Our life. The story of the ne...

By kathryn_carda

Alex is the new girl. She was kidnapped at a young age. She and her 4 year old daughter escaped to Atlanta Ge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Alex's story
Time for school
The beating
I found her
Chapter 9
Mommy got hurt
What? Im pregnant!
Or so help me god
You want me to what?
I'm home
Dreams come true
He is here for me
Chapter 18
New neighbors
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

The answer is...

19 0 0
By kathryn_carda

When I opened my eyes I see Josh walking in. Perfect timing. "Hey" I said in my morning voice. He came over and kissed me. I pushed him away. "What's wrong?" I covered my mouth. "I haven't brushed my teeth." He laughed. "Babe, you get to come home today." I smiled. "I know, I'm so excited to get out of this bed. It gets very uncomfortable after a while." I said while laughing. "I, um, think I made a decision about the moving in with you thing." Right as I said this his eyes lit up with hope. I smiled and said, "I would love to move in with you. I just have to sell my house." He smiled and laid down right beside me. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep again. I started dreaming.
*DREAM*
I was still cuddled up with Josh but now there was a new person in the room. I looked closer and it was Austin Jacobson, the guy who kidnapped me. He took a gun out of his pocket and aimed it right at me and Josh. He shot Josh and I screamed. Then he turned to shoot me. He pulled the trigger. And that is when I woke up.
*END OF DREAM*
I woke up drenched in sweat and I sat up as quick as possible, head pounding, I was only asleep for about 30 minutes. Josh woke up and looked at me and asked what was wrong. I started sobbing into his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
388K 10K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
145K 11.1K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...