Pure

By angellwt_

* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * Pure: adj. - untainted with evil or guilt... More

prologue
one
two
three
FOUR
five
six
seven
Goodbye Zayn...
eight
nine
Taking a break.
I'M BACK IN BUSINESS
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
18
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PLEASE READ IDK
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
WHILE I WAS GONE
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
RIP Johannah
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
epilogue
bonus chapter ;3
THANK YOU

thirty nine

7.3K 169 40
By angellwt_

Picture on the top of Harry at James Corden's Late Late Show where he got a fUCKING TATTOO. OMFG.

THAT SHIT WAS INTENSE AS FUCK.

WHAT IF NIALL HAD THE 'TATTOO' BOX OMFG.

* * * * * *

Harry's POV ( YAAAAYYYY! c: )

"Try me."

"Wait, are y-you actually serious?" Lucy stutters.

"Of course I am, what'd you expect." I chuckle, "Fucking try me. You won't."

"You think I won't do it again?"

"Nope, because you're a chicken."

"A chicken?" she leans closer to me so that her lips are close to my ear. I can feel her warm breath and she whispers, "What if I want to be fucked hard, Daddy?"

I gulps and she traces her finger teasingly over my chest, close to my nipple.

She's really fucking begging for it.

"C'mon, Kitten. I dare you to do it. You don't know what will hit you."

Her hands move dangerously low to my crotch area. She stops right at my growing bulge, slighty pressing onto it. I let out a throaty groan, failing miserably as I try to cover that up with a cough.

She giggles, she fucking giggles.

"You love this effect you have on me, don't you, baby girl?"

"I would lie if I said I didn't." she smirks and bites her lip, continuing to torture me. If she goes on with this for 1 more minute, I think I would actually cum in my pants.

"You're gonna crash the car if you don't stop." I lie. Well, technically I didn't lie. The car would actually crash. But I also just said it so she would finally stop this torture, so I wouldn't cum in my pants and let me focus on the road.

However, with that being said, she just continues to tease me even more by saying, "So then it would be quite convenient to stop on the side of the road, wouldn't it, Daddy?" and she traces his finger across my chest again.

"Or you could just wait when we arrive at my mum's?"

"Nah, I wouldn't want to leave you like this now, would I?"

"I don't know what you want. I know what I want, I definitely do, but it's up to you." I run a hand through my long hair.

"Knowing you, I'd say that we want the same thing." she whispers in my ear and bites my earlobe right after, making me groan again.

"You sure?" I ask.

As a response, she grabs my right nipple between her two fingers and carefully pinches it, "Positive."

I bite my lip and glance at her from the corner of my eye, "You asked for it."

"Pull over, Daddy. Let's play."

Fuck.

She won't know what'll hit her. She won't be able to walk properly, that's for sure.

"You know I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, don't you?"

"I know. You mentioned something like that."

"Good girl." I smirk.

"It feels like ages ago since you've said that to me."

"It does, doesn't it? Funny." I chuckle and stop the car. Lucky for us, we're somewhere where not many people would come. So we would be able to do whatever.

However, it's still daytime and pretty quiet outside, so whoever passes by would be able to see and hear us.

I unbuckle our seatbelts and immediately reach over to lock my lips with Lucy's, wasting no time. She seems to be surprised, but quickly recovers and kisses me back. My hands move from her side, to the small of her back, down to cup her arse. I massage her bum, causing her to moan sweetly in my mouth.

We take this to the backseat, but before I do that, I move the front seats as far as possible to the front, making sure we have a lot of room before we do soemthing.

I pull my shirt over my head and begin to undo my pants, not wanting to wait any longer to fuck her. As I pull my pants down, I look up to see Lucy undressing herself. I bite my lip, keep my eyes fixed on her. She also pulls her pants down, slighty standing up from the backseat, and she pulls her black polo shirt over head, throwing it on the seat where she sat before. Now we're both in our underwear, staring at each other intensely.

"Gosh, why do you have to be so beautiful?" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I brush her hair out of her face and she blushes, that's something I haven't seen in a while.

"Close your eyes, Daddy." she whispers.

I do as she tells me, expecting her to be fully naked when I can open them again. However, instead of her sweet voice telling me to open my eyes again, I feel a small hand disappear in my boxers, grabbing my hard on and starts pumping it. I hiss at the cold touch, but soon she has me panting, moaning her name repeatedly, not wanting her to stop, but knowing she has to, otherwise I might come in my boxers, which would be pretty messy.

"Stop, stop, baby girl." I bite my lip. She immediately removes her hand from my boxers and waits patiently for my next move.

"Take off your panties and turn around." I tell her.

She obeys, removing her panties and quickly turns around. Her arms are spread in front of her, resting on the rear shelf of the car and her knees are on the seat. I press myself against her, kissing and sucking her neck as my right hand moves down to her sex from behind. She closes her eyes and she gasps the second I insert a finger in her.

"Always so ready for me."

