The Anon

By lostinareverie

One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with he... More

The Anon: Prologue
Chapter 2: My Romeo to My Juliet
Chapter 3: My one and only Pedophile Stalker
Chapter 4: High School Drama is Shit
Chapter 5: The Secrets Out
Chapter 6: Whole Other Universe
Chapter 7: Well, that escalated quickly
Chapter 9: Social Status
Chapter 10: Badass Blogger
Chapter 11: Sorrys, Blogging and Secrets Revealed. Oh my!
Chapter 12: Blackmailing with a Hint of Lipstick
Chapter 13: Seventeen and Pregnant with a Sack of Weed
Chapter 14: All is Fair in Love & War
Chapter 15: Rule #2: Don't be Eager
Chapter 16: Breaking News
Chapter 17: The Perks of being a Famous Blogger
Chapter 18: My Wifi and I have a Strong Connection
Chapter 19: Officially Shipping Chaslette
Chapter 20: Cupid and her partner in Crime are in trouble
Chapter 21: Keep Calm and Tell the Future
Chapter 22: The Double Date Horror
Chapter 23: The Hunt for Chase Parker
Chapter 24: Counting Stars
Chapter 25: The Attack from the Hacker
Chapter 26: It Came in like a Wrecking Ball
Chapter 27: Doctor, Doctor!
Chapter 28: Dress Prep but Don't have Pep
Chapter 29: Revelations
Chapter 30: Mending Broken Parts
Chapter 31: Better Things to Come
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Fast and Furious

67.8K 2.3K 526
By lostinareverie

Chapter 8: Fast and Furious

Chase lunged at Jake and the crowd made a circle around them watching in awe as the two fought. My jaw dropped and my feet were stuck to my spot like glue. Chase punched Jake square in the jaw, which was sure to leave a bruise. But then Jake punched Chase, giving him a black eye. As Jake was going in for another punch, Chase grabbed his fist, but then I noticed it.

“Chase! He has a-” I started to say when Chase himself realized what happened. Jake had a small pocket knife in his hand and had cut Chase’s palm. Chase backed up hold his hand. Crimson blood seeped from the big gash that ran across the length of his palm. He looked up from his hand back at Jake. Jake smirked and twirled the knife in between his fingers. Chase shook out his hand, and walked right back to Jake. Really? Your manly pride is more important than possibly getting knifed?!?! Boys...

Jake was the first to make a move. He charged forward and swung at Chase, but Chase dodged and backed up. Chase was bouncing on his toes, waiting for Jake to make another move, but surprising Jake’s shoulders relaxed. Chase saw this and he let himself relax. But that wasn’t such a good choice because as soon as Jake saw Chase relax, he slashed at him. Chase staggered back clutching his stomach. he looked down at his shirt, blood seeping through it. Before Chase could react, I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the shack.

The cold air of the night hit my face. Behind me, Chase was groaning and moaning. As I reached my car, I threw my backup in the backseat and helped Chase into the passenger seat. Walking around, I looked back at the shack. The party had dispersed and everyone was on their way home. I sat in the driver’s seat and leaned over to Chase.

“Let me see your hand.” I demanded. Grunting, Chase placed his hand in my palm. Ignoring the electric jolts going through my body I examined the cut. It was wide and deep, the blood seeming never to stop. I looked over at the gash in his side. Letting go of his hand, I gripped the steering wheel and put the car in drive.

I was surprised that I didn’t get pulled over for speeding because I was going way above the speed limit. He’s starting to rub off on me. As I parked the car in the garage, Chase climbed out. I led him inside and directed him to the kitchen, and I went upstairs to grab the first aid kit. Rushing back down, I saw his shirt was basically drenched in sweat and blood. Chase sat on the stool, his head bowed. I approached him slowly and took his hand. Opening the alcohol bottle, I took a cotton ball and began dabbing his wound with the liquid.

“SHIT!” he yelled as I continued to dab the wound.

“The fuck, Knight!” he said still screaming. Once I had done cleaning the wound I looked at him.

“By the way, it might hurt.” I said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes as I grabbing the needle and some medical thread. After sterilizing the needle I began to stitch up the wound. His fingers began to curl up as a reaction to the pain.

“Charlotte, what did I do? Why are you making me go through this pain? Man, it fucking hurts!” he hissed at me. Smiling, I said nothing in return. After stitching the wound up, I wrapped his hand in a white cloth. I then stood up and looked at his shirt.

“Take your shirt off.” I said bluntly. A smirk played on Chase’s lips as I said that.

“Thought you would never ask, babe.” he whispered. My blood rushed to my cheeks and I turned away, busying myself with the gaze and needle. After I cleaned my utensils, I turned back around and eyes were staring at a chest. Well, not just any chest, but a well-defined chest. As my eyes traveled up, my eyes met those of Chase’s. His lips turned up into his infamous smirk. Eventually my eyes landed back on his chest but this time it was a tattoo. Well, actually two tattoos. One was on his side, it was a set of roman numerals, and the other tattoo was on his left forearm. I was surprised because first, I had never noticed them and second, because they were different.

“Take a picture, it last longer, babe.” he whispered in my ear. Normally, I would have shuddered at that, but I was consumed by his tattoos.

“March 23, 2000.” I said aloud, as I read his roman numeral tattoo. I looked back up at Chase and his face had softened up.

“Why did you tattoo that date?” I asked curiously. Chase ran his unharmed hand through his hair and I knew he was nervous.

“Oh, you don’t have to tell me. I was just wondering because it looked cool and -” Chase cut me off.

“It’s the day my dad died.” he said bluntly, but I knew he was trying to hide his emotions. I turned to his tattoo on his forearm. It was chain of birds flying. And to be honest, that is the exact same tattoo I wanted to get, but Britton never let me.

“What about this one?” I asked pointing at his forearm. He looked down and smiled at it.

“That one was because I always looked at birds as beings that were free. Like they could just fly off whenever they wanted.” he said thoughtfully. I was in awe. I had no idea Chase was this deep. I shook myself out of my thought and went had to address the gash on his side. I did the same thing that I did with the cut on his hands and bandaged him.

“How did you learn to do this?” he asked me as I finished taping the gaze on his side. I looked up in confusion.

“Do what?” I asked.

“You know, stitching up wounds, cleaning up wounds, all that medical stuff.”

“Umm... I ... Well...” I stuttered. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell him. But something inside me persuaded me to tell him.

“My mom and dad were famous doctors. So as soon as Britton and I could pick up a pencil, our parents taught us how to clean wounds and what not.” I tried to say nonchalantly, but my voice cracked. The night of the crash was coming back, but I pushed it as far away as I could. Chase fell silent. I guess the both of us needed the silence, but soon after I started gather the first aid kit and went back upstairs. While I was upstairs I grabbed a shirt from Britton’s closet and went down.

“Here. Wear Britton’s shirt. He won’t mind.” I said handing Chase the shirt.

“Why? Do I make you feel uncomfortable, Charlotte?” He asked as he stepped closer to me, his half naked body only centimeters away from me. I gulped and my voice got lodged in my throat. Chase laughed at my expression and took the shirt from my hands and pulled it over. Finally, I could breathe.

“So do you want to finish the English project?” asked Chase. I nodded and brought Chester out and together we debated if Romeo was really a lovestruck teenager or was just annoying and didn’t want to be alone. Just as I finished typing the last couple of words of the assignment when my phone rang. The caller ID read Britton.

“Britton?” I asked curiously.

“Sis! I’m totally fucked up! Can you like come pick me up? Maybe you can see Calvin since you like him.” he slurred into the phone. I blushed as he mentioned Calvin’s name.

“Fine. I’ll be there in 10.” I said.

“That’s my little sis! I-” I ended the call, not wanting to hear anymore of his drunk talk.

“Chase, I have to go pick up my brother, but I’ll drop you off at home.” I said gathering the car keys from the table.

“Yeah, sure. Why didn’t you go to the party with your brother?” asked Chase.

“Umm... Well with my anti-social skills I don’t think I could make it through five seconds of that party.” I said warily. Chase nodded his head in return and we left the house.

*

“Take a left here and there is my house.” directed Chase as he unbuckled his seatbelt. As I parked in the driveway, Chase got out and so did I.

“Why are you getting out?” he asked.

“Because I owe your mom an explanation on why you are bruised up.” I stated.

“You don’t need to tell my mom anything!” he hissed, but I was already up his front steps ringing the doorbell. Just as Chase was going to yell at me for doing that a pretty blonde woman opened the door. Chase immediately looked at the ground as the woman looked at Chase’s cut on his hand.

“Chase! Oh my gosh what happened?” the woman asked in a worried voice.

“Umm.. ma’am? I can explain. My name’s Charlotte Knight.” I said.

*

“Wow, I can’t believe you’re Chris and Kirsten’s daughter. I mean you look exactly like your mother. I remember working with your mom in the hospital once. Wow she was amazing.” said Ms. Parker as she poured me a cup of coffee.

“Thanks Ms. Parker.” I said as she sat down next to me on the stool.

“Oh please, call me Karen.” she said.

“Oh, ok. And I’m really sorry to have gotten Chase all bruised up.” I told her as I looked down at my coffee.

