EPILOGUE PART 2

Normal POV

Meliodas lead Elizabeth to the area where he and Meldy did their secret fellowship. Elizabeth gasped at the sight. What differed from the rest was that the river side's green grass had all turned brown. The nearby trees and plants look wilted. There were leaves falling. You can hear the crunch they make when you step on them.

"oh my...."

"Don't worry, because they are near the river, these plants are recovering. They'll be back to normal soon." That made Elizabeth sigh in relief. Beauty such as this area shouldn't be wasted.

"I bet you're wondering, how this happened." Meliodas sat down on the ground, Elizabeth joined him. she nodded. "well you already know about Meldy being the source of this disease right?"

"uh..y..yes." Meliodas looked all around him and closed his eyes. He then spoke,

"Arthur wasn't the first victim."

"H..he wasn't?"

"Yeah....believe it or not, Hawk was the first to experience this disease."

"H..Hawk-chan?" meliodas nodded.

"I don't undertsand....you were the first to have skin contact with Meldy..so..I was assuming that you were the first." Says Elizabeth.

"I'm trying to figure that out aswell. I wondered how I wasn't affected. I've held Meldy multiple times yet I wasn't infected. I don't know why....but I'm assuming that since I created Meldy....I won't feel anything. That's my theory ofcourse." Meliodas has no idea why he isn't affected.

"then....h..how did Hawk-chan got infected?"

"hmm...from what I remembered.....after Meldy's birth,the disease wasn't present at that time. She acted like a normal girl. No worries, no fears and no guilt. That's how it has been for a couple of months.

What happened was that, One day...Meldy suddenly felt weird. She complained to me once how she was starting to get taller, how her body started ....she quoted 'transforming'......and also how her chest started feeling heavy." I thought something bad was happening to her.

***

"Papa!!!! What's happening to me????? Why do I feel cramps on my lower back????" Meldy grabbed her lower back with one hand while the other held the table for support. "It's like there's a boxing match in here!!!!

My height has gotten taller. Look at this!" Meldy stood next to Meliodas. Her height before was an inch taller than Meliodas..and now, her height doubled. Meliodas is about the same height as where Meldy's neck resides.

"there must be something wrong with me!!!! My body feels weird....Look at this!!! My chest feels so heavy...they weren't turning round like this!!" Meldy gropped both her boobs. She squeezed them showing some cleavarage. "I don't understand what's happening to me.....am I ill???" Meliodas just watched as Meldy runs around the empty bar wearing only her skirt and baby bra. Meliodas did not act like a pervert when it comes to Meldy's care. He acted like a concerned Father.

***

"I believe that everybody refers to it as 'Puberty', Meliodas-sama." Elizabeth reminded. Meldy must have gone to her Puberty stage.

"huh.....so that explains it." Meliodas tried calculating the events that had happened. "when she hit her Puberty stage, thats when the disease must have matured too. Because the next day, it happened."

***

"Hawk-chan! Be careful carrying that barrel down from here cuz the stairs are still slippery!" Meldy called out. She was busy cleaning the bar. Meliodas ordered Hawk to go into town bringing a barrel of beer so that everyone get to have free samples. It's for advertising the Boar Hat. Meldy mopped the stairway so it was still a bit slippery. "Don't worry! I'll be fine!" Hawk yelled in return. Meldy was currently scrubbing the tables with a wet cloth. She noticed that the water on the cloth started turning brown. Meldy thought that it was because of the filfth the tables had.