Forever an Apprentice

By Cutecookie7

Slade has his eye set on Robin, but this time, how far will he go to have Robin by his side? "Robin!" Starfi... More

Titans Tower
Pranks and plans
Deceit
Time to say goodbye
Shopping and a horrible Surprise
Suspicions and Slade
What really matters
Soon
Flashbacks and a remembrance
A fantasy and realities
Arella
Goodbye Jason. For Now.
A little push
Intruder Alert
Disapproving Butlers
The Search
Mind Shattering
Blocked
Training Begins
New uniforms
Rouge Robin
Welcome to Gotham
Robin V.S The Teen Titans
Threats
The Final Battle
Forgiveness
A Little detour
Metropolis
Batman needs a Robin
Nightwing
Only a Matter of time
Slade Returns
Broken
Just the way things are

Backup

3.1K 88 54
By Cutecookie7

Batman listened carefully. It made sense now. If that what to come, they had a real problem on their hands.

Slade wanted many things, but an apprentice? And why Robin?

"What do you think we should do when we find Robin?" Cyborg asked breaking Batman's thoughts.

"It depends, if Robin attacks you try to figure out why, and if Slade just has him captive, defeat Slade, set him free." Batman replied simply.

"Easier said then done." Beastboy crossed his arms. But not before receiving a slap from Raven.

"That's why you'll have back up." Batman paused. Who would be good back up...someone that could get there quickly...The Flash maybe, but he was busy with helping the league. Batman really didn't want to do it but he had no choice.

"I'll send someone." Batman continued.

"We might need someone right away, that could be there at a whim." Raven suggested.

"He'll be there as soon as you make the call." Batman confirmed.

"Okay great, do we call you or..." Cyborg continued to talk to Batman.

"I do hope we find Robin unharmed." Starfire worried.

"He'll be fine, Robin's our leader he'll be okay." Raven reassured. Even though she was not so sure herself.

"Yah, and he'll probably be kicking Slade's but when we get there!" Beastboy optimized.

Raven and Starfire shared a look.

"Okay great! We'll call you after we come back." Cyborg nodded at Batman as he shut off the connection.

"Okay we just have to call this number, we don't even have to wait for them to pick up, and backup will be there!" Cyborg told them. "I've put the number on speed dial..." Cyborg looked up from his arm computer.

"TITANS GO!"
_______________________________________

"Did the Titans find Robin?"

I sighed. Alfred was gonna want answers. "They might of found Slade's hideout."

"I see." Alfred walked up behind me.

"Their going to investigate it right now." I told him. "I need to make a call so they have back up if they need it."

"And who might this backup be?" Alfred questioned.

"Well I certainly can't be there, but I'm going to send someone that can be there quickly." I hoped Alfred wouldn't prod.

"Didn't you tell me The Flash is busy with league business?" Alfred prodded.

I sighed. "I'm not going to send Flash." I didn't need to continue. Alfred knew who I was talking about.

Alfred looked at me, disapprovingly. "I hope you know what your doing."

I turned away to look at the screen.

INCOMING MESSAGE

Gordon had sent me a message...about random thievery happening around Gothom. They didn't set of any alarms so the Batwave didn't sound...the thefts happened every other night, guns were stolen, all sorts of weaponry, banks were robbed, gems were stolen. Even a bakery was robbed. The security cameras picked up a group of boys at the bank Robbery and the Jewel theft. I'm guessing the security guards were taken out before they showed up in the cameras.

All about 12-15 years old. Weird...what motive would they have? Did their parents know about this?

I had to call the backup, and worry about this later.

I dialed the backup. Central City wasn't far from Jump City. I'm sure he'll get there

Quickly.

Robin rolled over and groaned. What happened? He sat up groggily as it all came back to him. The air had cleared, he breathed in the fresh air. Well almost fresh air. He was underground after all.

Robin blew stray hairs out of his face. His hair was losing its spike. How long had he been here? He had lost his sense of time. Since he couldn't see outside, and he had been knocked out a few times.

He stood up and looked around. Slade was no where to be seen. Maybe he'd go over to his backpack and gel his hair again...

Ding

Robin stopped dead in his tracks. swiftly turning around, just in time to see Slade step out of the Elevator.

"Good. Your awake."

Robin frowned. When was it ever Good with Slade?

Robin stood a few feet away from Slade. He didn't say anything.

