You Love Me? (A Best Friend R...

By Likeaboss95

As we stood outside in the cold, my mind wandered to freshman year, when I promised to help Andy with somethi... More

You Love Me? (Bestfriends in love?)
Chapter 2 Alyssa
Chapter 3 How Andy and Alyssa Met
Chapter 4 Its April 1st and I'm a Fool
Chapter 5 A Kiss & Confusion
Chapter 6 Missing Andy
Chapter 7 Explaining
Chapter 8 A Night to Remeber
Chapter 9 He Loves Me?
Chapter 10 Picking up Alyssa
Chapter 11 Reading the signs
Chapter 12 Too Late?
Chapter 14 Night of My Life!
Chapter 15 The Day After
Chapter 16 Waiting for Forever
Chapter 17 Called to the office
Chapter 18 Messed Up
Chapter 19 My Boyfriend?
Chapter 20 It's a Date
Chapter 21 The Payment
Chapter 22 Time to Face the Music
Chapter 23 A Surprise
Chapter 24 Trish's Party
Chapter 25 Back to School
Chapter 26 Regret
Chapter 27 Sadies
Chapter 28 Reality Check
Chapter 29 Moment of Truth
Chapter 30 Best Friends in Love
SUPRISE! A SEQUEL COMMING!!

Chapter 13 Finally Took A Chance

6.4K 168 13
By Likeaboss95

As we stood outside it was a little chilly out. Even though we neither of us said a word for the first ten minutes, it wasn't awkward. Things were never awkward when I was with Alyssa. My mind though, was racing as I tried to think of words to say to tell Alyssa how I felt. A million thoughts were coming up but I couldn't get any of what I felt out. It was like all of a sudden I couldn't speak.

Finally after a while Alyssa said something. She said it quite timidly and my response respected that and I replied in a soft tone. She asked if she could hug me and I said ya. This made me think of a time when I thought hugging Alyssa would be awkward; ya now I want to more than just hug her.

-----

I held Alyssa in my arms for what felt like an eternity. I could have stayed like that forever. That was until I realized that what Alyssa viewed as just a hug I viewed as something else. I loved her, but she only saw me as a friend. I got that feeling when she let go and started walking back inside.

I had let so many chances pass me by that I wasn't gunna let her go again. I needed to man up and here was my shot. I grabbed her, pulled her in close, and let her know how I felt. Not with any words of course, but I kissed her. It kind of seemed like she was kissing me back to.

As soon as I let go, Alyssa seemed kind of confused. She tried asking questions and it was kind of like she was freaking out. I just interrupted her with another kiss, it seemed as if she enjoyed it but I still wasn't sure how she felt at this point. I figured I had some explaining to do so I told her everything. I told her about the lie I made up and how I felt about her. She cried as I spoke and then she kissed me. It was then that I finally knew how she felt about me.

I told her I loved her and she loved me too. We hugged again and all seemed right I whispered, “I love you," in her ear and we just stood there in each other’s arms. Before the show started we hung out just the two of us, together as a couple. Next came the actual show and it was awesome, what was even better was that I got to share the night with the one I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

19.9K 221 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
2.4K 16 45
{Completed} ==================================== "I'm scared Will." She whispered while looking up at the stars. "Of what?" I asked and turned to loo...
8.7K 416 64
It's a new school year in 12th grade and you make new friends every time. After 2 months into school, you're moved to a different seat in class since...
87.1K 2.1K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...