Forever an Apprentice

By Cutecookie7

Slade has his eye set on Robin, but this time, how far will he go to have Robin by his side? "Robin!" Starfi... More

Titans Tower
Pranks and plans
Deceit
Time to say goodbye
Shopping and a horrible Surprise
Suspicions and Slade
What really matters
Soon
Flashbacks and a remembrance
A fantasy and realities
Arella
Goodbye Jason. For Now.
A little push
Backup
Disapproving Butlers
The Search
Mind Shattering
Blocked
Training Begins
New uniforms
Rouge Robin
Welcome to Gotham
Robin V.S The Teen Titans
Threats
The Final Battle
Forgiveness
A Little detour
Metropolis
Batman needs a Robin
Nightwing
Only a Matter of time
Slade Returns
Broken
Just the way things are

Intruder Alert

3K 97 74
By Cutecookie7

"Dude this is starting to look familiar..." Beastboy looked around.

"Yeah, almost like..." Cyborg trailed off.

"Terra!" Beastboy finished.

"This is were Terra is, er used to be." Raven pressed a few fingers to her temple.

"Should we turn back? I mean it's not like Slade would come back here. This is the last place he'd be anyway." Beastboy sighed.

"Wait a minute...That's it!" Cyborg exclaimed. Starfire quickly caught on.

"What? Whats it?" Beastboy asked rapidly.

"Slade would go to the last place we'd think to look for him!" Cyborg shook Beastboy's shoulders.

"Here!" Starfire finished.

"Then what at we waiting for?! Let's go bust Slade's doors down!" Cyborg smirked as he ran ahead.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Beastboy changed into a cheetah and Raced after him.

"Come Raven let's us hurry!" Starfire urged Raven as she flew off.

"Uggghh..." Raven suddenly felt light headed. She couldn't sense anyone, but that may be because the walls were to thick. Shaking her head she flew after Starfire.

As soon as Raven caught up, Cyborg, Beastboy and Starfire were just staring at the entrance, with their mouths open. Had they found Robin?

"What?" Raven snapped.

Beastboy arm lifted slowly as he pointed at the entrance. Raven pushed her way through and when she saw it she widened her eyes. She couldn't believe it! And she thought they wouldn't find anything here.

"I think were gonna need that backup..." Cyborg gulped.
_______________________________________

Robin stood off to the side panting. Slade was, how would he put it? Kicking his but.

"What's the matter Robin? Don't wanna be free?" Slade walked toward him as Robin backed up.

"I think we all know who won this one." Slade suddenly ran forward and kicked Robin to the ground.

Slade turned to leave, and Robin could almost hear him laughing.

"This isn't over!" Robin yelled exasperated.

Slade turned to look at him. "It's quite over for you." Slade continued to walk away, but an alarm stopped him.

INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT

Red lights flashed. Slade quickly took out a device. It was bigger than a usual phone, but smaller than the IPhone 6 plus.

"It seems we have some intruders, I'll just be a moment." Slade walked off into the elevator.

Intruders? The Titans! They finally have come to my rescue! Robin picked him self up slowly. The injures of the fight that had just accrued included a bloody lip, multiple bruises and his leg hurt.

Robin blew a bunch of hair out of his face as he patted it down. His hair really need some TLC, and fast. But there were more important things than his hair right now, he reminded himself.

He listened for the Titans. But being 4 levels underground, that was nearly impossible. All he could do, was wait.
_______________________________________

"Requesting Backup! Requesting Backup!" Cyborg yelled into his communicator.

"Backup is on the way." Batman said in monotone. But in reality, Batman was worried, and glad they finally found Robin.

"What are y'all waiting for? Oh yeah, TITANS GO!"

The Titans took off as Slade's robot commandos attacked. The room was full of them. There were so many.

"He's Distracting us just long enough for Slade to get away!" Cyborg thought.

"Yo Raven! When backup gets here go after Robin!" Cyborg yelled at Raven, she destroyed two robots as She nodded.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew right by Cyborg, winding him. The gust of air, took out Robots as they crossed his path. As soon as it came it stopped.

"Did someone call for Backup?" The speedster asked grinning.

Cyborg's mouth dropped. "What?! Batman sent you?!"

"What? I'm not good enough?" He pouted.

"Whatever! Just help us defeat these Robots! Raven! Go!" Raven took off.

Smirking, Kid Flash helped them take out the remaining Robots.

Meanwhile

Raven phased through the wall. She still couldn't sense Robin or Slade. And she was hoping with all her heart that is was because the walls were to thick.

"Huh?!" Raven gasped. She felt a presence! It wasn't one she recognized, but she ignored that.

She quickly phased to were it was coming from. She found her self in a dimly lit room. She saw a figure with his back turned.

"Slade!"

The figure turned revealing his half orange half black mask.

"Ah Raven. I've been expecting you and the Titans for some time. I was beginning to wonder if you would ever show."

"Where's Robin?!" Raven demanded.

"Mmmmmhmm!" She heard a muffled voice, probably gaged, behind Slade.

"Let him go!" A box behind Slade, she guessed was probably were the sound came from.

"Now now, your in no position to demand things." Slade said very relaxed.

What Raven didn't understand, was that she could only sense one presence, and she didn't recognize it. But maybe she was just a little messed up from what happened with Trigon.

"Azerath-" Raven began.

"Now now Raven, we don't want any of that." Slade cut her off. "You do want Robin given back to you safe and sound right?"

Raven glared at him, but closed her mouth.

"Good girl. Now you and your team, leave." Slade ordered.

"You don't really expect me to leave her without Robin do you?!" Raven yelled enraged.

"Your not getting mad, are you Raven? I know all about what happens when you get mad and Trigon-"

"No! Shut up!" Raven interrupted. "He can't bother me anymore! And neither can you!" Raven flew straight towards Slade, her furry fueling her powers.

"AZERATH METRION ZINTHOS!" Raven chanted as dark energy wrapped around Slade and lifted him into the air.

"Now now, dear you don't want to do something you'll regret." The nervousness in his voice was unmissable.

"You don't know me at all!" Raven's eyes lit up with power. The room was engulfed in darkness.

FZZZZST

The room became dim again as Raven powered down. Raven Gasped at what she saw.

Slade laid on the floor, with his head ripped off! "I...did that?" Raven gulped.

She hurriedly went over to examine. She breathed a sigh of relief. It was just an android. Of course, she didn't know that until she ripped his head and assumed she killed him. She had never taken a life, and never intended to.

But that meant Slade was never actually here, but was Robin here?

"Robin? Are you there?" Raven called out as she floated toward the box that had been hidden by Slade before.

"Mmmmmhhh!"

"Don't worry, I'm gonna get you outa here!" Raven told him as she tried to rip open the Wooden box. Raven sat back and rubbed her fingers. It wouldn't budge.

"Azerath Mertrion ZINTHOS!" The box finally yielded and broke open.

Raven could barley see the figure bound and gagged inside. She kneeled down to help him out.

But surprise surprise.

Raven ripped the gag off him and gasped when the light hit his face.

Meanwhile

"I think we got all of them." Beastboy flopped to the ground lazily.

"Finally! That took forever!" Kid flash energetically hoped from one foot to the other.

"What about Raven?" Starfire asked Cyborg with a hint of worry in her voice.

"I'm picking up Raven's locater, she's coming back here!" Cyborg exclaimed.

"Robin!" Starfire joyfully jumped up and down clapping her hands.

Raven phased through the wall at that moment. She had a figure hugging her tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"Robin!" Starfire flew up and crushed the figure in her embrace.

Worry hinted Raven's face. "Starfire that's not-" she cut off when Starfire realized it.

Starfire gasped as she floated to the ground, and set the figure down. "Raven, this is not Robin!"

"I know." Raven's voice cracked.

"What's going on?" Kid Flash demanded. "And who's the kid?"

"Let's go back to the Tower, I'll explain there." Raven told them softly.
_______________________________________

As Slade went up the elevator, he turned off the Alarms. Didn't he know who to get in here without setting of the alarms! Slade reached the ground level, and jogged to the garage.

"It's good to see you again." An elderly figure smiled lightly.

Slade sighed. "It's good to see you to, old friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
14.3K 353 17
Book one ; What will happen after all these years that Kai reveals his darker self, that not even his parents or sister are aware of? Will he stay wi...
26K 379 20
Bumblebee is the son of Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots who raises and trains Bumblebee to become the next prime and guardian of the Matrix. Fo...
107K 3K 139
A rewrite by me of the popular show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'. This is my version of what Miraculous would've been if I had made it...