Love me like you do

De Ginny_weasley7

Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves... Mai multe

Introduction
Harbor
Room 715
Emma Cooper
Girls night out
How to annoy Harry
Harry's game
Parties Kisses and Blake!
Bathroom snogs
Cookies?
Partners and Players
Quidditch preparations
First date
An unwanted visitor
Emilie at her best
One month mark
Lectures & Kisses
Blake wants me
Falling for Ginny Weasley
Everybody Meet Luke Mason
Forget the movie, snog already!
The Threat
New Friends and old friends
College Trip and bye bye Wales!
Splash fights and getting touchy
Emilie has a boyfriend?
The start of something new
Cheater be cheating
Man on a mission
Worried Ginny
Weird talks and blushing mad
Ex Friend, ex boyfriend
The fight
Emma strikes back
Hospidalized
Vanilla Twilight
Love me like you do
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
{CONTEST thingy}

Surprises

3.3K 101 34
De Ginny_weasley7

EDITED 1st May 2020

Ginny's POV

Life just seemed to be getting faster when you attend college. Months turn into minutes, days turn into seconds and hours we'll I don't pay attention. Who does? Life is just this big fat highway—you feel yourself just constantly speeding through it, ignoring all the traffic signs and stopping at new destinations.

Although with all the new surroundings and people, I have been constantly receiving the wrong attention. Not just any plain attention,   Harry's fan girls to be exact. They must of discovered I was Harry's roommate.  They seriously take time out of their pathetic day, to bitch about me and hiss at me.  I tend to ignore them but dear god- give me patience.

I was suddenly pulled out of my daze when I heard a knock on my door. Bewildered I got up and walked towards the door. It couldn't be Harry.  As he was out at practice for Auror training.

Swinging the door opened I came face to face, should I say face to FACES with the MOST INCREDIBLE PEOPLE EVER!!!

Janet? Hermione and Crystal?

"Hey there STRANGER!!!" They screeched in unison.  I was beyond shocked. My hand shakily reach up to my eyes where I rubbed continuously, or rather harshly. Is this a dream???  My subconscious screamed.  THINK !! So then I pinched myself. Ouch! Wait it hurt! I'm not dreaming! OM—

"Alright there Gin?" Crystal asked smirking at me.

Without warning them I threw myself towards the three girls embracing them. THEY'RE HERE!!! OH MY GOD!!

I missed them so much. My vision became blurry but I tried not to show it. So instead I dug my head and sobbed quietly before pulling back.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" My voice was higher than normal and all three girls giggled at my reaction.

A smile slapped Hermione and she was jumping up and down while clapping her hands,"You won't believe it Gin".

"What tell me!" I demanded.  I hated being left in suspense.

"Hermione, Janet and I are now students!!!" Crystal says cutting off Hermione.

My mouth fell open before engulfing them in a hug. We were all jumping up and down screaming.

Crystal Brown,  I'll introduce you to she is 19 years old. She is one of my closest friends. One of the most beautiful people I've ever met, she has long dark brown hair, stormy bright grey eyes. Petite figure. Perfect smile. She is a pure blood, her sister Lavender sadly died during the war. She played Chaser for Ravenclaw alongside Cho Chang. Ugh. Cho just thinking about her makes me roll my eyes. God if anyone talked to me about her, my eyes would roll so far back I would be checking out my own ass. Yikes I am cruel. But I couldn't put a finger on how Harry actually dated her. How, maybe Why? Guess I'll never know.

"How?" I asked getting curious.

Janet Williams was one of the golden trio with me and Emilie. We made it, but as Crystal became our fourth and we became known as the fantastic four back in our Hogwarts days. I miss that place so much. Gosh.

Janet has light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, she is a Gryffindor—just like me, Emilie and Hermione, sadly Crystal were in Ravenclaw but we still hung out like a lot! Janet has one older brother named Hector and one older sister named Lizbeth. Both are still attending Hogwarts.

"You would not believe it Gin! Your father may have pulled a few strings to get out late application through" Janet said happily. I smiled fondly at my father's actions. I must send him a letter to thank him graciously. He certainly is the best. My smile grew when I saw them holding their applications.

