Yugi x kaiba: my game, my rul...

By black_neko_

Yugi is invited to play a game with kaiba and is taken to the mansion to play his "game".... Kaiba makes a be... More

Lets play a game......
Well...lets start!
Win or lose?!?
My new house?!?
Im bored!
Dammm (idk)
No dinner
Strange dinner
Just alittle bit *hic* drunk!
What the fuck happened....
School days
The next day
Christmas holidays part 1 (last day of school)
Chistmas holidays part 2 (sorry)
Christmas holidays part 3 (christmas eve)
Christmas holidays part 4 (christmas day!)
Christmas holidays part 5 (christmas day!)

Yes! Normal life again!!

1.7K 45 0
By black_neko_

I decided that I would try to forget what kaiba said about what supposedly happened when I just drunk + I was starving and go down stairs and eat something.

I walked into the dinning room and sat down opposite kaiba. We both stayed silent until kaiba spoke up "....you can start going back to school....but I driver will come and pick and drop you off!"

"Yay!" I shouted

"You should go get ready or you will be late!" I then rushed up the stair and searched my wardrobe for my school uniform then put it on and rushed back down stairs.

"The drivers waiting outside!" As I grabbed some food and left the room to exit the building.

-

Yes I wasn't late for school. I rushed to my room and opened the door as the bell rang. Everyone turned around to see me as I've missed a lot of days off.

The lesson started and I was kicked by joey, I looked over "where were you for the past like week?!" He asked.

"Doesn't matter anymore!" I then turned back around to listen to the teacher then he kicked me again but ignored him.

-

I got to lunch with no problems until joey and Honda came walking up to me. "So what happened!"

It was like this all lunch time and I just ignored them the whole time.

-

I was driven back to Kaiba's house with him waiting for me at the front door "how was school?!?" As he stood up straight from leaning on the wall.

"Fine!" I lied but he didn't need to know anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...