Chapter 7: Late Night Talk :3

Harry's POV:

I fought the urge to pump my fists in the air and make a victory dance cause that would ruin the atmosphere from a tough were wolf Harry to a dump weirdo Harry so I stood still holding her waist and resting my forehead on hers.

Her breathing was steady,deep and calm, her eyes were closed while mine could not stop me from admiring her beauty.

Loved,that's what I felt right now.

since I had nothing to do and it was late anyways I decided to make us dinner.PASTA.Her fav.

we changed into something comfy,well,she changed since I already had nothing but my boxers so...yeah.

Even in her lazy day's outfit (External link) she looked sexy.UGH this girl will be the death of.

 I was in the bathroom and just when I opened the door I smelt hot chocolate.YAY *Dancing*.

Going down the stair case I heard humming along the song on the radio,I knew that I don't have to think twice I already knew that it was my Love.

"You want  mini marshmallows?" she asked softly turning around.

"Do you?" I asked with a smirk on my face making her blush.GOD I can feel the heat reaching her cheeks.

"Ummm,I'll put in mine yeah."

"Okay then "

Then  nodded while turning her attention back to the steaming hot chocolate mugs a shy smile on her face.

NO,NO I CAN'T I HAVE TO.

I went just behind her I can feel her loud heart beat and her breath hitching and hug her from behind and hide my face in the crock of her face.

She sighed softly and reached her hand to my hair running it through my thick hair.

"You're irresistible"

***********************************************************************************                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Bella's POV:

"Soooo....I'd like to know more about you since I know nothing." I said blowing on my drink to cool a bit.

"What would you like to know? I have a lot."

I wiggled  across the couch closer to him making him chuckle."Anything."

"Well..ummm.I'm 19 years old,I'm the next alpha...."

"You're not in an interview ya know."

"I don't know what to talk about."

"Tell me how did you know that I'm your mate." I said in a low voice feeling my cheeks on fire and hiding it with my hands.

"Hey! do not ever hide your face from me,ever again." He said moving my hands away from my face. "You look pretty when you blush."

"So...Yeah when I was thirteen years old and you were ten as well,I could not shift as well cause I was too young but I was way stronger than any normal kid.At the beginning I didn't understand a thing about were wolfs and such.One night my parents came with a bunch of pictures,your pictures.Dad started to explain to me what mate is and that you're mine and all about were wolfs and my power and that I was not to have a werewolf form until I'm sixteen .It was weird for me to know that we have the same birth date and that when I grow up you'd be with me but when I started to grow up and see the rest of the pack with my father and with their mates I understood also with every birthday of yours mom would get me new photos of you . Then it was my sweet sixteen I did not spend it with my family or my friends I spent it outside your bedroom window cause I knew you were broken and hurt because of your parents death you were still thirteen,my parents didn't mind at all actually when I told them they throw me out of the window to go. And from that day I started watching every step you make,everywhere you go I was there,Until my 19th birthday I moved on not really moved on cause it was just for one day planed to umm... take you away.I'm sorry."

"Hey! don't apologize,I'm fine now,I mean.It was meant to be." I smiled and he returned it with a nod.

**********************************************************************************************************

I twisted and turned in the bed until I could not take it anymore.

Tiptoeing to the guests room I knew Harry was in there.Opening the door slowly Harry was in there half sleeping.

"Hey." he smiled sleepily.

"Sorry but I couldn't sleep.Ummm...c-can I sleep with you?"

"Yeah.sure."

He smiled wiggling in the bed to give me some space.

Getting in and trying to keep some space between us not because I don't trust him it's because I'm not used to sleeping next to a guy except Jake who I slept next to because I could not sleep alone.

"Are you okay cause if you moved a bit you'll be on the ground." He said with a smirk which I wanted to slap away cause it made me blush instantly.

"No I'm okay."

"Come a bit closer I promise I won't try anything."

Wiggling closer he hugged me closer to him and looked into my eyes.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to be like this,so close to you,looking deep in your eyes."

 I bit my bottom lip and all of a sudden hugged him so tight and placed my head on his chest,fallling in the deepest sleep ever.

 VOTE.

COMMENT.

AND FOLLOW.

LOVE YA GUYS <3 ;D