Stony High - Freshman Life

Por NaughtiaRules

Short Synopsis: Kennedy Daniels wants her freshman year to be memorable and drama-free. Will she get her wis... Más

Chapter 1: And so it begins....
Chapter 2: She tried it
Chapter 3: Making The Cut
Chapter 4: Jealousy Becomes Her
Chapter 5: Watch Your Back
Chapter 6: She Said YES!
Chapter 7: The Kiss
Chapter 8: Pep Rally
Chapter 9: The Hookup
Chapter 10: Game Day
Chapter 11: Homecoming Dance
Chapter 12: The After Party
Chapter 13: Dating Game
Chapter 14: Friends Help Friends
Chapter 15: Girl Chat
Chapter 16: Scary Hearts
Chapter 17: Striking Out
Chapter 18: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 19: Secret Rendezvous
Chapter 20: My Brother's Keeper
Chapter 21: The Bitch is Back
Chapter 22: Happy New Year
Chapter 23: Oh Hell to The No
Chapter 24: Valentine's Day
Chapter 25: You're A Liar
Chapter 26: Talk to Me
Chapter 27: Party People
Chapter 28: The Breakup
Chapter 29: Love and Pain
Chapter 30: Fighting Words
Chapter 31: You Snooze You Lose
Chapter 32: Surprise Me
Chapter 33: Gossip Girls
Chapter 34: Moonlite Bonefire
Chapter 35: Last Day of School
Chapter 37: Dirty Little Liars
Chapter 38: Love and Basketball
Chapter 39: Putting in Work
Chapter 40: Pool Party
Chapter 41: Sweet On You
Chapter 42 - Teamwork
Chapter 43 - Helping Hands
Chapter 44 - She's All About The Drama
Chapter 45: Heart on Fire
Chapter 46: Beautiful Memories

Chapter 36: You've Been a Bad Boy

33 1 0
Por NaughtiaRules

Portia walked into Nikki's room to the sound of music blaring from the speakers on her desk. She looked around the room and didn't see Nikki or Gabby. "Hey girls, where are you?" she said walking further into the room. She walked around the room and found them in the bathroom with Gabby sitting on top of the toilet seat with Nikki standing over her braiding her hair.

"Hello," she said loudly over the music.

Nikki turned her head with a bobby pin sticking out her mouth.

"Hey," she mumbled and took the pin out her mouth. "I was giving Gabby a new hairdo with some extra weave sewn in and created a fishtail braid. Doesn't she look good?" she asked, turning Gabby's head to the side.

"That's too cute on you Gabby." Portia said smiling down at her.

Gabby stood up and looked in the mirror. She was amazed at how much she liked how Nikki styled her hair. "It looks so good. Thank you so much Nikki," she gave her a hug and walked with them back into the bedroom. Nikki grabbed the outfit on the bed. "Now go put on the outfit," she said handing her the clothes. She watched her walk pass Portia into the bathroom.

"I thought Kennedy and Sabrina were with you?" she said, turning down the volume on her speakers.

"They're downstairs in the kitchen talking to your mom. Sabrina wanted to fill up her water bottle."

"I was wondering since Kennedy said she was with you when she called."

Sabrina flung the door open, walking in with Kennedy in tow. "Hey are you all ready to go? We may need someone else to drive. Someone who lives nearby with a car, maybe a certain football player," Sabrina said, turning around to Kennedy.

"Oh no way. Why do you want me to ask him?" Kennedy asked puzzled by the request. He was the last person she wanted to ask for a ride at the moment.

"Kennedy, seriously, he's still your friend. Just because you are no longer dating doesn't mean you can't ask him for a ride," Nikki said grabbing her purse off the bed.

"Yeah, just ask him. Although he was all up in your business at the bonfire and he could barely stop staring at Constantine and you." Sabrina said smiling.

"She's right, he only asked Tabitha just so he wouldn't look all lonesome and pathetic," Nikki added. "The real truth of the matter is he still loves you and he's trying to act like he moved on."

Kennedy shook her head. "No way, it was mutual. He really didn't want to be with me and if he did we would still be together."

Portia cleared her throat. "Did you forget you broke up with him as soon as you laid eyes on Constantine?"

Kennedy looked stunned. "That's not true. He was acting like he couldn't be bothered. I mean you all know this already," she looked around waiting for them to back her up.

"Girl you met that fine white boy, forgot you had a boyfriend and it was over at that point," Sabrina said laughing.

"Yes, she's right but we are not judging you. Jevon snoozed on your relationship and Constantine pulled up with his white horse and snatched your ass up," Nikki said, pretending to grab her.

