh a bhfuil tú!"

"Jen?" His eyes widened.
She just stayed where she was and smiled.

"I fell asleep I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, really. We had a great time together."

"Daidí! Ba mhaith liom codladh!"

"Yes Evan first, dinner."

"I- I gave it to him. Don't worry."
He looked at her surprised.

"I-It was just soup."

"You gave him soup? How the hell is that possible?"

"I have my own tricks." She chuckled. He noticed she had her pyjama still on since she didn't bring clothes from last night and then he noticed she was holding her robe on her hands.
She was going to leave now.

"You're... Going?" Colin said as he placed Evan on his crib.

"Yeah." She said not even taking one second to think.

"Right..."

He had tried.
He really wanted that. Them.
He divorced his wife for this and that was the truth.
And he wasn't going to regret that divorce just because this didn't work.
He would still be here for her.
For their friendship.

He walked her to the door.

"Thank you for taking care of him and sorry for pressuring yo-"

In that moment she brought her lips to his.
She focused more on his bottom lip. God she loved that.

"What?" Colin breathed out once they pulled away with a grin on his face.

"See you tomorrow, idiot." She whispered and walked out with a grin on her face.

Colin couldn't help but laugh.
He damn loved that woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 123 16
A Captain Swan, smut-free story. How could it be possible for a former Disney World worker and a magazine writer, with nothing in common, from 2 dif...
58.3K 2.6K 40
Jen and Colin are working together. They know each other really well. After all, they are best friends. He is married, while she has been single for...
1.3K 36 10
~A collection of CaptainSwan One Shots and AU's. ~ I wrote all of these unless otherwise stated. ~Most are split into two parts. These often represe...
72.5K 2.6K 27
It all starts the morning after 3x22 with Emma and Killian. They think they will have a normal life after Zelena is dead but no. All Emma and Killian...