Chapter 5: IN The Woods.....

Harry's P.O.V:

"Please," I felt the ache stab my heart, trying to contain the burning in my eyes from crying so hard, she wants to leave me but, I love her. I love her so much that it hurts deep in my heart that she wants nothing to do with me.

"I can't, Harry I have a life to live. I can't just stay here with you in the place of nowhere and leave my brother and best friend wondering where the hell did I go.You just can't keep me here forever." she said coldly as if I'm nothing to her, just the thought of me being nothing to her hurts more than anything.

I fell to my knees and started crying."Please, just give a chance. please, I beg you." I've never cried so much in my life.

"I can't, Harry." and with that she left then everything went white.

My eyes snapped open. Great, another nightmare.

"It was just a dream, just a dream." I kept telling my self to calm down. It was just a dream, well it was an awful nightmare.

It was near dawn, but I was awake now so I tiptoed silently towards the room Bella was sleeping in to check out on her. There she was sleeping peacefully looking like an angel and again I had to fight the desire of running to hug her in my arms and sleep tightly with her .

I'll just wait.

Bella's P.O.V:

Although when I went to sleep I was knocked out immediately but when I woke up I still felt as if I needed some more sleep. I stayed in my bed for a little bit more, thinking about everything. My family, school and..Harry. Don't get me wrong, Harry is a very attractive guy. He's handsome, he has beautiful eyes, amazing hair, he's hot, but I didn't trust him. Although, I was confused, cause I don't know him, but I felt this weird connection between us.

I sat down thinking until I got bored and decided to start my day and also decided to be a little bit nicer with Harry, cause deep down I kind of feel like he's telling the truth, but again I take it back because I don't even know why I'm here to tell whether he's being honest or not.

On my way down stairs I smelt Pancakes and believe me when I tell you that I'm a huge fan of pancakes. I followed the trace of the smell which ended with me standing in the middle of the kitchen with Harry's back facing me.

"Morning." I said loud enough for him to hear to which he jumped a little bit.

"Good morning, slept well?" He faced me.

I nodded and sat on the counter while he just stood there just staring at me. I felt slightly uncomfortable under his stare.

"So you're ready for today?" He asked turning back to whatever he was doing. 

I felt my stomach twist at the thought, I didn't expect him to ask me now. I wanted to say no, but in the same time I wanted to rush things so I could know and understand everything. 

"When?" Was my answer to his question. 

"How about after we finish eating, you get ready and we could go?" 

"Sounds good." 

He then placed a plate full of pane cakes in front of me and I just stared at it, when I raised my eyes I found Harry staring down at me. 

"What?" I looked at my plate blushing.

"Take a bite and tell me what you think." He nodded at the plate. 

I toke a bite and closed my eyes sighing in satisfaction." It tastes amazing."

"Good." Harry smiled and started eating