"I'll make you a deal." Slade stepped to the side.

"No! No deals! Let me go!" Robin yelled at him angrily.

"You haven't even heard my deal and you shot it down. How unsporting of you."

"I don't need to be sporting with you at all!" Robin spat out.

"Listen. And listen good. This is important. Here's the deal. If you beat me in fight, I'll let you go. But every fight you lose, well I just get to keep you." Slade offered.

"How do I know you'll let me go if I beat you?" Robin asked suspiciously.

Slade chuckled evilly. "Oh please. If you beat me, there's no stopping you."

Robin narrowed his eyes. Of course he could beat him. Right? He even had a motive now.

"So deal?" Slade asked.

Without answering Robin ran forwards jumped up and tried to land a kick.

"I'll take that as a yes." Slade dodged.

After the two men hauled him away, Jason was forced Into the room that Bruce had seen on their way in.

The door slammed and Jason picked himself up. A group of boys sat on beds talking quietly to Each other, that is until Jason arrived.

"Hey, we got a new one!" One of them spoke, as the rest turned to look at him.

"What's your name?" The oldest looking one asked.

"Ja...son. It's Jason." He stuttered.

"Hey your going to love it here. It's a lotta fun. Right guys?" The second oldest asked them.

"Yeah!" They all shouted together grinning.

"Cool, I guess." Jason walked over to them. They seemed friendly.

"Come on sit." One of them gestured to an empty spot on the bed.

Jason came over and sat.

"Tonight were going on another mission, and you get to come!" The red haired one spoke up.

"Mission? What do you do on a mission?" Jason asked remembering what the man had said earlier about a mission.

"It depends what the head master wants, sometimes he wants weapons, money or Jewels." The oldest one answered.

"Like stealing?" Jason was getting an idea of what this place really was.

"Oh no, we only take things from the people who stole from the head master in the first place!" The eldest exclaimed. "You see the head master's workers used to steal from him, and they now quit and built their own business from what they stole from him. So we go to them and steal it all back from them." He explained.

"Oh...okay..." To Jason it sounded fishy. But he didn't want to make enemies of them. He didn't want to steal either. That's what got him here in the first place. And if they got caught, he didn't want to go to jail!

"Have you guys ever gotten caught?" Jason inquired.

"Not lately. When we do we just fight them off." The second eldest answered.

"But there was this one time-" the red haired one was cut off by the oldest.

"Not now." He glared at him.

"You know we never told you our names!" The second eldest changed the subject.

"I'm John." The eldest one told him.

"I'm Joshua." The second eldest said.

"I'm David." The red haired one smiled.

"And I'm Barry." The youngest one, who hadn't spoke until now.

"That's cool, you three names all start with J!" David pointed at Jason, Joshua and John.

"Oh yeah that's cool." Joshua shrugged.

"So it's like 1:30." Joshua looked at his watch. "We should be going on our Mission when it becomes dusk, around 6 or 7."

"Oh, okay.." Jason responded.

"So how's you stealth skills?" Joshua asked.

"I don't know, average I guess..." Jason shrugged.

"You'll need to polish them up, the main skill you need for the missions is stealth." John said seriously.

"We should work on them right now!" David suggested.

"Yeah!" Joshua and Barry yelled in excitement.

"Hmm, okay let's work on your stealth skills. We have until dinner to work on them. After dinner we go on our mission." John agreed.

"Okay, we'll split into teams." John decided. "Joshua and David, Jason and Barry. I'll supervise. Both teams as quietly as possible have to make your way over to me, if you make a sound you lose. And I'll be the judge of that. You can try and slow down the other team, but don't make a sound. And you can't touch the beds." John jumped over one of the beds and sat against the wall. The beds lined up so that John was cornered by the beds. "of course whoever gets to me first wins."

"Okay team 1!" John pointed at Joshua and David. "You go to the right. Team two goes to the left."

"I guess were team two." Barry told Jason.

"On your mark!" Jason and Barry hurried over to the left. "Get set!"

Team one was in position.

"Go!" And The two teams took off. (silently)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.3K 17
(Dabi is a Todoroki) During a raid on the city by The League of Villains, Dabi comes face to face with Endeavor and Shouto Todoroki in hopes to bring...
263K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
105K 3K 139
A rewrite by me of the popular show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'. This is my version of what Miraculous would've been if I had made it...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad