Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

THRITY THREE

10.4K 184 164
By ihycynthiaa

Please vote and comment - it really means a lot to me :)

and of course, enjoy! x

"We should just drop lunch for now. It's nearly afternoon anyway." Mum says after she and Mr. McAllister get rid of all the ness that mum made to stop Mr. McAllister from finishing his sentence. While they cleaned up, I was just looking at them and tried to get my thoughts into an order.

It's possible that Niall and I knew each other even before this year. It's possible that we may were friends. It's possible that we were friends during the time that I can't remember anymore. That time was there, but I can't remember. I don't even know why I can't remember it. All I know is my first memory and that was my first christmas.

Niall was helping mum and Mr. McAllister but now he's back by to my side. It's seems like he doesn't know what to do or say. Niall looks at me waiting for me to say something. I just shrug, take his hand and lead him out of the kitchen. We leave mum and Mr. McAllister in the kitchen and go up the stairs to my bedroom. Once we're inside, Niall starts exploring my things while I lay down in my bed and look up at the ceiling.

"What do you think did Mr. McAllister mean? He knew me and he knew you when we were younger. Do you think we knew each other?" I want to know from him.

He shrugs and sits down on the edge of the bed. He rubs my knee up and down as he answers.

"I don't know, gorgeous. I can't remember that I've met him before today." Niall answers honestly. I can already tell when he lies and when not, right now he's not. "Do you really want to talk about it right now, or can we change the subject to another day?" He sounds pushy but I can't blame him. I don't even know myself if I want to talk about it or not. I don't even now myself if it should matter to me or not. Right now, I feel like I know nothing - and that's probably true.

"Sure we can talk someday else about it." I say. Niall quietly chuckles short, lays down on his stomach and then crawls up to me until his head is right next to mine.

"We can talk about it now if you want?" He raises one eyebrow.

I shake my head. "It's fine. We can talk about something else." I offer and smile at him.

"Do we really have to talk though?" He smirks before hovering himself above him and kissing me hard and passionate. I chuckle against his lips before I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me. Half his body lays on mine as his hands are on my side and squeeze my skin softly. The simple kiss turns into making out and my room starts to get hotter and hotter. We can only hope that no one interrupts us.

Usually, if not people can knock on the door and interrupt us, it's a phone call. It has been like that the last two days that we had alone, so why stop in Ireland? We will probably get even more interrupted than usual. And just as I think it, my door flies open and Niall rolls off me and onto the ground. He lands loudly and I burst out laughing. I sit up and look to the door to see Ethan looking at us, with Jazzy standing right behind him.

"What did you..?" Ethan starts but changes his mind quickly. "No! Don't tell me! Don't even start." He steps into my room as Niall gets up from the floor. He rubs his butt which makes me laugh even more.

"Are you okay, love?" I question my boyfriend. He just nods and turns red. Jazzy comes in and follows Ethan to me. I stand up and hug my friend.

"Oliveeeee." She says the last bit very long as we hug and I do the same with her name. "Jazzyyyyyy."

When we pull apart, we both laugh and then I feel Niall's hand on my waist. I move closer to him and then watch Jazzy's eyes widen.

"Wait! The boyfriend you told me about is-is... Niall Horan?" her mouth forms an O and Niall blushes again.

"He is." I smile.

"I am." Niall smiles and rubs my side.

"Whoa."Jazzy is still shocked and surprised, but that flies away quick and she gets back to her confident self. "nice to meet you, Niall. I'mJazzy, the good friend who gave Olivia her Niall pillow." She smiles proud and reaches her hand out for him.

They shake hands. "Nice to meet you too." Niall smiles.

Jazzy smiles and looks at me. We just look at each other until I burst out into laughter first, she following soon. "Anyway." I wipe a tear away. "We should get going, or we'll be late."

"Where are we going?" Niall wants to know.

"Dance studio. See the others and maybe even dance." I wink at Jazzy and she responds by rolling her eyes.

"Well, you two can go. Jazzy and I have other plans." Ethan confesses and I form an O with my mouth as I look at the blushing Jazzy.

"We do." She smiles, takes my brother's hand and leads him out of my room.

"Have fun!" I yell at them and take Niall's hand. When we're at my door, I let his hand go and walk back into my room. "I have to change. You wait and it's won't take all too long." I promise him and slowly close the door. He looks at me with puppy eyes and I just giggle.

Once the door is closed, I rush to my wardrobe and take a pair of leggings and a tank top out. I get dressed and then throw a flannel over because it's cold outside. With my favourite white vans on and my backpack over one shoulder, I step out into the hallway again. Niall sits across from my door and looks up as soon as the door opens.

"Ready?"

"Ready." I take his hand and pull him up before I lead him down the stairs again. In the entrance area, we pull on our coats and I hear mum and Mr. McAllister talk in the living room. I can't clearly hear what they are saying, so I decide to spy on them another time and go out of the house with Niall. Ethan has mum's white car, so I take the black one. I open the door for Niall and as we laugh I get in on the driver side. As soon as we drive off, Niall puts music on and we sing as I drive us to the dance studio that's 20 minutes away from our house.

