Chapter 9: Regrets Or Not

Author's Note

So this chapter isn't edited properly but I'll tell you the summary of it in the end..there's a second A/N on the bottom after this so good luck trying to understand minna.

Normal POV

Lancelot stayed frozen at his spot. This wasn't the Meldy he had fought moments ago..No, this was a demon. There's no soul in that body she is moving in. Meldy's eyes were dark purple. Her pupils have disappeared leaving only a blank space. Those massive hands represent the deadly weapons of true demons when they go for the kill. But what was evident overall, is the crest proudly displayed on her lower left stomach. The mark of the Seven Deadly Sin's captain, The Dragon's Sin of Wrath.

Melodiaz stood there just watching Lancelot's reaction. She's waiting for his next move. After a while of no movement, Lancelot was able to regain his senses. He wasn't trembling anymore but now, he's gained a new feeling. Arrogance.

"I recognized that mark anywhere. The Dragon's Sin of wrath huh?....pfft....are you joking with me?..only one person would hold such a crest and he's not even here right now." Lancelot kept on throwing Melodiaz insults. With a snap of his fingers, blades started appearing.. floated on top of where Melodiaz was standing without her knowing . One by one, they compiled themselves to a thousand. It takes Lancelot a long time for him to summon these blades. He expects this trick to be the final blow. Melodiaz didn't move..only stood there listening to his insults. She hasn't blinked even once after her shift.

"If you ask me, you're just a fake. ..I mean, how could a chick like you ever be one of the sins? C'mon let's talk logicaly..there's no such thing as another Sin of Wrath..especially a female...and there's also nothing on the record about an 8th sin so basically, you're just a phoney."

Even after his continous explanations, Melodiaz still hasn't moved an inch. Lanelot became angry. The demon woman hasn't said anything to him. "hey are you deaf little girl?!" He was getting impatient.

"Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" still no reaction from Melodiaz.

"well then, if you're not gonna say anything, then I'll just end you now." Lancelot waved his sword, he sprinted his way to Melodiaz. She still wasn't moving. What was she thinking? Lancelot was about to plunge his sword when Melodiaz finally moved her hands. She did a one huge clap. The sound was sharp for the human ears that it distracted Lancelot. From the clap came a bolt of dark purple light forming into somewhat a wave. Lancelot remembered the same ray that foiled his plan when he almost killed Arthur. This was it. This was the source of the wave.

Lancelot was heading towards her but was able to disappear then reappear from a far distance. But it was a bad choice. For Melodiaz had disappeared. The sound of sparks alerted him from behind. Melodiaz was falling from above. She threw the bolt at Lancelot. It had hit him for a second before he used his agility to shift to another area. The mini attack had hit the ground with a bang. Will you believe that such a small attack destroyed a field leaving a giant crater forming on the ground.

Melodiaz went back to her usual position. She stood still waiting for the dust and smoke to clear up. There was coughing heard from a far.

"No....n..no..this can't be....." he said, trembling as he watched his hands go dry. Lancelot suddenly felt weak..like his powers were drained. When he opened his eyes to take a good look, he sees his hands starting to age. More like hes about to be zombified. He took a good look at his reflection with the use of the blade he was holding. His reflection was terrible. Where has he seen this effect?

Then a thought came to him. The face of Arthur in the same manner as he is made it all clear. "...Y..You...are the SOURCE OF THE DISEASE...." He stated. Lancelot had been infected by the disease that Arthur had. His body was only thing aging but not his energy.