Chapter 23 Your never here

R O N N I E  

So guys guess what?

Im pregnat!!

Im just kidding not yet anyways.Im just kidding i dont plan of having kids for a while now.Anyways the reall supprise is that i got a job.

I officaly work at Starbucks!!

It's one of my favorite places so i work there.Since i can be a nurse because i studdied it means that i can also work at Statbucks while i finish the whole.What do i want to be?

Anyways today is my first day at work and im so excited!.I know im gonna see a lot of fans and all but it's worth the rush and stress.I worked at Starbucks when i was in London before i babysitted Lux.

I run downstairs and grab my purse and phone and car keys.

"Maya Elian hurry up!"I yell.

I have to drop them of at my mom's house today because Harry's bussy witth the guys and i need to work.

They run to me and then i put them inside the car.I drive and i pull out my phone.

"Hello?"My mom asks.

"Mom when i get there im gonna beep so you can get the kids,i dont have time to do the whole process im gonna be late"I tell her.

"Ok sweetie see you in a bit"She tells me and i hang up.

When i get there i beep and my mom takes the kids out.I wave and then i drive to Starbucks.

When i finally arive i enter and there's some fans.I take a few pictures and then i go to the back where they give me the hat and the thing that goes around my waist.

"Hello Ronnie my name is Robbie im gonna be showing you aroud and teaching you how to do things"He tells me.

"Hi nice to meet you Robbie"I smile.

"A lot of fans huh?"He asks.

"Yeah..well mostly Harry's fans"I tell him.

"When i found out that you were gonna work here i fanboyed,im a hudge fan of One Direction"He tells me and i smile.

"Really?"I ask.

"Yes of cource,im a guy but i still like them and their music"He tells me and i laugh.

"I can tell that were gonna be good friends"I tell him.

"Yes I can't wait to meet little Maya and Elian"He tells me.

"You will soon"I smile.

"Ok so lets get started!"He tells me excited.

We walk out to the cashier and the fans yell.

"Ok guys i know it's gonna be hard because the one and only Ronnie Gonzales is here but we need to clear out so people can buy coffe ok?"He tells them and they all nodd.

"Ok thank you"He tells them.

"I promise i will try to meet you all,but we need to work so we need to clear out"I tell them.

Then they walk out and some sit down.

Robbie shows me how to work the things and then i get a hang of it.

The first costumer walks to me.

"Omg it's you!"She fangirls and i laugh.

We take a picture.

"Ok so welcome to Starbucks what will you want today?'I ask.

"I will have the pumkin spice late"She tells me.