Yugi x kaiba: my game, my rul...

By black_neko_

Yugi is invited to play a game with kaiba and is taken to the mansion to play his "game".... Kaiba makes a be... More

Lets play a game......
Well...lets start!
Win or lose?!?
My new house?!?
Im bored!
Dammm (idk)
No dinner
Strange dinner
Just alittle bit *hic* drunk!
Yes! Normal life again!!
School days
The next day
Christmas holidays part 1 (last day of school)
Chistmas holidays part 2 (sorry)
Christmas holidays part 3 (christmas eve)
Christmas holidays part 4 (christmas day!)
Christmas holidays part 5 (christmas day!)

What the fuck happened....

1.9K 44 1
By black_neko_

Yugi's POV:

It was the next morning and I had the biggest hangover ever! My mind was so hazy I can't remember how I got into Kaiba's room. "Ahhhh morning yugi!" As kaiba turned to face me.

"Hey...?!?" Then I went to get up and fell back down. "Ouch!!!!" A screamed out.

"What's wrong yugi?!"

"My back.....it hurts so much!...why?" I questioned myself.

"...do you remember what happens last night?!"

"No...tell me!" I demanded.

"We had sex and you were very sexy! and you enjoyed it!" As his smirked.

"Huh!?" I was shocked, then I picked up my clothes from the floor and left the room to mine.

I locked the door behind me and fell to the floor and bursted out crying in confusion of what really happened.

-

I didn't come for lunch as I spent the rest of the day in the bath, daydreaming. I got out when I realised that the water was freezing cold. I put my pyjamas on and slided into my warm bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
79.8K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...