Chapter 10: Happy BirthDay To You.

SO.THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP AND FOR HELPING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN BARRY AND HELLA.SO IT'S HELLA NOW I ASKED YOU CAUSE I NEEDED IT IN THIS CHAPTER AND FOR BELLA I CHANGED HER FROM MELISSA BENOIST TO ALEXANDRA DADDARIO I ASKED YOU GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION BUT NO ONE TOLD ME EXCEPT @Love_Dream (Thank you love).SO THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN THANK U FOR THE VOTES,COMMENTS,AND FOR FOLLOWING ME. :*

ENJOY :D

 Today was the day,Our birthday and I was all happy and everything but I was just a bit Upset cause I was used to spend it with Jake and Haily not away from them.

I was setting on the edge of the bed resting my elbows on my knees and my head burried in my hands,not focusing on anything around me.Until I heard light footsteps and Harry's voice.

"OH MY GOD.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

I shoot my head up and looked around me and.......everything was flying around the room.

"I-I don't know I was just...

"It's okay just take a deep breath and calm down."

And I did take a deep breath and tried to calm down and all of a sudden everything came crashing down on the floor.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair then Harry came and sat me on his lap and held my chin to look me in the eyes.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.I was just  deep in my thoughts." I said and smiled at him which made him narrow his eyes at me.

"Ya sure."

"Positive."

He grinned at me and placed a small kiss on my lips and whispered "Happy Birthday love."

I blushed and hide my face in his chest."Well,Happy Birthday to you too."

He laughed and kiss the top of my head then stood up and held his hands out and pulled me up close to him that I felt his breath on my neck.

"Well,Come on Babe cause I have a lot of surprises for you tonight."

"Oh Lord,please help me."

"Oh,come on I'm not that bad."

Then he led me out towards the door.

Everything was dark and whispers were all around me,BUT I WAS NOT READY FOR WHAT WAS TO COMING.

 And then.

"SURPRISE!!"

 My eyes widened but I smiled after taking in "the surprise".

Anne came and gave me a tiny box. "Open up." she said with an excited smile on her face.

As I opened the box I found a small heart locket necklace I was speechless all that I did was to look up to Anne and smile gratefully.I've always wanted one of those lockets.

"Open it and I'll put it on for you." Then she walked behind me to claps it around my neck,when she did I opened the locket and again I was fucking speechless.

Inside the locket there were a couple of tiny pictures,two kids they look so like each other,and although I know nothing about them.I feel that they're mine.Apart of me.

I looked back at Anne and an obvious questionable look was on my face,she came and rested her arm around me holding the locket.

"Those are your kids.Your's and Harry's babies.Twins,just like you and Jake."

"WHAT!!??" I gasped.

"I know it's weird but it's true."

I glanced back at the locket and knew it.

They're mine.

After exchanging hugs and kisses here and there Anne came out with a huge Birthday cake and placed it in front of us,Harry cuddled me closer to him and every one started to sing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELLA." and a pause for a fit of laughter because of the sudden shipping name announcement then they started to sing again till the end of the song.

"COME ON BLOW THE CANDLES" every one shouted for us to blow them and before I do Harry whispered a "Make a wish baby." Then blew half of the candles and winked at me.

I thought for a second before making my wish then blew the other half of the candles.

Cheers were thrown all around us and claps then Harry planted a tiny peck on my lips.

I looked around me amazed from the crowed around me.I've never had that count on my birthday,smiling to every one and mouthing a Thank you.Then everything went black due to someone placing there hands on my eyes blocking my vision.

"Guess who?"

 Two different voices said in my ears and I already knew who.MY BITCHES.

"OMG!HAILY!JAKE!OMG"

They laughed and gave me a crushing hug and every one was like "AWWWW" around us.

I felt tears in my eyes once they pulled back and I bunched Jake in the guts.

"HEY! What was that for?!!"

"For not telling me a thing about all of this."

I pouted and as Harry came and he hugged me making Jake frown.

"MAN! THAT'S MY SIS I'M TALKING TO."

"Sorry buddy."

Then Haily JUMPED ON ME LIKE A PUMA.

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY BABE."

"YAAAY!!!!"

****************************************************************************************************************

After the party and crazy dancing and Haily counting for me the hot guys from the whole pack.We finally went home.Haily and Jake went to sleep in the guests room after arguing with me cause they hate staying with each other but finally agreed on it.

 Harry went into our room before me cause I was trying to convince those derps to get into the room and he was tired so I told him to go to bed and I'll be after him.

 When I went inside I frowned my brows,Harry was setting at the edge of the bed his head in his hands,I stood in front of him and placed my hand under his chin to make him look at me and he hug me closer to him and nuzzled his head in my tummy making me giggle.

"Hey.You okay?" I asked running my hand through his hair.Cutie he looks like a happy kitten.

Silence.

"I love you." he said smiling lazily at me.

I gasped and looked at him.OMG.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"But I love you more." he smirked pulling me towards him so we're laying on the bed.

"Oh shut up."

He laughed and kissed me sleepily.

"Sleep tight kitten."

"Kitten?"

"Yes.That your nickname from now on my kitten."

"Okay,sleep tight Hazz."

He chuckled and kissed my head pulling me close if that was possible.

All that I was thinking about while I was drifting to sleep was this amazing guy and my no-alive-yet babies and how much I love them.