When we arrive there, I park and we get out of the car and into the building. As we walk the stairs up, the music get's louder and when we stand in front of the door, yelling begins. Niall looks at me, his way of asking if that's the right room. I nod and kiss his cheek before opening the door. As I though, they are dancing while Aaron yells at them. I burst out laughing and one of the six boys runs to the stereo and tuns off the music.

"Olivia!" He exclaims and points over to me. The other five instantly turn around to face me and run over to me. I firstly get hugged by Sam. Then the other five follow, lastly is Aaron. He hugs me longer than the others and we all notice it. I step back next to Niall as the boys line up in front of me. They all are sweaty and smile brightly.

"Boys, this is Niall, my boyfriend." I tell him and I take Niall's hand into mine.

"Hey!" They all say at the same time.

"Niall, this is Selection." Niall smiles and holds my hand tighter as I start telling him all the names. I start from left to right. "Sam, Jason, Calum, Finn, Peter and Aaron."

"So you're Olivia's boyfriend, huh? Nice catch." Sam winks at him and I roll my eyes at my cousin. "Smart, funny and pretty. All in her genes." Sam smirks and I burst out laughing.

"He's my cousin." I explain to Niall who now nods understanding. "And oh you guys, our relationship is a secret, so if you tell anyone, I'll chop off your balls." I smirk at them.

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" Finn asks and the other's and Niall and I burst out laughing. Finn is the newest to the crew and only came shortly before my 18th birthday. We haven't talked much, so he doesn't know me as well as the others.

"She would." Calum taps on his shoulders and runs his fingers through his hair with his other hand.

"Do you remember when we where at the cinema and your grandma walked by?" Peter smirks at me and I blush. "You didn't want her to see us together, so you pushed me to the side and nearly landed in the bin? That was our first date!" He laughs and Niall takes my hand in his. He squeezes it and when I look at him I can see that he's jealous. His hands are formed into fists, eyebrows furrowed, lips pressed together as he just stares at Peter.

"Or when we took the wrong turn and landed in the middle of nowhere?"Jason laughs out loud and Niall holds my hand tighter. His lips are a straight line.

"Niall smile." I whisper and move closer to him. He smiles short but then goes back to a straight face.

"Don't worry man, we won't take Olive form you." Sam says smiling.

"She doesn't like to be called Olive." Niall answers. Before anyone can say further more, that makes his conversation any more awkward, 'I should have kissed you' by Chris Brown starts playing.

"Olivia!" Aaron exclaims and points at me. "You still now how to dance?" He asks and I nod. I take my coat off and give it Sam, who brings it to the back of the room where backpacks and jackets are. Niall and other boys step back and Aaron and I position. We dance to his choreography and afterwards burst out laughing. Happy that I still know the steps,I jump onto Aaron. He catches and spins me around few times. A seconds I forget about Niall. Aaron puts me down and the other come to us. We give high fives and then Jason tells me to sit down and watch. I do as told, go to Niall and pull him down to the floor. We sit and I rest my head on his shoulder. Sam turns on new music and the boys start to dance and train.

"Are you okay?" I ask Niall. His hands are still formed into fists and his face still shows no emotion.

"Sure." He stares at the mirror wall on the other side of the room.

"Niall." I roll my eyes and take his hands. I kiss his cheek, put my finger under his chin and turn his head to face me. "You don't have to be jealous." I tell him and kiss his lips. "Even if I hug boys, you're the only one who is allowed to kiss me and hold my hand." I kiss his neck and then his lips again. This time he kisses me back and cups my cheek with one hand.

"You're mine." He moans quietly into the kiss.

"I'm all yours, love." I say and we pull apart. Niall seems to be calm again and puts his arm around my waist. I play with is hands as we watch the boys dance.

"Perfect! Break time!" Aaron exclaims. The boys sit down in the middle of the room, in a circle. I get up, take Niall's hand, pull him up and lead him to the others. We sit down between Aaron and Calum.

"You're in One Direction, right?" Jason asks.

"Yes, I am." Niall smiles.

"You guys don't dance?"

"Nop."

"You should. Girls love seeing boys dance." Sam tells him.

"Nah, the girls love them without them having to dance." Jason says and Niall nods agreeing.

"Okay let's do that one song one more time and we can go." Calum suggests. We all stand up and Niall and I go back to where we sat before. But before I sit down next to Niall, water splashes on my back. I turn around and see Aaron running away from me with a bottle in his hands. The other boys burst out laughing and even Niall laughs.

"Ha.Ha." I roll my eyes, take a deep breath and a water bottle and run behind Aaron. I open the bottle when I'm near him and splash water on him. He didn't expect that, turns around and pours water on me again. Then I on him until his bottle is empty and he picks me up. Niall immediately stands up, but stays back. His face goes form amused to jealous and angry again. "Let me down." I yell and pour my water bottle over him. It's empty when Aaron lets me down. I burst out laughing and so does he. We all laugh, except for Niall. He walks to the door and slams it close behind him. Everyone stops laughing.

"Fuck you, Aaron." I run after Niall who stops at the stairs. He's about to go down, but I grab his wrist and pull him back.

"Niall!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
32.5K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...