It All Started With Hello [Bo...

By LilBlackAngel

When you get a text from your celebrity crush, you might just be crushed. Follow Artemis Williams and her fou... More

Wattys?
Chapter 1- The Text
Chapter 2- My Mother
Chapter 3- The Call Of All Calls
Chapter 4- You're Talking To...? Pt.1
Chapter 5- You're Talking To...? Pt.2
Chapter 6- Prince Charming
Chapter 7- Brittany Meets The Boys
Chapter 8- The "Bae" Thing
Chapter 9- One Month Of Calls And Texts
Chapter 10- Making Christmas Plans
Chapter 11- Christmas Suprise Pt.1
Chapter 12- Christmas Surprise Pt.2
Chapter 13- Christmas Surprise Pt.3
Chapter 14- Christmas Surprise Pt.4
Chapter 15- Christmas Surprise Pt.5
Chapter 16- Church Christmas Rehearsal
Chapter 17- Christmas Day
Chapter 18- What A Way To Bring In 2013!!
Chapter 19- A Mindless School Gift
Chapter 20- Isis and Horus Birthday Party
Chapter 21- Kids' Inaugurational Ball
Chapter 22- A Real Let Down
Chapter 23- Juno's and Artemis's Birthday
Chapter 24- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 1
Chapter 25- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 2
Chapter 26- A Quick Check Up
Chapter 27- A Secret Revealed
Chapter 28- Oh No These Niggas Did Not
Chapter 29-Ray, You A Jackass
Chapter 30- The Color Purple
Chapter 31- LEAP Is Finally Over
Chapter 32- Princeton's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 33- Princeton's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 34- Princeton's Birthday Part 3
Chapter 35- We're On Our Way
Chapter 36- A Hard Week
Chapter 37- Star Falls As Brit Raises
Chapter 38- Debate and Performing
Chapter 39- Group Promotion Day
Chapter 40- 106 & Park
Chapter 41- Lynn Haven and First Day Back
Chapter 42- Top 12
Chapter 44- Mother's Day
Chapter 45- Peep The Toilet In The Back
Chapter 46- Spending Time Alone
Chapter 47- Graduation
Chapter 48- Graduation Party
Chapter 49- Library Visit
Chapter 50- MB Meet And Greet In New Orleans
Chapter 51- MB Meet and Greet In New Orleans Part 2
Chapter 52- L.A Sleep Over
Chapter 53- Working
Chapter 54- Oooh! Y'all In Trouble!
Chapter 55- Recording Session
Chapter 56- YouTube Videos
Chapter 57- Used To Be Video 2.0
Chapter 58- Working Out While It's Raining Men?
Chapter 59- All Day Dance Practice. Yay?
Chapter 60- 106 & Park Used To Be Video 2.0
Chapter 61- BET Awards Part 1
Chapter 62- BET Awards Part 2
Chapter 63- First Day Of Tour
Chapter 64- It's Going Down Part 1
Chapter 65- It's Going Down Part 2
Chapter 66- Roc's Birthday (Read At Your Own Risk)
Chapter 67- Sick Day
Chapter 68- Jacob Gets Juno!
Chapter 69- Last Day Of Tour
Chapter 70- It All Started With Hello

Chapter 43- PROM

4K 56 7
By LilBlackAngel

It All Started With Hello Ch.43

Artemis

"Let me come with you." Prince begged in my ear as we laid on my bed at 5AM.

"No Prince. Now shut up. You know I didn't get to sleep because of your big mouth and phone and I have to go get my hair done at 8." I groaned.

"And I wanna go with you." Prince begged.

"No. You're gonna wait until I get back to see my hair." I said and closed my eyes. I threw the cover over my head.

"Babe, you mind as well get up now." Prince smirked. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Get out." I threw the cover back and glared at him.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you, too." I kissed his cheek then went to go take a shower.

****

"Okay. Can I come to Charming Charlie's with you?" Prince asked as my half sister, Briana came to pick up Juno and I.

"No, nigga, damn!" I sighed and looked at him stupid.

Since Friday, he has been trying to sneak and see my dress that was hanging in Wendy's room, he wanted to go with me to get my hair done, he wants to see my makeup before I put my dress on. Like no! You can't see all of this.