“No, no. Not at all. I’m just glad he saved your life from that creepy pedophile. People these days.” She said as she rolled her eyes. Chase almost had my head after Karen had asked me to come inside, and he basically entreated me not to tell her about the street racing, so I made up a story of me walking home and a pedophile jumping out to get me and Chase came to the rescue and got in a scuffle with the old man..

“I’m sorry, Karen, but I have to go pick up my brother, so I need to go. But it was nice talking to you!” I said as Chase and I walked to the door. As soon as the two of us were out of earshot Chase spoke up.

“Thanks. I owe you one.” he said as he ran his hand through his hair.

“No need. You saved me from Jake.” I said as I shoved my hands into my coat pocket and turned to the car. Now all I had to do was get drunk Britton home.

*

I called Britton about eleven times and he never picked up. Groaning, I knew I had to go inside that house to get Britton. I shuddered at the thought of going into a high school party, with all those drunk people. Come on, Char! Go get your brother. So eventually I got out of the car and went in search of my intoxicated brother.

Music was blaring as skanky girls grinded on anything and everything. People bumped into me, but didn’t bother to apologize. Ugh, people these days. I thought. As soon as I made it to the kitchen I was done with amount of people in such a cramped space. How can people stand being here?

“Britton’s sister, right?” asked a sober voice behind me. I thanked the lord there was someone actually sober at this party. Turning around I saw myself within three feet of Calvin Smith. Like The Calvin Smith. Like reincarnation of Abercrombie Model Calvin Smith. I stood there taking him in. His white shirt fitted him so well, that his god like abs could be seen with every movement made. His cheekbones were defined and well, so was the rest of his body. His black hair was swept in one direction, and his blue eyes shown. I was basically drooling at him when he cleared his throat and I remembered his question.

“Yeah, yeah I am. I was wondering where he was.” I said timidly. Wow, score for Charlotte! Didn’t even stutter!

“I can’t tell you that.” he said as he stepped in closer, and my heart rate going up to an abnormal rate.

“Whhyy?” my voice shook.

“How about if you tell me your name, I’ll tell you where your brother is.” He said as he looked down at me. Oh great. I can feel my knees giving out.

“Charlotte...” I said before I could totally pass out. Calvin stared at me before he said something.

“In the hot tub on the patio.” He said before backing up and leaving the kitchen with a smirk on his face. As soon as I knew he was a good distance away from me, my breathing returned to normal. Wow, I need to get out more often, if I’m going to do this every time someone remotely attractive comes along. Shaking myself from the trance Calvin had placed on me, I went out to find my crazy, hyperactive, and mainly, drunken brother flopping around in the hot tub with girls next to him. Grabbing a towel from the nearest chair, I grabbed him and pulled him out of the pool. A bunch of girls around him glared at me, thinking I was his girlfriend.

“Sis! I’ve been waiting for you to take me to Unicorn land!” he slurred as he slumped against me. God, I hope I’m not like this when I’m drunk.

“Okay, then let’s get you home.” I said as I began dragging my brother back to the car.

*

I sat on the couch next to my passed out brother and scrolled through my blog. 27 million views and a couple hundred thousand new followers. Smiling, I started a new post.

Title: Fast and Furious

I can’t even comprehend what the fuck just happened. See, I was invited to this little get together thing at a little shack (shocking I know. People actually invite me to things). And so I went thinking it was going to be chill and what not. But when I got there it was a real shock. There were cars and people everywhere. I walked over to a huge clearing where a big crowd was forming. As I made my way to the front, there were two awesome cars, and they were revving up when it finally hit me. I was at a street racing event. Holy shit, I’m at an illegal activity. The only remotely illegal activity I’ve ever down was download music illegally, man. I’m too young to go to jail! And so the race cars jetted off there I was watching them go off.

And then I woke up from this ridiculous dream and found out I slept through half of Fast and Furious.

Goodnight,

The Anon

I posted the post and logged off, remembering the day’s hectic events. Then a thought occurred to me, no wonder Chase likes to drive me places.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCHOOL IS OVER AND IM SO FREAKING THANKFUL LIKE IM OUT OF THAT JAIL CELL. anyways you know I'm updating a lot so yeah. anyways do the fab three FAN, VOTE, COMMENT PLEASE!

mashed potatoes,

Alex :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 180 30
"Do you really love me?" What happens when an introverted girl meets one of the most popular guys in school? Nothing good, let me tell you that. She'...
1.7K 307 13
"I want fuck these lips with my cock Sarah," Oh fuck. ***** 24 year old Sarah Wayne has debts, a lot of it probably because her father owns a lot of...
19.3M 543K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
423K 7.7K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...