Save Me (A Demi Lovato Femsla...

By Always_writing

Yesenia's life has always been full of problems, but at the beginning of her senior year she feels like they'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

2.5K 51 4
By Always_writing

*Yesenia's POV*

We walked into the station and up to the desk. The lady seemed nice enough. She was wearing a pencil skirt and a white button down shirt. I stopped analyzing her and said hello.

"Hello, how may I help you ladies." I looked over to Rayne to see if she'd say anything but she didn't.

"Um well we'd like to speak to an officer. We want to report a crime." I looked over at Rayne and held her hand.

"Okay take a quick seat girls, I'll be right back." When she left I looked over to Rayne and told her everything would be okay.

"I want to believe that Yesenia. I can't though. Not with my luck. What if Drew takes me to court? My parents won't pay for a lawyer. They'll say it was my fault and won't believe me." She started to panic and pace back & forth. I turned her to face me and looked directly into her sky blue eyes.

"Everything will be okay. Trust me. If it goes to court then Leo will get you a lawyer. I'm here for you. Let me take care of things Rayne. Please." A tear ran down her cheek and I was quick to wipe it away. After I wiped it away she smiled at me. But this smile was different. At least it was to me, I felt something deep in me. I almost didn't realize it was there but It was. Rayne then hugged me and whispered in my ear , "I trust you more than anyone. I'm so glad you're my friend." I smiled.

"Me too Rayne, me too." The lady came back with an officer. He looked to be in his late thirties and was white.

"So Mrs.Smith says you girls want to report a crime?" I took a deep breath and squeezed Rayne's hand.

"We'd like to report a rape."

*Demi's POV*

After dinner Marissa and I watched a bunch of chick flicks which reminded me of my day with Yesenia. I seriously missed her. I wanted to text her but I felt like I'd annoy her. I wanted her to text me. I wanted to know she missed me too. I guess I wanted to know if she was thinking about me. I sighed and tried to go to sleep. I couldn't. I went into my kitchen and drank some warm milk. It surprisingly worked because I fell asleep quickly. Not to mention I had the best dream ever.

~Demi's Dream~

I woke up next to her. Her dark brown curly hair covering her face. I smiled and woke her up.

"Good morning Demi." Her smile killed me.

"Morning beautiful! So what are we doing today?"

"I don't know maybe we could watch a movie?"

"We could....or we could go out and have fun."

"Okay then, where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Somewhere romantic and quiet."

"Do you want to go to the arcade at the mall?" She starts to laugh and I jump off the bed.

"The arcade is romantic and quiet?"

"Depends on your definition of romantic and quiet." I changed clothes as she got up and did the same.

"Touché babe. I guess we're going to the arcade." She comes over to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You'll have tons of fun I promise." I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her.

"And if I don't have fun?" She half smiles and pretends to think.

"Hmmm then I guess I owe you." I lean in and kiss her again. "On second thought maybe we can have more fun here. " She winked and I playfully hit her shoulder. Then I kissed her again and pushed her onto the bed. I got on top of her and kissed her one more time.

"On second thought I'd rather go to the arcade." I got off of her and walked out of the room. I heard her yell 'You're a tease!' and smiled.

~End of dream~

When I woke up I got a call from Eddie saying that I had to be on a plane to San Francisco in an hour. I guess auditions are starting early.

*Yesenia's POV*

The officer's face turned a little red and told us to go with him. We ended up in a room with two chairs and a table. "So who is the one that got raped?" I looked over at Rayne and she nodded.

"I did." I saw her eyes start to water so I told her to sit down. She took a deep breath and continued to tell the officer what happened. "My boyfriend Drew did it. I know the fact that he's my boyfriend makes it hard to believe it was a rape but it was."

"Can you tell me what happened exactly that night?" She nodded and took another deep breath. I held her hand the whole time.

"Well he called me to tell me he wanted to hang out so I drove to his house. His parents are out of town so he threw a party. It wasn't really a party. It was just him and his football buddies drinking. When I got there he was really drunk and so were his friends. I'd seen him drunk before but this time it was different. He started to get really aggressive and he started pulling at my clothes. He said he wanted to show me how much he loved me. I told him to stop and he did but then he started to show me off to his friends....