Everyone started to laugh until Gabby stepped out the bathroom looking like a completely different person.

"Check you out Gabby. You look so good," Sabrina said staring at her.

"I agree with Sabrina. You look smoking hot," Kennedy added.

Gabby walked around the room, stopping in front of the mirror. She eyed the chiffon halter top with the black pair of shorts she was wearing. "This top is so pretty," she said touching the material and fanning out the shirt as she started to turn from side to side in the mirror.

Nikki nudged Kennedy. "Call Jevon so we can leave."

Kennedy walked towards the window dreading making the call. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Jevon, are you still at home?" She looked over her shoulder. "Can you give Gabby and me a ride to Pizza Inn?" she paused. "Okay, I'm at Nikki's and we will be done in a second. Thanks," she said before hanging up.

She turned around to see her friends staring at her. "He's on his way."

Portia started to giggle. "Stop acting like that was so hard. It's just a ride girl." She walked out the door with everyone following behind her.

On the ride over to the pizzeria, Kennedy barely said a word. Gabby sat quietly in the back seat listening to the radio and watched them looking uncomfortable.

Once they arrived at Pizza Inn, Kennedy couldn't get out the car fast enough. "Thanks Jevon," she said grabbing Gabby's hand and quickly walked to the restaurant entrance.

He slowly walked behind them, kicking himself for not saying anything to her. "Jevon get in here man before everyone eats all the free pizza," Rico yelled while holding open the door for Portia, Sabrina and Nikki who kissed him before she walked inside the door.

He looked over at Jevon who was already in a mood. "So you brought your ex to the party and your current girl or whatever she is just got here about ten minutes ago.

"Who Tabitha? Man let's get this party over so I can bounce," Jevon said pushing his friend in the door.

Gabby and Kennedy stood in the long line to grab pizza while the others were outside already eating at one of the outdoor tables. Gabby looked around, spotting Eric sitting beside Coco and Paula in a booth. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a plate off the table when it was their turn to get food.

They moved on to the drink line when Chance walked behind Kennedy and kissed the top of her head. "What's up Kennedy?" He said looking down at her and glanced at Gabby.

Kennedy turned to give him a hug. "Hi Chance, I didn't know you were coming," she looked over his shoulder to spot Ariel standing by Jevon laughing and giggling. Predictable!

"I came to celebrate the last day of school with everyone and Ariel," he whispered. He let her out of his embrace. "Sorry to be so rude, who is your friend?" he asked eyeing Gabby whose eyes were glued to him.

Kennedy noticed the exchange between them. "This is my good friend Gabby and Gabby this is my boyfriend's brother, Chance."

Chance reached for her hand and shook it. "Hi Gabby, it's nice to meet you." He looked at her from head to toe and let her hand go slowly. Kennedy took a sip of her drink, amused by him flirting with her friend.

"Hi, Chance it's nice to meet you. Do you go to Stony high because I don't think I've seen you before?" she said smiling.

Kennedy took a bite out of her pizza and continued to watch the two of them. She was surprised at how hard Chance was staring at Gabby.

"No, I don't. I graduated last week from my high school in Michigan and just moved back to help my family run Carafe café."

"I'm sure you are glad you're done with high school. Three more years and that will be me." She said moving to the side when a group of teens walked pass them.

Chance turned and looked over at Ariel, standing next to her friends with her face twisted up. "It will go by super quick," he said clearing his throat. "Well it was nice meeting you," he turned to Kennedy. "I'll talk with you later. The queen seems to have a bit of an attitude and we just got here," he smiled at Gabby one last time before walking away.

Kennedy watched him walk towards Ariel before she turned to Gabby.

"Gabriella, were you flirty or what?" she asked teasing her. "Chance is Ariel's boyfriend just so you know but he was definitely checking you out," she grabbed her cup off the table and took another sip of her drink.

Gabby looked over her shoulder at him. "Where oh where did he come from? He is fine. I mean model fine," she said gushing.

"Wait until you meet my man Constantine, he's even hotter if I do say so myself. Like stupid fine," she said winking at her. "Let's go outside with the others. It's getting stuffy and too crowded in here," Kennedy walked towards the door with Gabby right on her heel.

Gabby glanced at Chance one more time and this time he caught her eye and smiled.
"If this is what it's like to be single, I'm all for it," she smiled back and walked out the door.

Nikki waved Gabby and Kennedy over and watched them walk through the crowd. She turned to Portia. "I really did a great job picking out that outfit on Gabby. She looks amazing. Hopefully Eric chokes on his regret for messing up a good thing."

