Meant to be Mine .... (Harry...

By MyDirectionxD

More

Meant to be Mine .... (Harry styles/werewolf fanfic)
Chapter 1 : Who's that ?
Chapter 2: Blackout in the parkinglot!
Chapter 3: "Just leave me alone!"
Chapter 4: "Is This A Joke?"
Chapter 6: "I'll Stay...."
Chapter 7: Late Night Talk :3
Chapter 8: Can I have this dance m'lady?
Chapter 9: It's because of you
GUYSSSS I NEED YOUR HELP :O
Chapter 10: Happy BirthDay To You.
I'M SORRY :'(
Chapter 11: I need to protect her
chapter 12: A surprise visit...not really.
Chapter 13: Hello sunshine.
Chapter 14: No more pushing away
chapter 15: Nightmares
HELLO GUUYSSSS!
Chapter 16: He's a source of frustration
NEW COVER BY......
Chapter 17:Protect You
Chapter 18: A Little Bit Of Happiness and sickness
Chapter 19: Joy
Hey guys!
HEY GUYS! <3
Chapter 20
Hey Guys.

Chapter 5: IN The Woods.....

13.7K 283 70
By MyDirectionxD

Harry's P.O.V:

"Please," I felt the ache stab my heart, trying to contain the burning in my eyes from crying so hard, she wants to leave me but, I love her. I love her so much that it hurts deep in my heart that she wants nothing to do with me.

"I can't, Harry I have a life to live. I can't just stay here with you in the place of nowhere and leave my brother and best friend wondering where the hell did I go.You just can't keep me here forever." she said coldly as if I'm nothing to her, just the thought of me being nothing to her hurts more than anything.

I fell to my knees and started crying."Please, just give a chance. please, I beg you." I've never cried so much in my life.

"I can't, Harry." and with that she left then everything went white.

My eyes snapped open. Great, another nightmare.

"It was just a dream, just a dream." I kept telling my self to calm down. It was just a dream, well it was an awful nightmare.

It was near dawn, but I was awake now so I tiptoed silently towards the room Bella was sleeping in to check out on her. There she was sleeping peacefully looking like an angel and again I had to fight the desire of running to hug her in my arms and sleep tightly with her .

I'll just wait.

Bella's P.O.V:

Although when I went to sleep I was knocked out immediately but when I woke up I still felt as if I needed some more sleep. I stayed in my bed for a little bit more, thinking about everything. My family, school and..Harry. Don't get me wrong, Harry is a very attractive guy. He's handsome, he has beautiful eyes, amazing hair, he's hot, but I didn't trust him. Although, I was confused, cause I don't know him, but I felt this weird connection between us.

I sat down thinking until I got bored and decided to start my day and also decided to be a little bit nicer with Harry, cause deep down I kind of feel like he's telling the truth, but again I take it back because I don't even know why I'm here to tell whether he's being honest or not.

On my way down stairs I smelt Pancakes and believe me when I tell you that I'm a huge fan of pancakes. I followed the trace of the smell which ended with me standing in the middle of the kitchen with Harry's back facing me.

"Morning." I said loud enough for him to hear to which he jumped a little bit.

"Good morning, slept well?" He faced me.

I nodded and sat on the counter while he just stood there just staring at me. I felt slightly uncomfortable under his stare.

"So you're ready for today?" He asked turning back to whatever he was doing. 

I felt my stomach twist at the thought, I didn't expect him to ask me now. I wanted to say no, but in the same time I wanted to rush things so I could know and understand everything. 

"When?" Was my answer to his question. 

"How about after we finish eating, you get ready and we could go?" 

"Sounds good." 

He then placed a plate full of pane cakes in front of me and I just stared at it, when I raised my eyes I found Harry staring down at me. 

"What?" I looked at my plate blushing.

"Take a bite and tell me what you think." He nodded at the plate. 

I toke a bite and closed my eyes sighing in satisfaction." It tastes amazing."

"Good." Harry smiled and started eating

* * * * * * *

Bella's P.O.V:

I've never went into the woods, so everything around was pretty much fascinating and beautiful. It's not creepy or dull, quite the opposite actually and with today's shiny wither, everything was just perfect.

Green is my favorite color, so comforting and it just refreshes you.

Although I felt like the luckiest girl ever cause I had the opportunity to see those amazing views, I still had this gap deep inside of me and, it made me feel guilty cause half of my heart wanted to enjoy this and the other half wanted to go back home.

It was hard to walk around here due to the trees and branches around me, so as I was walking with Harry in front of me to guide me, I fell on the ground and with a loud groan from me I had his attention .