"I am so thrilled you guys!!! You have no idea" I shrieked with happiness.  "What rooms are you guys in?" I asked looking at their Harbor accommodation leaflets.

"I'm in room 710" says Janet quickly.

"I'm in room 711"  chimes Crystal.

"I'm in room 718" Hermione smiled happily. I dragged there asses from the hallway in to my room and we all settled down on the couch.  We spent the next hour catching up on lost time. Laughing and joking about everything and anything. I sighed happily as I saw my three best friends bellow with the giggles and I couldn't help but thank the God I have. 

"Shit I better text Emz" I quickly rang to get my phone and sent her a quick text.

"Oh my god, how is my dear Emilie" I heard Crystal yell from the lounge room area.  "Running after all the lads I'm guessing?" I snorted and entered back in the room. Crystal was giving a smug look and I rolled my eyes.

"She use to be like that. Cut her some slack" I chuckled. Crystal rolled her eyes and stifled a yawn mocking my response. 

Next minute I hear are bangs on the door. I wince at the loud noise and sigh. She's here. I chuckled seeing Janet run towards the door.

"Gee get the the door Brownie" I sarcastically said towards Janet. Janet only flipped me off before she swung the door opened. Crystal hopped up and both of them fought to try greet— who I guessed was Emilie.

"Ahh it's Crystal Brown" screams Emilie. I winced slightly putting my hands over my ears.

Those girls can scream!

"Ginevra Molly Weasley why didn't you tell me they were here!"  Emilie's voice boomed through my accommodation, while she pulled Crystal into a gigantic hug.

"Hey where's my hug?!" Janet pouted.

"Brownie?" Emilie screeched excitedly.

"Wow girl look at you, uglier as ever" Janet teased while pulling a scowling Emilie into a hug. "Thanks babes" was all Emilie said before sticking her tongue out.

"Hermione Jean Granger, the brains of our fantastic group is that you?" Emilie exclaimed bringing them into hugs.

"Oi don't I get a hug?" I asked pouting.

"Nah" teased Emilie before flicking her hair.

I stuck my tongue out and pouted like the child I was. I crossed my arms as a scowl fell on my face. Emilie rolled her eyes before bringing all five of us together.  Suddenly the air changed in the room and another presence was felt.

In Harry Potter walked in—his hair soaked. No dirty thoughts Gin!!!!

I watched as his green eyes widened. He opens his mouth—

"Ginny what's going on? Hermione is that you?" Harry ran over picking up Hermione and swirling her around. Suddenly I felt a pang of jealousy swoop in on me but I shoved that feeling down... easy Gin..

"Feeling the love here" Janet sarcastically says. But screeched as Emilie brought her into another hug.

"Heya Harry I heard you were pretty famous here" Hermione pokes his chin. Harry grinned back before he replied. I observed everyone as they we're chatting away. It was quite enduring and also a surprise to have my amazing friends here with me. I really must send my father a letter and also a gift. I made a mental note in my head to do that tomorrow.  I felt my stomach take a dip and I realized I was starving.

"Wanna go to a pizza parlour?" I suggested. I had been in one with Harry as he and I were starving in Africa. Maybe it was the day that was in it, but I was lazy and so not in the mood to cook. It took some time and getting use to but we do get on. To my surprise actually. Harry is alright I guess...

Flashback

I sat and watched Harry's hand control the the steering wheel. He really looked hot as hell when the wind caught his hair in a way.  His green eyes concentrated completely at the road and it was a rather enduring sight if I do say.  His side profile. Gosh. I was getting extremely sweaty and hot looking at his defined jawline and those eyes. Those eyes. Giving me signs.  He ran a hand through his dark locks making me want him. I subconsciously wet my lips as I saw him bite down on a bar of chocolate. Oh he really is a devil, he knows what he's doing to me. Shame on him!

"So Ginny how are your lectures?" Harry said breaking the tension. I fiddled with my fingers not really trusting my voice. I cleared it a few times before responding. My heart beat sped up and suddenly my body froze. When did I get so nervous around him?

"There good and yours?" I restricted myself from saying anything else, not trusting my mind or mouth to utter anything more.

