Chapter 3

Heyy im at my tias house so i borrowed my cousins laptop.In this chapter things move alittle faster than usual.Remeber that Harry and Ronnie go back together but more things are coming their way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

R O N N I E

~~~6 MONTHS LATER~~~

I have been pregnat for 9 months now and my belly is big now.My sugar tooth has been bothering me.All i want to eat is junk but i dont let myself eat to much.

This month is the month im supposed to have my baby's in and im so scared for whenever it happens.Will it hurt,How will it feel,All sorts of questions are in my mind.

I go to the kitchen and grab a water bottle.I drink it and then I go back to mine and Harry's room and go on my phone.Its only 2am and everyone is asleep.I coudn't go back to sleep so i woke up.

My stomach starts to hurt and i cant breath.

'Ahhh!''I yell in pain.

Harry gets up.

"My water broke"I panic.

He gets up and calls the guys and Lily and Perrie,

He carries me to the car and we drive to the hospital.

I breath heavily.

Zayn and everyone else is in Louis car behind us.

When we get to the hospital they put me in a room.

H A R R Y

We have been here for 2 hours now and its 4:00am.Ronnie is about to give birth.

''Push,Push"The doctor says as she holds my hand tight.

She yells and then the twins come out crying.

They were born at 4:12am.

"We're going to go clean them so think of names for the twins"The doctor says.

We decide on Maya Styles and Elian Styles.

(A photo of how they look on the side)

R O N N I E

They finally gave us the babies they're so cute.

I have to stay here tonight and then i can go home tomorow.I hate hospitals they creep me out.Harry said he's going to let everyone come in to see me and the baby's.

They all walk in and smile.

"How do you feel?"Lily asks.

"Tired"I tell her.

~~~~~~

Its already 1:00pm and i can go home in a coupe more hours.Harry is sleeping on the couch.I decide to go on twitter.

Whats trending is #TheTwinsAreBorn

I go on it and its a picture of them.Harry must of taken it.

"Ok Ronnie you can go home if you want"The nurse says.

"Thank you so much"I tell her.

I wake Harry and then we drive to the house.When we get there they all want to play with the twins.The baby's are so cute.I cant still belive that im a mom.

I take Maya to her crib because she fell asleep.Elian is still giggling with the guys as they throw him in the air.

"Please dont drop him"I tell them and they nodd.

I go to twins room and i sit on the little couch.Me and Harry are thinking of moving out but we still dont know.I think we are to be honest.

"Babe i found a house close to here"Harry says.

"Yeah want to go see it?"He asks and i nodd.I get the baby carrier seat thats pink with white pocodots and put Maya in it.I grab the other thats Baby blue.I grab my phone and then we put the babys in the car

Hi guys please read this , I'm really laughing reading this chapter . If you guys didn't read the beginning of this authors note when the book starts I told you that when I was around the age of 12 I wrote this book thinking I was the best writer . But I am now 15 almost 16 and I can assure you I wasn't , you can't throw a new born in the air so I don't know why I thought you could when I was 12 lol. I will try to come on this book and the first one and edit some parts but it's really hard since there's so much chapters. So please just try to ignore the stupidity and spelling errors please I cringe so hard but deleting this book isn't an option since I remember working so hard on it. Please don't be rude either okay have a great rest of your day or night .