~flashback to that night(Rayne's POV)~

"Guys don't you agree that my Rayne is super hot? I mean just look at her!" Drew moved his hand up and down my cheek as he said it and I started to feel uncomfortable. " I mean just look at those lips." He leaned in for a kiss and I gave it to him because he was in front of his guy friends and I didn't want to embarrass him. During our kiss he started to slip his hand into my jeans and into my sex. I pushed him back and he took his hand out.

"Drew what are you doing?"

"I'm tryin' to show you a good time babe. Just relax I promise you'll love it." He leaned in for another kiss but I pushed him back again.

"I'm not ready and you know that. Besides we're in front of your friends." He smiled crookedly and got up. He walked over to his friends and whispered something. It was low enough that I didn't hear. His friends smiled and nodded their heads. They were smiling at me. I had a really bad feeling in my stomach so I got up to leave but Drew stopped me.

"Where ya going babe?"

"Home. It's pretty late and I have a curfew. Bye Drew." I tried to break free from his hold but he's a lot stringer than I am.

"I don't think you are babe. Ya see the thing is that I like you a lot. We've been dating for a while now and you haven't given it up. I think you're ready. You're beyond ready just look at your body!" He pulled me closer to him. "In fact....my friends think you're ready too." I was about to ask what he meant when suddenly his drunk friends started feeling me up.

"Stop touching me. Drew tell them to stop!" He let go of me and started laughing. He sat down on his couch and watched his friends rip my clothes off . Then they began to pull out their dicks and force me to give them a blowjob. They were all stronger than me even though they were drunk. One guy took off my underwear and began to thrust himself in me. It hurt. It hurt a lot. What hurt more was that another guy began to thrust himself in my ass. I started to cry but they didn't care. I sobbed and sobbed. Drew just sat there watching. After a while two of them backed off and Drew took his turn. "Aren't you having fun babe? C'mon you know you like it. " I started to cry harder. "Shut up Rayne. Stop crying you're ruining it. " I couldn't stop crying. He told me to shut up once again. He got off of me and stood up. I stood up but didn't face him. He turned me around and slapped my face. "I SAID SHUT UP YOU STUPID WHORE!" It stung so bad. "Now I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it. " He dragged me into a room and did just that.

~End of flashback~

After that he drove me home and told me to never tell anyone or else he'd kill me." The officer sat in silence for awhile then took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. He'll get plenty of jail time sweetheart." He got up and left Rayne and I alone I'm the room. I heard her whimpering so I hugged her tightly.

"Everything is going to be okay Rayne. I'm here for you." She looked at me with watery crystal blue eyes.

"Always?" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Always. You're my best friend." She hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear.

"You're more than that to me Yesenia. You're a lot more." I looked at her very confused as she leaned in closer to my face.

*Rayne's POV*

I leaned in hoping she'd lean in too but she turned around instead. I'm not going to lie , that hurt.

"Sorry." Was all I managed to say under my breath.

"It's fine. " We did some paperwork with the officer and then left. In the car she brought up the kiss mishap. "So...um.. Were you seriously planning to kiss me?" I blushed and felt my face heat up.

"Yes." In my head I said 'Yeah I was I think you're amazing and I had an impulse' but all my mouth managed to say was yes. She didn't seem mad about it just a little shocked. Why did I try to kiss her? She's my best friend. We've only know each other for awhile but she's one of those people you naturally trust. There's something about her that makes me feel safe and cared for. She's the reason I stopped cutting. My family cares about me ,the way they show it is terrible, I know they do. They aren't terrible all the time but they started being nicer once I met Yesenia. I still remember the first time she had dinner with my family. She definitely speaks her mind.

~Flashback~

"This is a nice house." She looked kinda nervous and I understood why. My parents are strict freaks. They always hated my friends and eventually I drifted apart from them. Alone and with my parents constant bickering I developed my habit of cutting. I cut in places I could easily hide. I almost didn't want her to come over. What if she didn't want to be friends after dinner? I couldn't blame her even I hate my parents. We walked inside and I hoped for the best. My mom came down the stairs just in time to meet her before dinner. Lovely.

"Rayne is this Yesenia?" She came closer to where we were standing and stretched out her hand. Yesenia shook it.

