Chapter 27

HIIIIII GUYS IM BACK AND IM SUPPER EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, IM ALSO SAD THAT ITS ALMOST OVER :( Next chapter is the Epilogue.

RONNIE'S POV

I still can't believe that I'm going to marry Harry, Harry Styles. When I first met him I fangirled so hard because he's my favorite member in one direction, I never thought that I was going to actually marry him. I would always tell my friends "I'm going to marry him one day" and they all laughed at me . Well look at me now,I have 2 of his kids and I couldn't be any more happier.

Yes there has been complications with Harry but I wouldn't trade him for anything, relationships are hard and you're supposed to fight.

"Mommy the pancakes are burning" Maya tells me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh shit" I run towards the kitchen.

"Language " Harry tells me as he walks into the kitchen with his hair in a bun.

"Dad when are you gonna cut that ?" Elian asks Harry.

"I don't know buddy, I might just let it grow more" he tells Elian.

I actually think Harry looks hot in any hair style so I don't mind.

"Good morning babe" he tells me and pecks me on the lips.

"Good Morning " a smile appears on my face.

"Gross" maya and Elian say at the same time.

It's crazy how I've known this boy for a couple of years and he still makes me feel like it felt when we barely started dating.

"What are you doing today ?" I ask Harry.

"Well me and the boys are gonna go out and look for places to rent suits, what about you?" He asks.

"I'm taking Lily with me to look at weddings dresses"

He just smiles.

I walk upstairs to the bathroom and turn on the water.
.....
Maya and Elian stayed over at my moms house so me and lily could come here.

I try on the 5th dress and it still doesn't make me feel good.

I know moms are supposed to come but I want it to be a surprise, only lily can see my dress for now.

If you are wondering when's the wedding , it's in a couple more weeks. I know we're crazy but we just couldn't wait any longer.

"Come out Ron " lily tells me

"No I'm just gonna try the other one"

"Still haven't found one?" She asks

"No" I frown.

I remove the dress and put on the other one. At this point I've given up on these dresses.

I finally try on another dress and it looks so right on me.

"YES!"

"Let me see oh my god" Lily tells me

I walk out and show her.

"Oh my god Ron that's so beautiful" she puts her hand on her mouth.

This dress brings out my curves and it looks so perfect on me.