The Secret Love (UNEDITED)

By MsDreamerGirl84

Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were curr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement
Chapter 2: The Convenience of the Arrange Marriage
Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon
Family Tree
Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping
Chapter 5: New York
Chapter 6: The Birthday Party
Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans
Chapter 8: No, I don't ...
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: Inevitable
Random Advertisement
Chapter 16: Success
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Drunk in Love
Chapter 20: Lost In Lust
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: It's Official
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Whirlwind
Chapter 26: Frustrations
Chapter 27: A Date
Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession
Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly
Chapter 30: The Final Chapter
Epilogue
Sequel To This

Chapter 15: Secrets, Hurt and Pain

82.2K 3.1K 166
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths."

― Criss Jami

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

...................................

Victoria Pallos' POV

The day was exhausting. Everything is all set up and the wedding tomorrow is very much happening. Nicolai said that Xandrous back out as his best man. He has an emergency meeting in Canada. I knew why he back out purposely. He wanted to avoid me.

It still hurt, but I know I can do this.

I'm not called as the masked queen if I can't subdue my emotions.

Nicolai is already in his room. I decided to get some alcohol, so I made my way to our wine cellar. Just as I walk out my door, I unconsciously look on Nicolai's room and I saw Elle's silhouette.

I felt that familiar jealousy and the words of dad ringing in my head.

"Why can't you be like your sister?"

Suddenly, my evil thoughts sparks some evil idea.

I quickly went to my mom and dad's room.

I knock on their door. "What?" Dad's angry voice responded behind the door.

"It's Vicky, dad."

"Open the door, babe." I heard mom said. I think I'm interrupting something that's why dad is mad. I rolled my eyes. Of course I am.

Dad was so clingy to mom. I'm sure they are busy doing something, like more than making out.

"What do you need, honey?" Dad asked as soon as he opens the door. His face softens when he saw me.

"Elle is at Nicolai's room." I scowled.

"Say, WHAT?" Dad's voice raised when my words sunk in his head.

"Yes, she's in Nicolai's room." I repeated. 

Dad quickly went back inside their room and put on his shirt. "Why, what's going on?" Mom asked and dad told her what I just said.

Mom quickly put on her robe and followed dad. I was trailing behind them. Dad looks so angry.

As soon as dad walk in, I heard his thundering voice. I pushed myself inside, and just noticed theios Nicolas following me with his eyes filled with horror.

This is the day i have been waiting. I wanted to slap to my parent's face that their favorite child is not so perfect at all.

I stood in front of them and pointed to my sister who was looking down covering her face from embarrassment. The tension inside the room is so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

I sneared. "You see dad? The Perfect child you always calls?" I said in disgust. "Because you love her too much. She's always the perfect one in your eyes." Anger already got the best in me. I was too blinded to get even and make myself feel better. I wanted her to feel what I felt whenever she's always the perfect in their eyes. But the victory I felt didn't last long.

Elle collapse right in front of us, making everyone panic especially mom and Nicolai.

Nicolai quickly scooped her and my body felt rigid. I felt like I was rooted on the ground and my conscience started to assault me. Suddenly all my muscles went functioning back after being froze for a while and I realize I've caused all this.

Dad was still shock as well and I was surprised he was still here with me.

"I'm sorry, dad!" I cried. I didn't mean it. "I was so angry and jealous, because all throughout my years growing, I felt like an outcast. That you love her more than you love me." I sobbed.

He stared at me with a soft eyes, and worries etched all over his handsome face.

"No. I'm sorry baby. I didn't know the impact of my action. I'm just too scared we will lost your sister." Dad said in agony. I could hear the pain he was carrying and he sounded so torn. "Your sister has a rheumatic heart. She can't get stress too much. That's why we always tries our best not to make her sad and we didn't know that you're the one suffering." Dad closed our gap and pulled me into his hands and hug me with so much love. I felt it and I was so happy and at the same time, guilty.

Guilty for my sister.

I told her to seduce Nicolai and she did because she love me.

I was so fool and evil. I was never a good sister to her. I was selfish.

"We love you, baby. Your mom and I love you so much. We all love you. We never had a favorite. All of you are our favorite." Dad explains it further as he rub my back with his hand tenderly.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm really sorry. Let's go to the hospital and check on her. I hope she's okay so I can ask for her forgiveness." I blabbered and dad pulls away and looks at me.

"The wedding is off. I will talk to Nicolas. I'm sorry if we put you into this. I just want the best for you." Dad heaved a painful sigh and I nodded.

"Thank you dad." I cried again. The tears kept streaming and I saw dad wipes his eyes too.

"Elle must have love Nicolai to do this." Dad absentmindedly sad.

"She does dad. She loves him." I confessed. Dad looks at me like he couldn't believe it. "Elle told me." I look down in guilt.

"I'll go see your sister." Dad said and he turns on his heel and storms off.

I felt like a rock just pulled out of my chest after knowing the truth. So my sister has a weak heart and I was a bitch to her. Again, the thought made me cry.

I went to my room wailing. Guilt filled my heart and prayed silently for her fast recovery so I can make it up to her.

"I'm sorry Elle. I love you sis. I love you.. I will make it up to you I promise. I will be a good sister and protect you!" I cried in oblivion.

................................

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

After making sure that Elle's condition is settled, both families are back in the Pallos' mansion and my embarrassed father and theios Demetrio talk and decided to cancel the wedding. It's almost midnight when everyone left except me.

Theios Demetrio was still sitting on the armchair and I was sitting on the L-shape couch and he's opposite me.

"I wanted to talk to you about my daughter." Theios Demetrio started. His neutral face made me feel intimidated. I nodded and waited for him to continue. "Do you love my daughter, Nicolai?" He asked straigh without preamble. I saw how his jaw clench and I knew I can't get away with this.

When I saw Elle laying unconscious on the floor, I felt that terrible feeling. Awful feeling. Horrifying scenarios crossed my head as I ran outside with her in my arms, not breathing- that's what I thought. I was so scared and I didn't even realized I was crying. I was begging her to hold on.

One thing I realized, I love her. And I can't live without her. It was terrifying.

"Yes. I love your daughter theios." I admitted and meet his dark stare.

"I will make a deal with you." He stood up and shove his hands in his pocket as he pace back and forth in the spacious living room. My eyes followed him and patiently waited for him to say the deal. "I will let you court my daughter only when you made your name in the industry. I don't want an irresponsible man for my princess." He stops and stared at me challengingly.

I clenched my jaw and all my muscles flex in anger. So all this people around thought I'm irresponsible.

"Give me a year, theios. I will come back." I said decisively and then he nodded.

"In a year, I will let you touch her." He promised and I nodded in agreement. I stood up and we shook hands to seal the deal.

After that, I left their place with the determination to come back in a year to prove to everyone that I'm Petropoulis in blood for nothing.

..............................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

I woke with the faint voices. And as seconds passed my sense of hearing getting clearer and I recognized my mom's voice talking to an unfamiliar voice.

A memory of last night before I collapse flashes through my head. 

When I walk into his room, I saw how his eyes bulge and then it rake all over me, with fascination and something more darker flickered in his eyes. 

I felt my body instantly heated with his hot stare and something intense feelings I never felt before assaulted me. 

I felt overwhelmingly happy to see that he desires me and so the confidence kept rising in me. I could feel my lower core pulsating and felt so damp.

He was staring at me intently even though I thought he wasn't really interested in whatever I'm saying, I still found my voice pleading. "Touch me, Nico! Have your way in me.. I'm all yours tonight.. . I want to feel you inside me, even just for tonight.." I purred sexily, almost sounding begging, swallowing the shame that's slowly crawling in my gut.

I saw the lust flickering in his sea-green eyes that I fell in love with, which gave me hope. He doesn't know my feelings I have kept for a long time and tonight I intend to let him know.

Thanks God with the alcohol, it gave me the courage to seduce him.

Nicolai close our gap and pulled me to his chest, hard and rough. He invaded my lips and my mouth like a conqueror without gentleness and I love it..

His hand skimming underneath my silk night gown and my body was burned with the heat crawling throughout my system.

"What are you doing to me, sweetpea?" Nicolai breathes gutturally then his hand touch me... my tight pussy.. I gasped and moaned loudly, clinging unto him like my life was depending on him.

When I'm so lost with his tantalizing touch and kisses, I heard the door swung open revealing my angry father. 

We both jumped away from each other like we just got burned at each other's touch.