Harry was in mostly all the classes I had, with the exception of our choice in careers. I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing— having him as a 'regular'. Just because we 'hang out' as whatever we are to each other, I slowly gather pieces of information that he willing shared— not like I was snooping around much... oops...I had found out what he wanted to do though. I found it quite admiring on his part but I would never dare tell him that. Yikes. He was becoming an Auror while I a Quidditch professional. The tryouts were soon and I was more then ready.

"Ginny?" Asked Harry not taking his eyes off the road.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go that shop there? It's a pizza place. I never really had pizza in the wizarding world but like I said the muggle world was rubbing off. " He chuckled lowly.

"Sure" I smiled and he flashed me his signature smile back. My heart fluttered and I had to look away. Harry was my first kiss and my first crush, I had to move on as we hated each other when we were in about 4th year? If I can remember it would be handy and then I'd apologise to Harry and ask him why he hates me so much. I hated him because he hate me. Right?

Once we pulled up to the door Harry opened the door for me. Wow such a gentleman. Mumbling a 'thank you' for his gentleman's actions I walked in. Harry's hands dangled to his sides and I was itching to take it. He moved and I groaned, following him to a table we sat down. Him opposite me, we picked up the menu and read through it. "What would you like?" He asked me curiously as his eyes skimmed the menu.

"I will just order fries" I smiled happily.

"Sure anything the princess wants the princess gets"

Oh yeah forgot to mention. He seems to love nicknames because he keeps calling these pet names like pumpkin, Princess, cutie, sweetie cake, babe and other cheesy names he can come up with. It didn't bother too much as we were not a couple and only couples do that. However I felt my stomach do a double take and my heart beat increase. So yeah that's normal right?

After a few minutes we ordered.  We made small talk until the food came out and when it arrived not long after 15 minutes we were enjoying our meal. Harry paid which I tried to object to. But he would not have it. Nice of him?

On the way home to the college Harry had his hand on my knee and it bothered me. Like a lot. My body temperature shot through the roof of his car because bloody hell I would of blown up a thermometer.  I feel light headed with his soft touch. I couldn't ignore the electric shocks striking throughout my whole body.

The minute we got to our room I fell asleep.. we'll try to.....

"Wanna go out tomorrow night Gin" Asked Janet hopeful.

I found myself nodding yes before really considering the question. Harry smiled fondly at me before reverting his eyes to the gang.

"I got go to sleep I'm wrecked" he yawned loudly and I instantly rose up from my chair. All eyes on me and I awkwardly realized what I did. I tried best not to look at all the smug looks I was receiving. I pushed the blush that was threatening. In my rear view I could see Harry stars at me before he took awkwardly retreated to his room. Shutting the door quickly I glared at the girls.

"Don't" was all I said harshly. They all put their hands up in defeat before giggling to one another. They gave each other a knowing look and I tried best to ignore it.

"It's past my bed time" I made up a lame excuse and they knew it. Of course they know me.  They all nodded in agreement but without a word agreed.

"Night girls see ya tomorrow" we all hugged one another goodnight and they too entered their dorms.

Once they left Harry reappeared.

"You must be happy there here" he spoke. Ignoring a few moments ago. I felt a blush creep onto my face but I turned my back to him while picking up my phone.

"Yeah I'm thrilled"

"Good night Ginny" Harry said in almost a whisper. If I wasn't four feet away I wouldn't of heard.

"Night Harry" I replied softly.

With that being, Harry turned in his heels and went to his bed.  I occupied my own once I finished doing my night routine.  While I lay awake for a while just letting my thoughts take their toll... what are my feelings towards Harry?

This chapter is to the following;

janetd21904 Ginny_Weasley5 harryandginny2002
WaterWizard  Scotty03 EvangelieWatson  pelinawatson  harrypotterfanone  ❤️

Thanks guys an I'll be updating more and way more twists to come!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10K 483 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
113K 2.2K 51
After the big battle, Hogwarts students didn't flee like they were expected to, but stood tall fighting for their school. Almost everyone stayed. Am...
30.7K 689 20
Both of the girls were in their final years at Hogwarts, the second wizarding war had been won and the dark lord defeated by the one and only harry p...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...