Chapter 18: A Little Bit Of Happiness and sickness

You know that feeling when you're just so desperate for the feeling of happiness? When you feel as if you've spent so much time watching everything crumbling down and you're just standing there waiting for it to get just a little bit better, I've waited so long since my parents' death. Although Jake and Hailly tried making it a lot better but there was always something missing, there was always the heartache that was left inside of me every night, every time I saw a family and knew that I don't have mine. Then He came along with the cure, He came along carrying happiness and strength and faith and Godknows how much I needed him in my life. He's the light I've waited so long for.

Harry's POV:

I opened my eyes for the sun to blind it, squinting them I fought to adjust for the light coming from my most dreaded star. I turned on my side and jolted up sitting up straight as I found Bella sitting on the edge of our bed staring at me. She laughed and hugged me apologizing for scaring me. "What was that creepy staring thing for?" I said trying to calm my heart from running a 100 miles marathon. "Can't I enjoy a moment admiring my mate?" I never knew the word mate could sound so beautiful. "You do it all the time!" She added. "Yes, But I don't do it to creep you out my dear." She scowled, "You're such an asshole." She said and walked out of the room, I laughed and followed her into the kitchen sitting on the stool in front of her. "But you love me." I grinned childishly. "I really doubt that." She said with a hint of humor, gasping I rested my hand over my heart and so dramatically crawled towards her. "Your words stabbed me, I'm hurt. GOD, I'M BLEEDING!"

She was a giggling mess, holding her stomach. I never knew I was that funny but she didn't seem to fake it. I held her face and my hands and tightened my hold a bit so her face was fish-alike and again so dramatically said, "You lie!" and tried to thicken my accent a bit more. Still looking fish-alike she copied my accent, "You'll never know the truth, EVER!" I let her face go and threw my head back laughing at her terrible fakeaccent. "God, I love you!" I hugged her from behind, then eventually she kicked me out. 

Breakfast was finally ready, and it smelled amazing. We started eating and I was focusing my sight on the plate in front of me until I heard her fork drop. I raised my head and found her running towards the bathroom, I quickly pushed my stool backwards and followed her. The door was closed but I could hear her gagging and whimpering, I opened the door quietly and found her kneeling in front of the toilet clutching her stomach. I closed the door behind me having no idea why as it's only me and her but I felt it might make her more comfortable if it's closed. Makes no sense right? Without turning she shooed me with her hands to get out, "That's not a nice sight for you to see." But I shook my head and knelt beside her, gathering her hair in a ponytail in my hand and rubbing her back with the other hand. I know I should be grossed but I wasn't, the concern over took the disgust that I should feel. After about 30 minutes of trying to relax her system then it would fight back by throwing up more and then bathing her with warm water, we were finally done. I gave her my hoodie and sweats after noticing that she was actually shivering. "I'm thirsty." She rasped snuggling in the heavy sheets even more. I went down stairs filling a huge glass with tab water to keep it beside her. She drank then rested her head on the pillow, "How do you feel my love?" I asked placing a kiss on her temple. " I'm dying and I don't want any food near by me, I don't want to smell it." After that I rubbed her back until she fell asleep.

Late and short update. IKNOW. I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS!!