Chapter 14 Night of My Life!

I didn't ever want the night to end. Thankfully since she rode with us, we would have a whole car ride to spend together. My family members slept as Alyssa and I sat in the back seat, her head on my shoulder and our fingers intertwined. I ran my fingers through her hair, and gently kissed her on the cheek.

When we got to her house I walked he to the door, and kissed her goodnight. I couldn't help but smile as I walked back to the car. I was felling so many different emotions that all I could do was smile like an idiot when I got in the car. My dad smiled and nodded with approval, my mom gave me that my little baby is all grown up look, and my little sister said, "Why are you so smiley?"

I looked back at Alyssa's front door and smiled. "You'll understand when your older," I said," but to answer your question, I'm so smiley because the girl that I've loved since the day I met her (the reason why I couldn't take my eyes off of her that day) that girl, loves me too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for Reading! I plan on writing more about what happens witth Andy & Alyssa after that night, but I thought it would be fun to tell things from Andy's perspective. But I'm only gonna post it if you guys comment and want me to continue the story. Please comment and let me know what you think!