"You okay?"

"Yeah, totally fine."

He chuckled helped me up.

"Don't worry we're almost there"

"Good, I'm about to collapse." I said panting and gasping for air while on the other side Harry looked fine.

 When we arrived I heard voices and saw people A LOT of people training and fighting,the problem was that I didn't feel afraid I felt safe as if I was back home. When they saw me they smiled and waved at me their eyes full of kindness and love I smiled back although I know that the look of confusion was obvious on my face cause I noticed Harry's mum coming towards me and gave me a big hug and squeezed my hand whispering in my ear a quite "It's okay" that made me feel better and smiled at her,I didn't notice that Harry was holding my hand except when he squeezed it .

Just then a little beautiful gurl with soft brown eyes and black reddish hair came from behind Harry holding his other hand she was so shy that she almost looked afraid but HEY I love kids so much .

When I looked at Harry he let go of my hands and knelt down so he was face to face with the little gurl and started to whisper in her ear making her giggle softly then she nodded her head excitedly then he sat up again and smiled at me.

"Um,this is my sister Alice she's pretty shy but I'm sure she likes you alot."

I smiled at her and she returned it with a giggle covering her face in Harry's shirt.

"Hey there I'm Bella! How old are you?"

"Thirteen"

"Well,I'm sure that we're going to be good friends,How about that?"

"If we have the same interests then I'm sure we're going to be good friends"

"Well,I'll make sure of that" Finally she smiled and gave me that cheeky grin that Harry always gave me.

I heard Harry chuckle which made me look up at him with a big smirk on my face.

"So?"

"So What?"

"Why are we here?"

"Oh,Yeah well I wanted to show you something come on" then he turned his attention to Alice.

"Where's mum?"

"um,mum and dad were watching some guys training near the waterfall,I think"

"Okay,I'll look for them,Train good I want you to teach them a lesson okay?"

"I will"

 And with that she ran towards a group full of teenagers and Harry toke my hand so we'd start walking again but I let go of his and stopped my tracks.

"Wait,train for what ?" okay,now I was confused like come on she's just a kid.

"She's the youngest member of the pack"

"What?"

without answering me he toke my hand again and started walking.

After a while I saw that we were walking towards a small waterfall.

There was Anne standing next to a man watching a group of guys throwing bunches at each other, and again I let go of Harry's hands and stopped my movements making him turn around with a look of concern on his face .

"Hey,no one can hurt you I'm with you"

And I believed him and toke his extended hand again and walked towards Anne and what I assume his father and stood next to them watching the guys "train".

All of a sudden Harry's father shouted "NOW" and those guys changed into ........ WOLFS.OMG

They're freaking wolfs.

Harry squeezed my hand and from the corner of my wide opened eyes I found him looking at me and a slight guilty look on his face.

Harry's POV:

 She's afraid , she looks terrified all because of me.

After the boys finished their training thy went behind the tree so that they can return into human form again and came to greet me while Bella stayed silent.

"Hey man how're things?" one of the guys asked.

"Yeah,I'm fine"

"I see you found your gurl" the other smirked and nodded towards Bella who was now looking at us,that made me smile a bit.

"Okay.later guys I have something to take care of"

With that I toke Bella's hand and walked us towards mum and dad.

 When we were in front of them Bella opened her mouth to talk but my father cut her off "We're were wolfs".

"What?"she breathed out  wide eyes mouth agape and.....beautiful.

 "But, were wolfs are not true . But they switched ......."

"Dad,I can handle it" He nodded at me toke mum by the hand and left us to talk.

I turned her around and held her chin so she's looking at me.

"I'm a were wolf  and you're my mate I know it's weird but........ it's just me."

She looked at me with teary eyes.OHBOY

"What abou my brother and friend?"

"They know"

"WHAT? THAT CAN'T BE" with that she started bunching my chest I felt no pain but in my heart because I hurt her .

She was screaming sobbing and bunching me .

All of a sudden I pulled her in me holding her tightly she struggled and tried to get out of my grasp but no use after a while she calmed down only her sobbing and deep breaths could be heard.

Few seconds left and she lifted her head to look at me "They know?"

I only nodded.

She nodded back tears still streaming down her face.

"Can we go home please?"

I nodded again seeing her so small and tired I carried her along the way back home knowing that she won't talk to me the rest of the day unless she calms down.

But half of my heart felt good cause I finally told her the truth.

For everone who reads my story ILOVEYOUGUYS <3

VOTE.

COMMENT.

AND FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK ;D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 3 61