Chapter 20 New Horan On The Way?

Heyy im sorry I havent been updating so daily anymore.It's school so you can all blame it on school.I have 2 A's and 2 B's and 1 F so i need to get that F up.My mom doesnt really care but i want good grades this year because last year they were horrable.

Anyways this book will come to an end really soon ): Only untill it gets to the 40's or something.I have a very shocking thing coming into the book in this chapter. (;

Lets talk about how One Direction came on Tuesday well at Phoenix and I was just 4 fucken hours away!! I was in Tucson were I live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R O N N I E 

Today had gone really good so far.Harry left agian with the guys they had to go to this concert in Las Vegas or something like that.

We haven't really seen him because he goes on concerts and interviews all the time and other stuff like that.Maya and Elian say that they miss him most of the time.

Right now im at a pizza place with Lily and the kids.Guess what guys?

Lily's pregnant!! She's been for a week now.Im so excited like i cant even tell you.Lily will be a great momy.

"Mom can we go play now?"Maya asks.

"Yes"I tell her and they run of.

"What are you thinking of naming it if it's a girl or a boy?"I ask her.

"Me and Niall said If it's a girl then Ella and if it's a boy then James"She tells me.

"Isn't James his middle name?"I ask.

"Yes"She laughs.

"What's Maya's and Elian's full name?"She asks.

"Maya Grace Styles and Elian Aron Styles"I tell her.

"Thats so cute"She tells me.

"Thanks"I tell her.

"Ella Audrey Horan and James Alan Horan"She smiles.

I love seeing her this happy.

I go on my phone and something is trending.

#LilyPregnant

#NewHoran

#NIallAndLily 

"It's trending"I tell her.

"Really?"She asks.

"Ohh my god it is"She tells me.

I click on a article.

"News says that Lily Lopez the girlfriend of One Direction's Niall Horan happens to be pregnant.It started this morning when Niall tweeted "New Horan on the way" fans went crazy tweeting and we found out that it is true.Lily tweeted a picture of her hand on her belly smiling wide."I read.

"This is just like Ronnie Gonzales who got pregnant with Maya grace Styles and Elian Aron Styles.What do you think the baby's gender is? Comment what you want it to be a girl or a boy."I read out loud.

"Stalkers"She tells me.

"Yup"I agree with her.

"What did you do to stay in shape?"She asks me.

"I just ate healthy and took track of what I ate"I tell her.

"So are you thinking of moving out?"I ask her.

"I feel like I should move out because i kinda just want my own house"She tells me and I nodd.

"What about you and the kids?"She asks.