"Yes mother this is Yesenia. Yesenia this is my mom."

"It's nice to meet you miss. Your house is beautiful both inside and out." Yesenia smiled and her smile was amazing. It was a bit mesmerizing too. You could say it was irresistible. My mom beamed at the compliment of her decorating skills.

"Thanks you, I try to make this small house look its best. I hope you like Italian, I've made it for dinner." My mom was such a liar, she couldn't cook to save her life. She probably just called chef Julian to make something. Yesenia said she loved Italian food and my mom left us alone.

"Wanna head up to my room?" She nodded so we went up to my room.

"It's nice Rayne. You like Pierce the veil?" I nodded and blushed. I dressed girly because that's the image my mom wanted people to see. I love all punk, metal, and rock music. My room was the only place I could express who I really was. "Your mom doesn't seem as horrible as you said she was." Because she was acting nice obviously.

"Wait until dinner, she always criticizes me." She half smiled and shook her head.

"Not tonight hun."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. You'll see." We watched some tv and listened to music until my mom called us down for dinner. My dad managed to come home in time and he greeted Yesenia very politely. Wow. My family should get oscars for their great acting. We sat down at the dinner table and said grace. I helped myself to two pieces of garlic bread and right away my mom criticized me.

" Two pieces sweetie? That's a bit much." I put one back and felt incredibly embarrassed. Couldn't she just wait until Yesenia left. Most of dinner went fine. My dad and Yesenia had a great conversation about baseball and football. I didn't even know she knew that much about sports! Then she and my mom had an interesting conversation about sented candles. Desert was when things turned ugly. I had finished one slice of chocolate cake and was going for another one when my mom shamed me. "Rayne you've already had one piece you don't need another. You've gained weight as is." My dad ,himself on his third serving, continued the guilt by saying " honey I don't think Drew would want you if you were any bigger than now." I was about to run to my room and cry when Yesenia spoke up.

"With all due respect Mr.&Mrs. Winters....You both are stupid hypocrites." My parents gasped and were about to retort but Yesenia kept on going. "Rayne is not fat, she's not even chubby! The girl is stick thin and you're calling her fat? Sir you're on your third piece of cake and you had generous servings of pasta and bread. Do you seriously wonder why you didn't make it to the big leagues? They are on strict diets. And you mrs. Winters you judge Rayne on everything and make her pretend to be something she isn't. I can't sit here and let you disrespect my friend. I don't care if your her parents. As parents you shouldn't bring her down, you should be boosting her self esteem. And you want to know why? Because your daughter is incredibly beautiful! Look at her! She's perfect the way she is! And she should gain some weight to fill in her beautiful body. I know you expect me to apologize but I'm not. Now if you'll excuse me Rayne and I are going to my house where she will be spending the night." My parents both sat there flabbergasted. Yesenia got up and grabbed my hand. She led me to the door where she looked back at my parents and said "thank you for having me, the meal was lovely".

~End flashback~

It was the first time anyone stood up for me. That night I told her about my cutting. She made me swear to her that I would stop. She also told me that if I ever needed her that she would be there for me. And she's kept her word. I can't remember one time when she hasn't been there for me. With a friend like her I didn't need to cut. My parents actually thanked her for standing up for me. They knew they were a bit unfair at times and they told her that they would try their best to be less judgmental. They were nicer after that, I wasn't judged as much. I snapped out of my thoughts when she asked me if I had a crush on her.

"Honestly? I think I might. I'm just not sure. At times I think I do really like you but then I convince myself that i might be mistaking my gratitude for something else." She stayed silent the rest of the drive. When she dropped me off at my house she got out and opened my door.

"Rayne I'm going to be honest with you. I love you, but as a friend. You're like a sister to me now. I will always be there for you and protect you. You know that right?" I nodded and she continued. "Good. So are we cool?" She smiled and of course I couldn't argue.

"Like the other side of the pillow Yesi." I smiled and she hugged me. She walked me to the door and said bye. I walked in to find the last person I wanted to see. Drew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
129K 2.6K 55
It wasn't supposed to be like this. She wasn't meant to die... i was meant to stop her. I wasn't meant to meet you, until someone sorted me out. Can...
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
308K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...