The only thing you can hear right now, are Lucy's moans and the sopping down there as I finger her. The sound is delicious and turns me on even more, which I didn't know was possible any more at this point.

I grind myself against her, the friction of my dick against her leg makes my dick twist in my boxers.

"Baby, I need you now." I groan and pull my boxers down, letting little me, or should I say my big friend, spring free.

"Fuck." I curse, realising I need a condom.

"What's wrong?"

"Condom." I say, and reach for my pants to grab a condom out of the pocket. I fumble with the packet, but eventually find a way to rip it open. I quickly roll it onto my length and give Lucy no warning before slamming into her.

She whimpers and I moan, very loudly.

"God, you're so wet." but I want her to be soaked, dripping.

I grab onto her hips and start to rock back and forth.

"Do you remember when I first drove you to school? When you had a flat tire?" I pant.

"Y-yes." she moans.

"When you got out of my car and left to go to class, I had a wank when I was thinking about you. I came so hard, while I was imagining your sweet mouth wrapped around me. God, it turned me on so much."

She moans again.

"That was not the first time I jerked off while thinking of you. After that dinner with your mother, when I got home, I did it as well. And when we did it together over the phone when I came on my remote control. Fuck."

"God, Harry. Harder." she pleads.

"Harry?" I smack her arse, causing her to shriek.

"I meant Daddy." she pants.

I massage her behind on the spot where I had just hit her. She arches her back and places her small hand over mine on her bum, "Hit me again."

Hit me again. She said it in such a sweet, delicate voice. I fought the urge to hit her again. I didn't want it to be like last time. She kept begging for it, so I hit her again. She whimpers and moans, wanting more.

I kept pounding in and out of her, feeling my dick hit something everytime.

"Yeah, Daddy, more." she begs. I fondle her bum cheeks, seeing a red hand appear on her right cheek where I hit her. I felt satisfaction. Closing my eyes, I throw my head back in pleasure, running a hand through my messy curls.

The tendency to hit her again was very strong, but I knew how to compose myself, so I didn't do it.

"Please, D-daddy, so c-close." she stutter, "One more time."

One more time.

I know I shouldn't. I get way too much pleasure out of this. It's sickening. It's wrong.

But she's begging for it.

She needs release.

"Please, daddy." she cries out. That innocent, sweet voice of hers gets me to do anything. She's so lovely and pure.

So I hit her again. A hard smack on the same spot.

She yelps.

One more.

And I do it again.

With my last few thrusts, she moans and whines, "Daddy, oh, Daddy." she keeps repeating.

"Let go, baby." I groan. I kiss the back of her neck, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds. She arches her back again and comes undone.

I reach my high as well, "Oh, Lucy, I love you so much." and I release myself in the condom, groaning loudly.

"I love you, Harry."

"Fuck." I curse, "You're such a good girl."

I pull out of her and groan, missing the warm, wet walls around me. Her arse is red and my handprints are clearly visible. I bite my lip before looking away, not wanting to get hard again nor wanting to smack it. Well, I want to, but I obviously can't. I roll the condom off of my length and put it back in the package. We both put of clothes back on and sit back in out seats in the front.

When I turn the key to start the engine, I hear Lucy groan beside me. I turn my head to look at her.

"What?" she flushes.

"Is someone having trouble with sitting?"

"No." she lies, obviously.

"I told you I was going to fuck you hard." I chuckle.

"It's not only that. It's also my bum that hurts."

"Right." I scratch the back of my neck, "Sorry."

She pecks my cheek, "It's alright, I knew what I was in for. And I kind of loved the way you were rough." she bites her lip.

"Stop that. You're gonna make me hard again."

"Sorry." she chuckles.

"Unless you want to go for round two?"

She furiously shakes her head, "No way."

I chuckle, "Thought so."

I roll down the window and throw the condom packet, with the used one in it, out of the window on the streets.

"Harry! What if someone finds that?" Lucy squeezes my thigh.

"No one's gonna find it. Hell, nobody even comes to this place."

"But what if someone does come here?"

I smirk.

"Then they'll know someone had a marvellous time."

* * * * * *

PLEASE READ OMG.

I JUST CAME UP WITH A REALLY FUCKING GOOD IDEA FOR THIS STORY WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED TO WRITE IT AND SHARE IT WITH YOU.

SHIT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

AND IT'S BAD.

OMFG DGFGQHW.

I HOPE TO WRITE A LOT MORE.

I'M THINKING OF 20/30 MORE CHAPTERS +EPILOGUE.

I'M SO EXCITED.

a little hint was kind of close to the end of this chapter (smut part) of what's going to happen in the future.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE IDEA OF 20/30 MORE CHAPTERS.

PLEASE VOTE I WORK REALLY HARD.

AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3M 85.9K 104
What happens when all of the Avengers talk on a chat web site? Laughs, drama, fighting, evil laughter, and fun is in store!
315K 7.6K 63
"Is that your real hair color?" { oc x grant gustin } { social media } { completed } Β©josephineway 2016
861K 36K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC