I married my bias (Woozi Fanf...

By AnotherstoryH

✔Completed. Author: Hannah Llyne Galang Someone breaks your heart and your bias fixes it, how cool could that... More

Encounters
Encounter no.2
Is this a dream?
I just Talked to SVT
Running into my bias?
Junjin..
143
Jealous Boyfriend Day
Big TROUBLE
Big TROUBLE pt2
Dance
Time flies~~
Broken
Broken pt2
Mingyu.
Betrayed
Woozi's Move
Shooting
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
Mianhae
Another Guy likes Soojin.
SICK
announcement :)
Almost Admitted
BEACH PARTY Planning//The big fight
Beach party //The cold side of SOOJIN
We are not OK//Back to Seoul//Gunshot man
The big surprise// 3rd gunshot
Victoria's revelation
Encountering Jaeyook//Jaeyook's revelations
She's Mad this time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Junjin?//Forgiving Woozi
Junjin.. is that you?
Junjin's Last Goodbye
Dino
Vernon
Seungkwan
Announcement
Meet the Brother
Mingyu
Hey!
Woozi
Wonwoo
Near
5 days
Birthday Concert?!
Last Last ㅋㅋ
Sorry
Hi, read this or get haunted by me
HOW MANY MONTHS HAS IT BEEN?
Hey who wants a new fanfic?

Confession

7.3K 229 218
By AnotherstoryH

KIM SOO JIN

"He's not my boyfriend! He's just my friend." i glared at him, Im in front of idols!

Im really embarassed.

"Why are you here anyway? I thought idols eat in fancy restaurants?" Junjin asked.

"YAH!" i shouted.

"We're shooting a reality show, and we don't eat in restaurants.." Seungcheol oppa replied.

Why is my heart always beating so fast when they speak!

Jun oppa suddenly went near me with his phone.

"Excuse me but do you have instagram?" he asked.

*^* did he just speak to me..

"Ne.. I do..." OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO "W-Wae?"

Im shouting inside but I just dont wanna show it! Im probably color red right now because all of them including JunJin was staring at me, jebal hajima T^T.

"Whats your name in insta?" omo is he gonna follow me? DAEBAK!

Ani! Dream on SooJin! Come to your senses.

I told him my username then he nodded. Then he left, Im trying so hard for Woozi oppa to notice me. But then I just realized..

Their Idols ok SooJin? He's not going to fall for you, he's different, he's not just an ordinary person.

Seventeen just left, I dont know why the guards even let us in the guards were guarding the entrance of the shop and people outside were waiting, i guess they let me in because of Mingyu oppa?

I dont know. Im just not in the mood.

"Ah yah! Why did you say you were my boyfriend?!" i shouted at JunJin.

"Are you that embarassed? I mean its not like im ugly, im totally handsome." ah chincha, is he imaginative or is he really just out of his mind.

My phone rang, not a call but from instagram.

Jun oppa?!!

"OMO HE FOLLOWED ME!"

"Who?" Oh wait Junjin was still here.

"Eobseo, why are you still here?" i asked.

"My house is still there you know we're going in the same way." he said, and I nodded.

And anyway another notification popped out saying Jun oppa liked my recent photo.

When I was eating, some jjajjangmyeon. He even commented *^*

He said..

소진씨, 정말 켭타 :), 방까우아아요, 또 봐요!

People then started commenting..

They couldnt believe it was jun oppa, then the next thing i knew over 1.2K people followed me after 4 hours, when I got home.

-(Morning)

Im really sleepy still, but i really have to wake up, my phone suddenly buzzed.

(From: MinMin^

Yah! Omo Junjin told me you talked with svt ToT so jealous of you right now! The principal called me yesterday. Where are you now? Faster and come early! Even though i come late but still! And I just saw Jun oppa followed you, tell him to follow me too! And omo i just got 90 followers overnight i dont know where they came from and i was surprised seeing your followers are already 10.9K, what happened? We we're just right before, ah whatever lets talk later.)

That was so long, I still took time to read it so I ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

-(After 15 minutes)

As usual black jeans and today im gonna wear red t-shirt. Oki im all done..

Oh wait shoes again!

I ran to get my red converse, and grabbed my white jacket from the sofa and i said goodbye to mom.

"Yah!" ahh oppa!

Yes I have a brother in case you guys didnt know he is Kim Hyeonu.

"Ah wae oppa, im almost late!" ah chincha.

"Here you told me to buy this for you last night."

He gave me the bag of chips and its all doritos!

There are like 5 bags of doritos!

"Gomawo oppa, Saranghae!"

Then he said 'shoo' so i ran outside so i wouldn't miss the transport.

When i got in I went at the back as usual and plugged on my earphones, today i'll listen to Adore U first then I'll listen to Insomia by JJCC.

"A..hmm..da!" the song is about to finish, Insomia's next..

"Lalala, kkeuriweo... hmm lalala lalalalalalala.." omg here comes a high part hahaha..

The music's volume suddenly went lesser because someone messaged me..

(From: MinMin^

Are you in school? I'll be extra late, sorry..)

Huh? She'll be extra late? But why?

(From: Me
To: MinMin^

Yah wae! Anyways arasseo, whatever that is, see you later!)

When I got into the class I dont know what came into my mind I went to our library and looked at some books, i dont often go here because i have all the books i need.

Then when i was scanning the shelf I saw this interesting book entitled "Black Jeans" well i dont know why it wa entitled that way, its weird but since i like Black Jeans ill borrow it.

I went to librarian and signed the log sheet and went to the practice room, because its quiet..

Chapter 1..

The main character's name is Oh Mijin,

Then after a few minutes i got really addicted to it that i didnt even stop for a second and now im in chapter 29..

Its really weird why would that guy do that!

All Mijin did was love him, and then he would just hurt her?

"Sorry am I disturbing you?"

Junjin -.-

"Ani. Just keep quiet." then i went back to reading.

I can actually see Junjin peeking so I turned around so he cant read it.

"Why do you seem so busy is thay book even that nice?"

Ugh he's so... ARGHH!

"Its called Black Jeans now get out your annoying."

He just smiled and he just kept going near me until i couldn't go any further cuz i reached the wall and he's really scary right now like the horror and stuff,

He just went nearer in order to escape i went to the right side but his hand blocked it then i he did the same thing to the left side..

Well i guess im pinned again.

"You like me right?" he asked.

"WHAT? Are you kidding me?"

Why doe this guy always set me in a bad mood?

"Do you like me or not?" he asked again.

"Wae?" i asked back.

He smiled..

"Because I like you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Are my chapters too long to handle XD

Nvm hahahaha, so about that black jeans story its the next story im gonna make and what she just said about the concept that the guy is gonna hurt the girl, its in the story called Black Jeans which im going to make at December or January, im kind of thinking if i can finish Scrapbook after 2 weeks, and finish this book at December 25 on christmas so i can make the Black Jeans, its a Joshua Fanfic, for @Dark_Angel_070

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 969 25
Jessica Kingsley comes from a rich family. Ever since her mom died and her dad re-married, Jessica has felt lonely and empty more and more as the day...
355K 15.5K 33
The 7 Boys end up living in the same dorm and fell in love with their own roommates while disturb by the single ghost.... This is boyxboy fanfiction...
553K 17.7K 75
[Complete] Team Alpha Trilogy Finale "Team Alpha! Ahu! Ahu!" It's the last draw. It's the last card. And it's almost time to say.. goodbye, Team Alph...
733K 26.5K 75
[Complete] Team Alpha Trilogy #2 "I lost them. Every single one of them, even Jun." Everything was perfect until time decided to play with us. Time t...