Nanatsu No Taizai: Gozel

By NeaxiJCO

Ever wonder why Meliodas doesn't use his FULL POWER? Well there's a pretty good explanation for that. We know... More

Chapter 1: A Special Guest
Chapter 2: Meliodas and Meldy
Chapter 3: Try Outs
Chapter 5: A Heavy Wish
Chapter 6: Blood Drops
Chapter 7: Barter
Chapter 8: Melodiaz
New Cover Photo!
Chapter 9: Regrets Or Not
Chapter 10: When The Sun Rises
EPILOGUE PART 1
EPILOGUE PART 2
SEQUEL TO GOZEL
EPILOGUE PART 3

Chapter 4: Two Blondes Are Worse Than One

5.6K 164 24
By NeaxiJCO

Author's Note

Ahhhh...I'm back from another busy week. Sorry I delayed the update. It was supposed to be updated yesterday but my mom took the wifi with her so I had nothing to connect with.
Anyways, I hope you like this new chapter minna.

NOTE: this is not a fan service if thats your first thought. this is actually what happened for the sake of a SMILE :)

well enjoy the chapter. I'll see you next week and by the way, keep on a look out for any TWISTEDS appearing in this chapter!!!!

Normal POV

The gang were walking in silence towards King Arthur's personal chamber. The room where he does almost everything. The chamber where nobody ever goes to..well except Merlin.

"So Merlin, what's the emergency all about?" Hawk asked the wizard.

"something happened to Arthur last night which caused him to be ill. He is struck by some kind of disease. I've never seen it before. I was hoping that maybe some of you may know about it so we can find a cure." Merlin properly explained.

"that's it? You called us all the way here just to treat a sick King?" obviously Ban was annoyed. He rather be at the bar and sleep again.

"Once you see what I'm talking about, you'll wish that you want to find an antedote. This disease.................is something I have never ..................and I mean never, encountered before until now." Merlin's voice was deadly and serious. The way she said it made everyone become aware of the situation. They now reside to 'serious mode'. Because hearing Merlin say that means serious business. Merlin can handle anything but hearing her say that, makes them wonder how deadly this disease must be.

Meldy gulped. Fear started running down her nerves. Meliodas saw this and held her hand to help calm her down again.

"Meldy, I know how you feel......don't let it consume you." Meliodas lightly whispered to her. Meldy calmed down a bit but that uncomfortable feeling came back again. Both blondes know something that the others do not. It is best if what they know shall remain a secret.

Elizabeth saw their little scene, to avoid that tug again, she diverted her gaze at another direction before Meliodas held her hand.

****

The bedroom doors opened. The lighting turned on instantly. King Arthur's room was pretty big and spacious. Here's his room but where's Arthur?

"I don't see Arthur anywhere." King questioned.

"I smell him....." Hawk sniffed the air, he immediately covered his nostrils. "what was that!? It smells horrible!" Hawk complained on how the smell of the room smelt like a dying corpse.

"I too smell it. The scent of a decaying body I suppose." Gowther added.

"Merlin, where is that smell coming from?" Meliodas inhaled and exhaled. The scent was very strong. Meldy was shaking her legs but tried to hide her nervousness. It's like she can't handle it anymore. The guilt is consuming her.

Merlin walked over to the King sized bed that was covered with a wwhite curtain in all four corners of it. "I want to show you...................how much of a problem this disease is...."

Merlin ripped the sorrounding curtains without second thoughts. The smell got stronger. Everyone's eyes grew wide at the sight right infront of them.

Here lies King Arthur's body all lifeless and brownish, no not brownish...like he's got a tan..but...more like a dying corpse. He's still alive but his body was slowly decaying. His breathing was slow and he was sweating alot. The air he is inhaling and exhaling is where the horrible smell was coming from.

"Oh no..................w..what happened to him?" Diane covered her mouth. The scene infront of her was despicable to look at. Everyone was shocked well...except Gowther. But the person who was affected most was Meldy.

Her body was visibly shaking from terror. Her breathing was fast and her heart was beating really fast. she couldn't take it anymore..her solution, she ran out of the room and into the hallways.

"Meldy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Meliodas called out for her but Meldy had already left.

"Minna I'll be right back." Meliodas quickly went after her. He was worried about her feelings towards this situation. It must be hard for Meldy right now.

Elizabeth felt lonely when Meliodas left but she started to learn on how to hide these feelings.

"what the hell happened to him that made him this way?" King questioned. This disease was a shock to him. King has seen alot of Fairy diseases but never like this.

"It all started last night." Everyone's ears perked from Merlin's introduction. "Arthur was just doing what he normally does like signing paper work. But something interrupted him. Out of nowhere, this man in a cloak appeared and attacked him." Merlin opened Arthur's giant curtains to let the gang see the view of the rooftops of the other parts of the castle. Some of the roof parts were missing and the sides looked like hundreds of sharp swords slashed unto them.

"We don't know who it was or what that stranger did because when I heard all the commotion outside, I came running out only to see that Arthur was about to get hit with that stranger's power but before it could touch Arthur, an unkown flash of dark and purple light came falling down on high-speed. It sliced that stranger's attack in half. The other half of his magic evaporated while the other half took a direct hit on Arthur. And the flash of dark ray? It dispersed when it hit the ground, causing a release of purple gas but immediatelyt disappeared after a millisecond, I guess." Merlin ended her explanation. The gang tried to register what she has told them. They were curious on who that man was. What was his motice for harming King Arthur?

"That is quite interesting Merlin. Whoever that stranger is, must have a motive for doing it....." King was trying to analyze the situation properly.

"wait....this happened last night .......so I have a feeling that stranger will come back and finish what he started." Diane spoke out. Her words were true. There was a high chance that the man will come back and finish off Arthur.

"This is why I called you here. Judging by the looks on your faces, none of you have any knowledge of this kind of disease...." says Merlin. Elizabeth felt bad that no one knew the answer.

"but....................the look on that blonde girl's face..and her reaction earlier, says that she has seen this disease before......by the way, who was that woman?" Merlin turned to Ban. Everyone's attention went to thinking of Meldy. If she knows about this, then they will have a chnace to save Arthur.

"Beats me....all I know is that her name is Meldy..............and Captain sure is attached to her." Ban brushed off.

"Half of the team will stay here with me and guard Arthur while the other half will find the cure." Merlin turned to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth..."

"Hai.." Elizabeth straightened her posture.

"can you go find Meliodas and Meldy?" Merlin requested to the silver-head.

"uh...ofcourse..I'll be right back minna." Elizabeth went running out the room and into the hallway where the two blondes ran to.

"So what is the plan Merlin?" Gowther asked while walking over to the sleeping Arthur lightly poking his cheek.

"Oi Gowther! You're not supposed to touch him like that!" Diane warned him.

"Diane better lower your tone, King Arthur might wake up to your loudness. You may have shrunk in size but Diane is still a loud talker." Gowther bluntly said. That earned a punch from Diane.

"You idiot." Diane clenched her fist.

"what is this feeling?" Gowther asked while standing up. He was not affected by the pain at all.

"Huh?" Diane questioned.

"I find it strange how at first glance, I was not able to see through Meldy's memories. Nothing was there.......everything was blank."

"y..you're joking right Gowther? You can read everyone's memories......but not Meldy's?" King questioned the Lust Sin to make sure he wasn't fooling around.

"I am not joking. If I was......................I would be laughing by now." Gowther knocked on his head while tilting it to the left.

"well, let's just agree that Meldy........is a mysterious person." Merlin had some suspicions but it wasn't the right time to tell the gang yet. Hawk remained silent by their conversation. He too knows about Meldy but is not willing to tell anyone. Good thing he was hiding behind Merlin or else Gowther could have seen right through his act. Hawk is doing this..................................for protection.

*****

Meanwhile.....

Elizabeth was cautiously walking around the hallways. She hardly ever comes to Arthur's kingdom so memorizing the hallway is impossible. Elizabeth turned left and right just to find any sight of blonde anywhere. Atlast, she finally found a trace. She heard crying by the end of the pathway. Elizabeth made a right turn to the corner but then retreated in the last second.

