Chapter 13

Heyy im sorry if i scared you guys when i posted chapter 12 earlier today.Lol this chapter is gonna have you like "what no!" but yeah here it is.Oh and i have school tommorow agian! No!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H A R R Y

After Ronnie drove away i drove as fast as i can back to the house.I get out and her car is not there.I open the door.

"Is Ronnie here?"I ask the girls.

"No she hasnt came home"Sienna tells me and my phone starts ringing.

"Hello"I say.

"Is this Harry Styles?"A girl asks.

"Yes this is me."I tell the person.

"Your girlfriend Ronnie has been in a car acident her car fliped over she's at the hospital.We have already contacted her parents."The lady says.

"Ok thanks i'll be there in a bit"I tell her.

"What happend?"Lily asks worried.

"Ronnie was in a car accident her car flipped over we have to go to the hospital"I tell them.

We grab the kids and we rush to the hospital.I feel like shit right now.Im the reason she's at the hospital agian.

We run inside and the they point to her room.We go inside and she's sleeping.She has a bruise on her forhead and 2 straches on her arm.

"Ronnie"Lily asks.

"Who are you?"She asks.

"You dont remember us?"Lily asks.

"No am i supposed to?"She asks.

"Im your bestfriend"Lily says about to cry.

"Im sorry it doesn't ring a bell"Ronnie says.

"Just kidding i remember you Lily"SHe laughs.

"You bich you scared the shit out of me"Lily laughs.

"What are you doing here?"Ronnie looks at me in disgust.

"I came to visit you"I tell her.

"Well go away i want to see my kids"She says.

Yup she hates me.

R O N N I E

Why does everything happen to me.I get raned over.I get in a car acident.Whats next? I have such bad luck.

Harry is here and i really want him to leave.I dont want to see him ever agian.Im done with him and his so thing called "im sorry" he's not sorry.

"Im supprised i didnt die"I tell them.

Harry exits the room.

"Did you two fight?"Sienna asks.

"Yeah.He was cheating again i found him making out with Kendall and she showed me the messages"I tell them.

"That fucken slut!"Lily almost yells.

"She's like a virus everywhere she goes she effects everything"Sienna says.

"Yeah.Did you call the guys and Perrie?"I ask.

"Yeah they're on their way"Lily says.

"Ohh my god did my phone break!"I yell.

"No nothing broke but your windows.You shouldn't be worried about your phone stupid."Sienna says.

"I know you were just about to die and you're worried about your fucken phone"Lily laughs and we join along.

She gives me my phone and there are articles about me and the crash.

Omg @Ronnie_Gonzales I hope you're ok.Im on my way over there to Texas right now i'll see you tommorow or in a couple hours.~Taylor Swift

@Ronnie_Gonzales I hope your ok.~~~Ross Lynch

Get good soon.I hope you're ok and no damage was done. @Ronnie_Gonzales~Cher Loyd

Guys im fine just tired.Thanks for worrying.<3

I tweet.

My mom walks in and then we talk.They leave and they let me sleep.

Im not able to sleep because something is bothering me.I get up and walk to the guest room.Niall,Zayn,Louis and Liam and Harry are their.Perrie and the rest of the girls are there even Little Mix.

"Are you ok?"Perrie asks.

"Yeah"I tell her.

"Im just glad my phone is ok"I tell them and they all roll their eyes as i laugh.