"Prince, leave her alone. She's already stressed and you're making it worse." Roc said as he lounged on the couch. He didn't want to bother Isis today, nor did Prod want to bother Jari, or Ray bother Brittany.

"I'm sorry, mi amor. Go ahead and get your jewelry." Prince half smiled and kissed me.

"I'll be back, baby." I smiled and walked out the door.

****

"Kay J!" I smiled as I walked in the house. My older cousin, Kayla Holmes, was sitting on the couch laughing and joking with the boys.

"Hey Juno. Artemis. Let me see your stuff." Kayla got up quickly.

"Boys, stay over there." Juno said.

"It's fine. We have to go anyway. We gotta get ready, too." Prod said.

"Alright. See you at 7:50." Wendy said as they walked out the door. Kayla quickly went to go get her make up and some false lashes for me. After she came back, she started on my make up.

At 7:50, Kayla was just starting on Juno's make up and I just slipped on my dress.

"Miss Wendy!" I heard Prince complain as I stood in my room with Juno and Kayla. "Is she ready?"

"Almost. She just has to get her hair curled again and she'll be out. And so will Juno." Wendy said.

"I can't wait to see them! They'll look beautiful. I just know it." Ray said. Aww! He's so sweet.

A few minutes later, Juno was walking out of the door with her big, Cinderella ball gown.

I heard Jacob Latimore, Juno's date, gasp in awe. Jacob asked Juno last minute to be her prom date to our prom. I'm surprised Mr. Carter let him get a ticket two days ago.

"And now, Miss Artemis Williams." Kayla said and I walked out of the room.

Prince was standing by the couch in a white jacket, white pants, a pale pink vest and tie, and white shoes.

"Wow. You look beautiful." Prince gasped as he walked toward me.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." I smiled and held my left wrist out for my corsage.

He placed it on as everyone took pictures. We all took pictures then left in the limo the boys got.

After we picked up Brittany and Jari we drove to the epic center. When we got to the epic center, the driver opened the door for us and the boys helped us out.

"Okay. Once we walk in, we stop and pose so everyone can see us. I wanna win best entrance." I said.

"We got this!" Jari smiled in her red one shoulder, floor lengthed dress. Prod had on black and red. Roc had on purple and black. Brittany had on an off white strapless dress. Ray had on black and white. Jacob had on a white jacket with white pants, a black vest, black shoes, and a red handkerchief in his breast pocket. I had on a strapless pale pink, nude like dress.

We walked inside, gave our tickets, voted for prom king and queen then walked in the main room. Everyone stopped to look at us. Isis came over to us and hugged Roc.

"Oh my gosh! Y'all look amazing!" Isis smiled as Roc put her corsage on her.

"So do you! Work it girl!" Brittany smiled.

Prince and I walked around saying hey to people. I started dancing when my song Boo Thang by Verse Simmons came on. Prince danced in the middle of the floor with me.

Weak by SWV came on and Prince pulled me closer to him. A lot of couples got up and started dancing.

"Mind if I cut in?" Someone tapped Prince's shoulder. We looked up to see one of my guy friends, Ahmad Williams (no relation).

"I kind of do. Later though, man." Prince said and started swaying with me again. I saw Jacob had Juno on.the dance floor and I smiles. The song ended and we started taking pictures with everyone.

Isis, Juno, Jari, Brittany, Elise, and I turned our backs to the camera and stuck our butts out. Jari, Brittany, Isis, and I took a picture with the boys then with Alexa, Vickie, and Yulissa. We took a lot of pictures until Mr. Carter announced the winners.

"Best entrance goes to Artemis Williams and her gang." Mr. Carter said. The boys, Juno, Brittany, Jari, and I got up and walked to the stage. We took a quick picture with Mr. Carter and Mrs. Carter then went to go take our free picture with the professional photographer. We made Isis take the picture with us.

We continued dancing, talking, and taking pictures all night. A lot of girls, including me, kicked off their high heels at some random point. Right before the dance ended, Wobble, Cha Cha Slide, and Drop It Low came on. I grinded on Prince for the Wobble, Cha Cha'ed on him for the Cha Cha Slide, then dropped it low for him. We laughed as I complained about my feet hurting. Everyone called home and took their last pictures.

"Come on, Artemis. When am I going to get my kiss?" Walter Matthews, a friend of mine, asked.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Prince. He was laughing at me.

