Babysitting Lux 2

By MsStyles11xoxo

After finding out that she is pregnant she will have to make hard decisions.By going through heartbreaks,brea... More

Babysitting Lux 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
*Author Note*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Back
Chapter 11 *DIRTY READ FOR YOUR OWN RISK*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 I Still Love Him
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 New Horan On The Way?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Pranks
Chapter 23 Your never here
Chapter 24 Mom and Daughter time
Chapter 25 Interview
We love you Zayn
Chapter 26 "engagement"
Epilogue//Final chapter
CHARACTER INTERVIEW
authors note ):
Hello!

Chapter 27

1.7K 32 0
By MsStyles11xoxo

HIIIIII GUYS IM BACK AND IM SUPPER EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, IM ALSO SAD THAT ITS ALMOST OVER :( Next chapter is the Epilogue.

RONNIE'S POV

I still can't believe that I'm going to marry Harry, Harry Styles. When I first met him I fangirled so hard because he's my favorite member in one direction, I never thought that I was going to actually marry him. I would always tell my friends "I'm going to marry him one day" and they all laughed at me . Well look at me now,I have 2 of his kids and I couldn't be any more happier.

Yes there has been complications with Harry but I wouldn't trade him for anything, relationships are hard and you're supposed to fight.

"Mommy the pancakes are burning" Maya tells me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh shit" I run towards the kitchen.

"Language " Harry tells me as he walks into the kitchen with his hair in a bun.

"Dad when are you gonna cut that ?" Elian asks Harry.

"I don't know buddy, I might just let it grow more" he tells Elian.

I actually think Harry looks hot in any hair style so I don't mind.

"Good morning babe" he tells me and pecks me on the lips.

"Good Morning " a smile appears on my face.

"Gross" maya and Elian say at the same time.

It's crazy how I've known this boy for a couple of years and he still makes me feel like it felt when we barely started dating.

"What are you doing today ?" I ask Harry.

"Well me and the boys are gonna go out and look for places to rent suits, what about you?" He asks.

"I'm taking Lily with me to look at weddings dresses"

He just smiles.

I walk upstairs to the bathroom and turn on the water.
.....
Maya and Elian stayed over at my moms house so me and lily could come here.

I try on the 5th dress and it still doesn't make me feel good.

I know moms are supposed to come but I want it to be a surprise, only lily can see my dress for now.

If you are wondering when's the wedding , it's in a couple more weeks. I know we're crazy but we just couldn't wait any longer.

"Come out Ron " lily tells me

"No I'm just gonna try the other one"

"Still haven't found one?" She asks

"No" I frown.

I remove the dress and put on the other one. At this point I've given up on these dresses.

I finally try on another dress and it looks so right on me.

"YES!"

"Let me see oh my god" Lily tells me

I walk out and show her.

"Oh my god Ron that's so beautiful" she puts her hand on her mouth.

This dress brings out my curves and it looks so perfect on me.

"So have you made up your mind?" The lady asks.

"Yes I love this one"

I walk back into the fitting room and remove my dress.

After I've changed back into my clothes we walk over to the cashier. I pay for the dress.

"Your dress will be done in 2 weeks is that okay?" She asks .

"Yes of course "

After me and lily leave we decide to go to Starbucks. After we get our coffee we go back to my moms house to pick up the kids.

"So how's the dress , did you find one?" My mom asks.

"Yes it's perfect, you should see how good it looks on her." Lily answers for me.

"Yes, I'm so excited but nervous "

"Don't be honey, when you get married it's one of the happiest days of your life" my mom tells me.

We all sit down in the couch.

"Mom, when you get married does it change anything?" I ask

"In which way, bad or good?" She asks

"Both"

"Well things obviously will change, when you're dating someone it's serious but not as serious as marrying someone who you want to spend your whole life with." She tells me.

"Yeah Ron , it's like me and Niall . We got married and it just brought us closer than before. Yeah obviously you're going to argue and fight there and here but it's mostly all okay" lily tells me.

"I guess I'm just scared that I'm going to ruin something."

My biggest fear is loosing Harry, I grew up without my dad and I always wanted him in my life. I don't want the twins so experience that.

''But don't even worry Ron,you and Harry are made for each other and i'm positive nothing is going to ruin your relationship again.'' Lily tells me.

Lily is right,I shouldn't have to be worrying about this right now.I should be happy that i'm finally going to be someone's wife,the one thing i always thought was impossible since i'm such a bitch and my attitude is not okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After me and Lily visited mom's house I just came home with the twins and cooked up some dinner,Harry is still out with the rest of the guys so i'm trying to be a good girlfriend and have something on the table by the time he comes back home.

''Mommy can Melinda come over?" Maya asks me.

Melinda is a little girl Maya's age,she lives next door.

''Yeah sweetie of course, is she gonna stay for dinner?" i ask "tell her she can if she wants." i finish.

"Okay, im going to run next door and go get her." She tell me with excitement in her eyes.

I walk over to the door and watch her as she runs over to the neighbors house. Melinda and Maya both come running back and rush inside the house.

''Lets go up to my room,mom bought me a new barbie house and new barbies for Christmas."Maya tells Melinda.

Once they head back upstairs I head back into the kitchen.After a few minutes of cooking the front door opens.

''Heyyy babe'' Harry tells me.

''DADDY!'' Both of the twins yell as they run to him.

He picks them both up and attacks them with kisses, this is one of the best views I like to see.I love the way Harry is towards our kids and it makes me really happy.

Harry walks over to me and pecks me in the lips.

''Dinners ready'' I call out.

The kids all run to the table including Harry, I swear this boy is seriously 5 years old. I set their plates on the table and we start eating.

''Babe did you find a dress?" Harry asks.

''Yes, its so beautiful''

''Just like you'' Harry winks.

''You're so lame.'' I laugh ''But i love you.'' i finish.

''I love you too.'' He smiles.

How can one person make you feel so many things? From heartache to love,to anger,the list just continues on how this boy makes me feel.It's kind of crazy to know that i'm going to be his wife next week,it really blows my mind to be completely honest.

There's nothing I would change about Harry because he's one of a kind,as lame as that sounds.

OKAY GUYS SO THAT'S THE END TO THIS CHAPTER,IM REALLY SAD TO SAY THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL AND LAST ONE )): I'M GOING TO HAVE A CHARACTER INTERVIEW BECAUSE ALOT OF YOU SEEM TO MESSAGE ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND I WANT TO ANSWER THEM IN A INTERVIEW ON HERE.

I LOVE YOU ALL BYE , Also ignore the spelling errors i'll fix them later on.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 587 30
Devon is pregnant not with one but with two of Harry's kids.She doesn't know how Harry will react but she has to tell him.She tells Harry and for Har...
678 23 7
This is the first part of my hopefully forthcoming book series because I want to write a book series about Harry Styles with your kind of playing the...
182K 3.4K 36
It all started with an work experience... Nardia had the opportunity to go to work experience at Styles Inc., working as an assistant for Harry Styl...
59.5K 2.5K 150
"No one taught me about love Harrie. Will you teach me how to feel loved?" What was suppose to be a one night stand turned into Harrie pregnant her l...