EPILOGUE PART 3

A/N: Family picture

"S..Scars?" Elizabeth must have thought that he was lying because never has she ever seen Elizabeth with scars covering her. "I never saw any scars on Meldy.....there was nothing there." That was the truth.

"That's because she hid it. Meldy casted another spell to hide those hideous scars..................................................that I put on to her."

"Wait a second Meliodas-sama! How were you able to give her scars when she has been gone the whole 9 years?!"

"I already explaine dit to you. Whatever happens to me...happens to Meldy...................in shot.

Me. And. Her. Are.Connected." Meliodas tried his best to lessen his anger towards himself.

"H..How?" He sighed again. Keeping this a secret will only cause him pain. Besides...the truth will set you free. "I told you before right? Meldy and I had a bloody battle 12 hours straight. We gave each other injuries....but they're mostly mine.

When I checked on her wounds, I noticed a pattern..why did her injuries looked like mine? I traced everything...and that's what I found out...........................

That we were not only related by blood and by appearance........................but also.......................

BY BOND......."

Elizabeth didn't know what to say. How can she reason to Meliodas that it's not his fault. Her thoughts will depend on the rest of his explanation.

"I told you didn't I? Whatever happens to me.....happens to Meldy. It was going so well for 9 years......I kept myself away from trouble. But....all that changed when Liones needed The Nanatsu No Taizai's help. You were with me all those times.

You remember when we first met? How I had to defeat those knight.

How I stopped that sphere...My hand bled..........which means, Meldy's hand bled too.

How I got hurt from Gilthunder's attack, Meldy felt that too. Her shoulder started throbbing.

Remember all those times I get injured from Ban, Diane & King.

That medicine given by that doctor? ................it turns out......Meldy though she was dying...she was coughing so much blood.

Remember Guila? Her too...........when I bleed, Meldy bleeds.

All those demons I've faced.

The Pain I received from Hendrickson.....

And my most dreadful one of all............the plan I formed to defeat hendrickson...you remember it rigth? I told everyone to attack me all at once.......................................not even taking into thought that I'm also injuring Meldy." Meliodas kept on giving lists of all the injuries he has received...from who and when..he counted every last one of them.

"I've hurt Meldy countless of times by injuring myself.................Meldy wouldn't have needed a second casting. She wouldn't have come back if I have not hurt myself. She would have been fine casting the wave on her own...............

But noooooooooooooooooooo.......I had to go ruin everything.

I just had to go injure myself during battle.

I just had to step in and hurt myself.

I didn't think twice of what I did.

I tried keeping away from trouble......but we're knights.................trouble...pain...and blood....it's like an occupational hazard.