"Fine. Come here." I sighed and kissed his cheek. He had my red lipstick on his cheek.

"Thank you. Was that so hard?" Walter laughed.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you think I'm sexy." Walter said.

"No. I know Princeton is sexy. You, not so much." I teased him.

"Bye Artemis. Prince." Walter smiled and hugged me before going to his ride.

"Wanna go to Waffle House or IHOP?" Jacob asked as he, the boys, and girls came up to us.

"Behrman kids are banned from going to IHOP after prom." Jari laughed.

"Why?" Ray asked Brittany.

"They went last year and didn't pay for their food." Brittany answered.

"Wanna go to Waffle House then?" Prod asked.

"No. We can go to McDonald's right there in front of us then go home and go to sleep." I said. The girls nodded with me.

"Alright. Let's go then." Prince said as Keisha pulled up with a van. Isis left us and went with Horus.

"How was it?" Walter asked as we got in the van.

"So much fun! I'm telling you, when Behrman has a dance or party they don't play." Ray smiled.

"It was so much fun. We took so many pictures and danced so much." Prod said as Walter pulled into the McDonald's drive-thru.

"I didn't think I'd enjoy it since I didn't know anyone, but it was fun. You guys really know how to party." Jacob smiled.

"Yeah. Did you see Dominique's dress, though?" Jari asked. That led to Jari, Brittany, Juno, and I talking about everyone's dress or tux.

"Artemis, who are you texting?" Prince whispered in my ear.

"Remember Harold?" I whispered back. He nodded. "Well, he didn't get his tux so he couldn't come and he really wanted to. I'm just telling him who won what and sending him some pictures."

"That's sweet of you. I know he's like your best friend or whatever and that's nice of you to do that." Prince whispered. I nodded as he texted someone.

"And who are you texting?" I asked.

"Nala and Rachel. They wanted to know about the prom." Prince answered. Jari, Brittany, and I rolled our eyes and smacked our lips.

"What?" Prince asked.

"We don't like Nala." We said together.

"You just don't like anyone, do y'all?" Roc laughed as we got our McDonald's. The boys attacked theirs as we stared at the bags.

"Why aren't you eating?" Prod asked.

"If I eat, my dress will pop." Jari said and we nodded with her. Kenneth, Walter, Keisha, and the boys laughed at us. We dropped Jari and Brittany off at their homes then drove to Juno's and mine. Jacob gave Juno a kiss on the cheek. She was shocked and ran inside.

"Damnit." Jacob muttered and walked to the van.

"I love you, and I'll be back for graduation." Prince kissed me softly.

"I love you, too. I wish you didn't have to leave so soon." I sighed against his soft lips.

"Me either, but I have to go celebrate Mother's Day with my mommy." He sighed against my lips.

"Tell my Mexican Mama happy Mother's Day for me." I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Will do. Goodnight, ma'am. Sleep well. I'll be up to tell you good morning later. Hopefully I'm home by then." He said.

"Yeah. Most likely you won't be, but goodnight. Now go before Keisha drags you into the car." I smiled. We kissed again. I made sure it was a big, sloppy kiss to last until my graduation on Thursday.

"Damn girl! You got a long tongue, mi amor. It felt so good. Maybe I can have one more before I go?" He said as he licked his lips.

I smirked, grabbed his head, and pulled him to me to kiss him again. This time his hands traveled to my butt as he backed me up against the house. He moaned in my mouth as he tongue prodded my mouth and tongue. We pulled away when we heard a car horn.

"Come on!" Kenneth shouted at Prince. We laughed slightly and gave each other a small kiss before I went inside and he left in the van.

I took off my dress and make up, ate then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 3.8K 38
You ever thought of what would've happen if Bey never sent Chanel to her Aunts and Shawn always knew about Chanel and had been apart of her life as w...
272K 6.1K 24
MB and the girls come closer and closer everyday. They are all in Paris starting a new life going to a new school , meeting different people and a wh...
15.5K 423 34
What Would Your Life Be If You Lived With Mindless Behavior?
472K 11.2K 41
After 2 Years , Yn Is Still Sorry. Chres Still Dosent Give A Fuck. India & Ray Are Back & Forth. Shania Is Out Of The Subject. Bre & Diggy Are Taking...