Chapter 17:Protect You

READ THE NOTE BY THE END!!

Harry's POV:

Something was off,I couldn't quiet put my finger on it. But my wolf kept telling me one thing,mate. I was confused,Bella was supposed to be helping Mum in the kitchen so nothing is wrong,right? "You know,sometimes I wonder how you keep your anger aside when your brother is around? You're so much better than I am when it comes to anger issues." My father's voice interrupted my thoughts as I turned to him an nodded.

"Where did he go?"

"Who?" My father frowned.

"Max,where did he go?" I explained."He said he was going to use the rest room. Is everything okay son?" I shoot up and went to the kitchen to find my Mum getting rid of some food wastes."Where's Bella?" I asked grabbing her attention."Using the rest room,I guess?"

Holly shit.

Bella's POV:

 "Fuck.Off." I hissed at Max but of coarse he didn't budge. The more I backed away the more he got closer until eventually,I got sandwiched between him and the wall. He glanced down at my chest and took my heart locket necklace between his fingers and flicked it open."How cute! I bet Mother gave it to you. Am I right?" He raised an eyebrow at me,I snatched the locket out of his hand and put it back where it belongs throwing at him a "It's none of your fucking business," He threw his head back laughing."Ya know,Harry have always been one lucky asshole in." He said running his finger along my cheek."Actually the only asshole in this family is standing right in front of me." He chuckled and led his hands from my neck to my waist to the curve of my chest all while I was trying to push him away. He ran his hands down to my waist until he was trying to move his hands under my dress.

"No! You pervert! Leave me alone." But he never listened,laughing quietly at my failing attempts of pushing him away. I heard my Mother's voice chanting in my head."Mate,call for mate." It was just weird and confusing but I started thinking that he might hear me,calling him in my head and never stopping my movements of protest towards Max and thinking about Harry,how he'd always be there to save me.

Harry's POV:

I banged on the door but no one opened I could hear Bella's voice,I could feel that lump in my throat. The desperation of making her feel safe,feeling her in my arms again. This was so hard,I knew he hates me but she has nothing to do with this it's not her fault to pay for our hatred. I could hear her sobs and that made it,I backed away from the door then attacked it with my shoulder bumping it once,twice until finally I broke in.

The sight in front of me fuelled me even more if it was even possible. I heard footsteps  running towards the bathroom but I was careless now. All I wanted to do was to rip Max's heart out of his chest and burn his dead body. He had Bella pressed to the wall his hand under her dress which was pulled up showing her stomach with Max's hand placed on and the other hand securing both of Bella's hands behind her back. I jolted towards him pulling his body off hers and stood in front of Bella's trembling body shielding her with mine.

"How dare you! You fucking asshole?" I threw my hateful words at him knowing fully it won't make him feel guilty or bad for what he's done,actually it'd make him happier,prouder and even more satisfied seeing me angry and burning with the desire of tearing him apart."I don't think you're good enough in bed so,I took the responsibility of making her happy man,you should thank me." By that moment our parents were standing be the door eyes wide,jaws a gap and taking in the scene in front of them. Everything was red by now,our parents were shouting,Bella was screaming begging me to stop,Max was whimpering and I was fuming. I didn't let him go until I saw the blood making it's way down from his nose and that's when I'eve had enough I let my grip get loose from his shirt after asking him one question,"What have I done?" But he just stared at me and said nothing,taking deep breaths to gain the energy that will lead him home without any offered help from Dad.

==>

Me and Bella went back home,finally. We lay in our bed with me holding her in my arms no words spoken between us,I was scared she might be thinking about what happened just few hours ago,feeling slightly uncomfortable and scared while she was in my arms. She was not supposed to feel scared with me. But then,

"I was scared." She whispered raising her head from my chest and looked at me. I didn't know what to say so I waited for her to continue. "First I was scared from the whole rape thing and second, I was scared you might get hurt,I thought you were going to kill him,I tried to stop you but you just never listened it was like you were someone else." She touched my sore jaw and looked at me with teary eyes."He deserves to be dead." "He's your bro-" That made me snap,"Don't even say it." She sat up." Harry its not optional. If you ask me what do I think of people who just go around disowning a member of their family I'd say they're sick. You know why? Because no matter how hard you tried to ignore them they'll always be there,not in your heart cause ya know,you hate them but here," She pointed to my head."It's all in here,they're part of you." She explained."But I still hate him." I said with a huff."Dude,I'm not telling you to go make love to him." I laughed."All that I'm trying to say is that you just can't claim that you don't have a brother called Max Styles and go kill him." And I was still not convinced.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HERE YA GO. BTW I'LL BE REWRITING THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE YA KNOW THIS FANFIC IS LIKE MY FIRST WRITING THING EVER AND I THINK MY WRITING HAS BEEN IMPROVED WITH THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR STUFF AND JUST BY READING THE FIRST CHAPTERS  I THINK THEY'RE AWFUL SO I'LL BE REWRITING THEM. AND I PROMISE TO TRY AND UPDATE A LITTLE BIT FASTER. AND SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS NOT VERY LONNG :(