I look down to hide my embarrassed face with shame and doesn't want to see any of the scrutinizing eyes undressing me. I felt my heart almost jumping out of my ribcage. My heart palpitated, and embarrassment took over me. My heart is aching and I could feel my breathings getting constricted as I was listening to my sister, disgusted and all the shame filled me. I tried to relax myself as I'm heavily gasping for air, but I'm too weak and before I knew it, darkness took over.

I heard mom's screamed.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" I heard mom asked. I was still pretending to be asleep because I don't want to face them yet.

"She should be up soon. I guess you need to sleep Yvonne. Your daughter is safe. We already injected her an ampoule. I'm guessing the medicine is still in her system, that's why she's still sleeping. And it's good if she sleeps more. She needs it." She explained. 

Why do they need to inject me an ampule?

"Just don't open up about the incidents so she won't be stress. In her twenty years, her rheumatic heart had been attacked her twice and now is her third. I'm surprise. She knew how to control it. I guess, she just need to avoid over stress." I heard the doctor said and I was shock with the revelations.

I have a rheumatic heart? I never knew about it. Dad and mom hides it from me?

Why?

When the doctor left, I felt mom left too. I warily opened my eyes and saw the white wall. When I turned to look at the door, I saw no one. I got up and I'm glad there's no wires attached to me. I saw mom's purse and I don't know what came up to me. 

I thought maybe leaving them for a while would be better. I don't know where to go. I just needed to be out here. I have no guts to face any of them yet. 

I went on mom's purse and was glad she has cash.

I took all her cash. I ignored the conscience nudging me. 

I quickly took off. 

I'm sorry mom, dad and Vicky. I will come back when I'm ready to face all of you. I mumbled as I walk to the street aimlessly. 

I stop to a bus stop when a bus stops. I got in and paid the driver. He just shot me a raise brow when I gave him a hundred bill. "Miss I have no change for that." 

"Just get it." I said and he shook his head. Such an honest driver. I have no idea how much is the fare since I never took one before. We were always been chauffeured around whenever we go out.

"It only cost three euro miss." He said in disbelief and his eyes travelled up and down assessing me. I just realized I was wearing my hospital gown which made me feel like a lost mental patient. "Just get in!" he snaps when he realized I was blocking passengers. I hear curses from them but I ignored it and walk to the back. 

I'm too desperate to get away.

When the bus stops to a mall, I quickly got off. I needed some new clothes. I walked inside in haste and step into the first store I saw and picks a top and pants. I don't care about the style or anything. I just needed some decent outfit.

I could feel my head hurts and feel groggy, but I persistently ignored it.

I don't know if the money I have is enough for me for a month to live. I didn't really thought of this much. 

I will cross the bridge when I get there. I kept instilling in my head.

I kept on walking on the street as I tried to think what will be my next move. Maybe find a job. I know I was already far away as I felt my legs buckling from exhaustion. I felt hungry too, but I need to get away farther as much as my energy would take me. I can't stop yet. Once my parents found that I'm missing, dad's crew will surely hunts the whole city and the world to find me.

Knowing dad, he has a lot of connections.

Just as I turned to an alley, I felt so weak and my headache kept growing. My vision gets blurry and I tried to fixed the contacts I'm still wearing. 

I didn't realized I was still wearing contacts. I slept with it. Well, that's the benefits of high quality, costly contacts. 

I kept on walking and decided to stop by a small cheap diner to fill my stomach and to have more energy while running away. Just as I was about to cross the street, I felt collapsing again. Drowsiness took over me. I saw a glimpse of a man in his three piece suit catching me, before I lost consciousness again. 

"She's not one of my girl dad. I just saw her walking feebly and catch her when she collapse." A deep voice woke me up and he seems arguing with his dad. 

"We have to call the police then. The family must have been worried of her." I hear a more deep, mature voice and I suspect was the father.

When his words sunk in my head I quickly snap my eyes open and saw the two staring back at me.

"She's up." The younger man said. He was only wearing his blue crisp shirt and his loose tie was still in his neck. 

"Hi." He said as he stared deeply into my eyes. 

"Hi." I sheepishly responded. When I remember his dad's suggestion, I quickly averted my eyes to the old man about his sixties and he had the same eye color as the young man.

"Please don't tell the police where I am. I don't want to see my family yet." I cried out. Again, the shame took over me.

The man's face softens and he nodded to my surprise. I quickly got out of the bed and hugs him gratefully. He was surprise at my action, then after a while he hugs me back and I heard him chuckled.

