Change of plans

By volleyballxcutie

Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after gettin... More

Change of plans
Change of plans (2)
Change of plans (4)
Change of plans (5)
Change of plans (6)
Change of plans (7)
Change of plans (8)
Change of plans (9)
Change of plans (10)
Change of plans (11)
Change of plans (12)
Change of plans (13)
Change of plans (14)
Change of plans (15)
Change of plans (16)
Change of plans (17)
Change of plans (18)
Change of plans (19)
Change of plans (20)
Change of Plans (21)
Change of plans (22)
Change of Plans (23)
Change of Plans (24)
Change of plans (25)
Change of plans (26)
Change of plans (27)
Change of plans (28)
Change of plans (29)

Change of plans (3)

8.2K 204 3
By volleyballxcutie

All of a sudden, I woke up naked and in a strange place. I had an urge to vomitt and ran to the bathroom right across from the bed. Ryan sat up in bed. "Whoa... Evelyn? W-what happened last night?"

I wiped my mouth and came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "You don't remember?" I asked. "Me neither."

"I think we had sex." Ryan said as he streched his arms.

"Oh... Oh, yeah, we did." I started vaguely remembering the night's events. Then I snapped out of it and scrambled to get my clothes. I disappeared into the bathroom and struggled to put them on. My head was pounding and I felt sick again. Ugh, too much alcohol. I peeked my head out of the bathroom and looked at Ryan. "Can I borrow a shirt from Chris, if that's ok?"

Ryan nodded. "Sure." He threw his clothes on, went down the hall for a moment, and re-appeared with a plain t-shirt for me.

I slid it over my head and thanked Ryan.

He smiled at me. "You were great last night."

"It was my first time." I admitted.

Ryan's smiled grew. "Don't worry, it's ok. There's a first for everything."

I laughed. "Thanks, I think." I paused a moment to admire Ryan. "I should go." I snapped out of it. "My dad is probably wondering where I'm at."

"OK, well, I had a great time with you, Evelyn." He said as a farewell. "Maybe we can do this again?"

"Maybe." I said hopefully. Then I ran downstairs and started walking home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 13
Sometimes, all it takes is a moment, a single reckless choice... When Charlie, with the help of her friends, decides to throw a party to support her...
1M 11.6K 66
Christina Garrett is new to school. Other than getting attention from all these cute boys, the only boy she is interested in is Taylor Jameson. But S...
267K 5.9K 45
School’s finally out and Elijah wanted nothing more than for his band to play gigs at his father’s new Bar, and to continue to obsess over his school...
58.9K 461 28
This story is about a girl that feels unloved and unwanted by her friends and family. She is just a very depressed girl. Well before long she meets t...