Meldy was currently crying on the large staircase while Meliodas was behind her patting her shoulder.

"shhhh...shhh...don't cry, it was just an accident." Meliodas was worried for Meldy. Her reaction to this was affecting him too.

"But....but.....I should have been more careful.......I shouldn't have retreated...I should have had trust in you more Meliodas-sama." Meldy kept on sobbing while she hugged her legs close together.

Elizabeth had no idea what they were talking about. Instead of hiding forever, she came out anyways.

"Meliodas-sama.....Meldy......Merlin-sama is looking for the both of you." Elizabeth notified, trying to act like she didn't hear their conversation.

"okay......I'll go...but Meldy will stay with you." Meliodas stood up and walked away.

"But Merlin-sama needed Meldy's help." Elizabeth tried to reason out.

"that's okay, Meldy told me everything......I'll go back but do me one favor."

"uh..h..hai Meliodas-sama." Elizabeth was eager to know his little favor.

"would you mind taking Meldy a look around town?..she has never been here before so....." Elizabeth frowned but smiled instead. She looked down to the sobbing Meldy. Elizabeth felt a little sad for her so she just nodded anyways.

"well enjoy you two." Meliodas walked away from those two.Elizabeth crouched down to the sobbing Meldy. Elizabeth moved closer to meldy till her face was near Meldy's.

"Meldy...dry those tears please." Elizabeth gently said. Meldy looked at Elizabeth. Her eyes grew wide at the sight infornt of her. Meldy couldn't believe it but she had to.

"that's better.." Elizabeth then wiped away the remaining tears on the side of her eyes. Meldy blushed at Elizabeth's actions, for some reason, she felt warm in her heart like it was now full. Elizabeth's aim was to atleast make her laugh or just giggle but it was hard considering a new set of tears were starting to form again.

When Elizabeth stood up, she felt hands gently grabbed her from behind. And where are these hands grabbing her? Well..............these two hands were gently fondling her breasts. Groping both six times. Elizabeth's face blushed so hard. Meldy wasn't the one doing it. She was still sitting on the stairaway.

"I forgot.........I haven't done this since yesterday till today." Meliodas came back.

"Eh?..M..Meliodas-sama....I..I thought you were already back in King Arthur's room." Elizabeth questioned. His hands were still grabbing her boobs. It was good that he was back to normal but bad because he was doing this infront of Meldy.

"I was halfway there but then I felt that something was missing...and guess what....." Meliodas squeezed Elizabeth's breast three times. "My whole day just got completed." Meliodas grinned. Elizabeth blushed the darkest red.

Then the most angelic giggle made it's way out of Meldy's mouth. She was blushing in joy just by looking at Elizabeth and Meliodas. She was imagining something. A thought came into her mind while staring at them. Meldy just kept on giggling.

"See Meldy?..this is how you properly grab a woman's boobs." Meliodas fondled with Elizabeth the third time again. Meldy kept on giggling. She joined the party by having her hand fondle with Elizabeth's right breast and Meliodas with Elizabeth's left breast. The two blondes squeezed the maiden together. "You're right Meliodas-sama, Elizabeth-sama's boobs are addicting."

Elizabeth was blushing madly at this point. She withdrew from their hold and went running down the stairway with Meldy hooked unto her right arm.

"I..uh...we better get going now...Meldy let's go!" Elizabeth was used to Meliodas grooping her but not two doing it.

Meliodas just watched his comrades run down the stairs and out to the city. He said to himself, "Atleast I made her smile.........."to Meliodas, Meldy's emotions were his top priority to prevent the chaos from happening.

"Meldy, don't worry.....I'll deal with this problem. You'll be safe." Meliodas knows the dnager their facing. The consequence of their reckless actions. But he fully takes responsibility of everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.2K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
113K 3K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
69K 1.4K 21
This story is about Elizabeth and Meliodas being best friends
20.3K 660 18
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ has been keeping their relationship a secret and hidden for over ๐Ÿ‘,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ , One was a very powerful but handsome demon...