Portia looked around. "Well he hasn't come outside chasing after her so I'm guessing he's just stuck on stupid, messing around with Paula."

Sabrina was showing Greg she could bop until the music stopped and she heard someone tapping on the microphone. One of the committee members thanked all the students for coming.

"We have a lot of food still on the buffet table for you to enjoy and just a reminder the party will end at seven-thirty. We wish you all a safe, healthy and happy summer and we will see you in September. Enjoy!" she said before handed the mic back to the DJ and waved to the students before going back inside the restaurant.

Chance stood next to Rico and Jevon watching the girls dance. Ariel started dancing with some of her friends, completely ignoring Chance from the moment they arrived at the party. Rico turned to Chance. "We need to get back up to the court this weekend. I heard Donovan and his boys will be looking for a rematch. Are you game?"

Chance nodded his head. "Hell yeah, I'm always ready for a little competition," he said, watching Gabby walk pass him. He didn't know what it was about her that caught his eye or the fact that he couldn't pull his gaze away from her.

He pegged her to be around five-five, she had brown eyes, short wavy hair with a nice shape and two dimples. "I will be back in a minute," he said walking towards the restaurant.

Rico shook his head. He looked through the crowd for Nikki, spotting her walking in his direction. She handed him another slice of pizza. "Thanks, hey I think someone might be crushing on Gabby?" He said with a smirk.

She lifted a brow. "Okay and I'm guessing you know who it is or you wouldn't be sort of telling me," she said laughing.

She already knew Gabby was eyeing Chance since Kennedy had filled her in but she found it cute that her boyfriend could be a gossip just like her girls.

"You will just have to figure it out," he said lifting her chin with his finger and kissing her lips. He walked off and left her to watch after him. The only thing she could do was shake her head.

Gabby finished refilling her drink when she turned nearly spilling it on the floor when Chance stood in front of her.

"My bad, I didn't mean to bump you," he said laughing. He wiped the few drops that spilled on his arm and grabbed another napkin off the table.

"No problem, I should be looking where I'm going instead of looking at the ground." She moved to the side of the counter, watching him fill a glass full of coke. "Are you enjoying the party so far?" He asked sipping his drink.

"Yes I am despite my ex sitting across the restaurant acting like I don't exist but other than that, I'm having a great time." She refused to let Eric get under her skin when she was enjoying her conversation with Chance. "Where is your girlfriend? I'm sure she is missing you?" she said coyly.

He looked towards the back door. "She's with her friends dancing. The girl loves to party," he took another sip of his drink. "If you don't mind me asking you, do you live in the same neighborhood as Kennedy?" He wanted to bite his tongue for sounding like a stalker.

She took another sip of her drink. "No, I actually live over in the Heights in a halfway house. I've been living there for about three years. I mean it's not fancy but its home and I feel very lucky that I found the place. My parents died, didn't have any family who gave a damn and I was on my own but I'm still in school and I mentor teens who are new to the halfway house." She was very proud of herself for all she has endured and she wasn't ashamed to tell him. She could sense he came from money from the way he dressed.

He was impressed with her positive vibe. "That's a good thing. You didn't let life keep you down and you're a roll model. You have every reason to be proud," he said smiling.

She waved over Kennedy who was looking around the restaurant for her. She walked over with a silly grin upon her face.

"Girl, I was wondering where you were," she said eyeing her. She caught Chance still gazing at Gabby.

When he noticed Kennedy looking at him, he cleared his throat. "Well let me get back outside and make sure Ariel is behaving. Can't leave her for too long or she gets into trouble," he turned to Gabby. "It was great getting to know you," he said and walked off.

Kennedy waited until he was out of earshot. "If I didn't know any better, I think he likes you. I mean I've never seen him so into someone other than Ariel," she put her hand on her shoulder.

Gabby sighed. "I was holding my breath the whole time. He's so fine. His voice, his swag, I just don't know what is wrong with me. I'm flirting with someone's boyfriend. Now I'm just as bad as Eric." She said stomping her foot.

Kennedy was shaking her head. "No you are not. You were just talking. I know Chance loves Ariel but something might have changed. His flirting is obvious. Like what were you talking about?"

"The party and he asked did I live around you and I told him where I actually live. He didn't look shocked or judge me. He just understood. Are all white boys this easy going? I mean maybe I need to really get me one," she said laughing.

Kennedy started giggling. "Yeah, it's true and maybe you should try someone different who doesn't lie to you and treat you bad. Let's go back outside and enjoy the party," she grabbed Gabby's hand and walked out the door. "Where my sophomores at?" Kennedy shouted.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

285K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
7.2K 139 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...