I don't know, but I felt so comfortable with them both. I felt no harm for some reason.

"What's your name?" The young man about his late twenties asked me. He looks so imposing and I'm guessing he's a successful guy. 

His aquiline nose looks intimidating, full lips that seems to smirks a lot, perfect jawline like my favorite Ian Somerhaulder. His expressive butterscotch eyes is filled with curiosity.

"Ehem.." He made a fake cough to get my attention. 

"I'm sorry." I sheepishly smiled. "I'm .." I stop for a bit. Do I have to tell him my true name? My family is very well-known and they could easily contact my family.

"You are?" The old man ask. His eyes is shining with joy and longing? He looks so fond of me and my heart just can't bear to lie.

"I am Eleanor Pallos." I said cringing as I spill my surname.

"Pallos?" They both exclaimed and I nodded as I watch their reaction.

I always get that whenever I say my surname. It's like my surname is a big deal. Of course, Demetrio Pallos is a big deal in the world of industry.

"You are the youngest daughter of Demetrio Pallos, the hotelier." The old man said and he smiled fondly.

"Well, I'm Doctor Jude Baumgartner and this is my son, Jaschel James Baumgartner. I'm an eye surgeon called LASIK." He beams at me. "My son is a businessman. He runs a bar and restaurants, and real state investor." He proudly said and when I look at his son, he was blushing. I find it really cute.

"I have a daughter, but she died with leukemia." The old man said and his happy face suddenly morphs to sadness. I saw the pain in his eyes and I felt so sorry for him. My heart clenched at the thought of losing someone you love.

I felt his sorrow.

"If Teisha is here, she would be happy to meet you and you two would be best friend." He smiled.

"Dad." His son looks at his dad. His dad stops and gave me a smile.

"Do you have anywhere else to go, Eleanor?" Jasel James or JJ, I don't know how to pronounce his first name, asked me. 

"No." I shook my head as I said it and the old man's face covered with worries.

"She can stay with us for a while." He told his son and his son looks at him before he nodded.

"But we don't live here, Eleanor."

"Call me Elle please." I told JJ.

He nodded. 

"And where do you live?" I asked. 

"New York." He simply responded.

"Oh.." My hopes suddenly flushes down the drain.

"I can settle this. Do you want to come with us in New York?" He asked and I nodded without blinking. I know it's impulsive, but this is what I ever want since then. I wanted to prove to myself that I can be independent. It was easy to think and say, but I know it's going to be hard since I grew up so dependent and attached with my parents. 

Desperate times calls desperate measures.

I don't have any face yet to face any of them, including the family of Nico.

"Well then, get ready. Tonight we will fly to New York. I will settle everything for now." And with that he left us. I look at the door where he disappear and then my eyes scanned the room. It was big and luxurious.

"We are in a hotel." I heard Mr. Baumgartner said and I nodded.

"Call me uncle Jude. I feel like my daughter is back in you. You reminded me a lot of her." He smiled and I smiled back. Now I get it why he's fond of me. Maybe he misses his daughter and I could fill the longings in his heart, for now.

"Thanks Uncle." I said. 

A smile formed in my lips as the thought of leaving Athens settled in my head. This is the day I have been dreading to do, but I have no guts and motivation to do it. Now, it's the time, to leave and find my own self without my parent's help.

Then again, I remember my sister pointing at me in disgust as she told my dad that I was the only perfect one in his eyes, I felt that hatred and jealousy in her voice. 

She is right. 

Now everything is clear to me. My parents treated me special, because I have a rheumatic heart which they hid it from me, to all of us. I have no idea what's their reason, but it didn't help us at all. Especially me. 

I really felt like the villain, the selfish, and the snake of the family.

I felt the tears stinging around my eyes. Just the thought now makes me miss them all, but things aren't the same anymore. 

I held the tears and relax myself. I have to learn how to control my emotions.. I have to.

I heaved a sigh.

I will be back, when I'm ready to face everyone.

................................................................

A/N: Hohohohoh... Runaway kid...

Lol.

Please do overlook all the errors. I hope you like this chapter. Please do show your support by clicking the star button.

I want to hear your thoughts too.. I love reading comments.. 

Thank you and have fun reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 98K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
100K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
736K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
212K 12.8K 44
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...