The Serial Killer

By RitchdanielMatias

-based on my own imagination More

Chapter 1 : The intro
Chapter 2 : Downtown
Chapter 3 : Manager
Chapter 4: investigation
Chapter 5 : Missing phone
Chapter 7 : The murder
Chapter 8 : Solving the case
Chapter 10: The serial killer

Chapter 6 : Problems

11 1 2
By RitchdanielMatias

Sean's POV

I have a theory that this killer is quite liking some puzzle. You will regret this. The next day, I went to the hotel where our manager was killed.

"Where is the fire keychain he has?" I said.

He loves that keychain! Why would he throw that?

I have a theory that the killer is the same person who killed Xander. Maybe he is one of the workers in the company. Then I received another text message.

Yo! Are you sure you don't want to go to Starbucks?

Yeah! Definitely sure!

Well ok,just heard Eminem just released his album!

Is that true? Well I suppose I will go to Starbucks this time.

Ok, I will wait you.

If only Eminem didn't release his album this early, I will not go to Starbucks with Ulysses! That childish girl!!!!

"Can we go home right now?" Said Max.
"Well I think so" I said.

Then another news is on the radio, another riot is going on in Miami,Florida. Well I suppose I will not go back in Miami this time. It is semestral break right now so I suppose I can have a short vacation here in Las Vegas.

In the mall

"I will go the music store first." I said.
"Well ok, I will go to Starbucks to order some coffee" She replied.

Then after that a extremely loud gun shot was heard on the third floor of the building. That's where the department store is. So I ran over to the crime scene and I saw a woman lying on the floor bloody and dead. She was brutally murdered. And then the police came and asked some questions to the crowd.

There were only four possible suspects:
Antoine Smith - The boyfriend of the Victim.
Kelly Zymer - The Best friend of the Victim.
Ryuu Hanagata - The rich client of the victim.
John Collins - The enemy of the victim who is acting so suspicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 1K 23
Sardar Burhan Khan owns the whole of Buner Valley and the villages around it. He has a very reserved, strict, and dominant personality. Everyone fear...
Burn Marks By Icecold101

Mystery / Thriller

6.8K 305 8
My TikTok - E.writer🖤 (whteverwhnever) I've just started the Hierarchy Kdrama And I love it !! ( I will definitely be editing this story a lot se...
24.7K 3.7K 36
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...
165K 6.9K 84
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...