Romeo & Juliet (Modern Versio...

By WonderingIdeas

This story is the modern day Romeo & Juliet with a twist.It is a short story about two forbidden lovers, but... More

Romeo & Juliet (Modern Version)
I won't tell if you don't..
Deuces.
I Wanna Be Your Man.
Chapter 5
Your family.
As long as your okay.
Everything Was starting to connect.
Aching Heart (Dedication To Wendy)
We almost had it all.
It ain't over yet.
Happy Days ? Yeah Right,
Head over Heels, just the beginning.
Forbidden Love
Beginning of the End.
Give me love
Just before.
Opinion
They don't know about us.

In a already written play...

312 18 3
By WonderingIdeas

Wynter’s Point of View:

I sat in the living room watching TV, well he was the one watching while eating. I was listening to music on my new iPhone 5 Trey just gave to me I was listening to “Mario Winans – I don’t wanna know” what ever happened to that guy he made such bangers I thought to myself.

Suddenly, the bell rang and I looked at Trey with a shocked expression, nobody is supposed to know that we are here. I was half dressed in my boxers and one sided hole jumper with slipper Uggs. I ran upstairs to put on some more clothes while Trey got the door.

Trey’s Point of View:

“Where is she? What have you done with my best friend?!” Christine yelled at me.

“Nice to see you to Christine”   “Don’t play dumb with me boy!”   “Lee… Cuff your chick” I laughed.

“Why does everyone keep saying that?” Christine sulked while I knocked fists with Lee and Crucial. I looked over at Christine and she looked like some long lost puppy.

“She’s upstairs, tied up in rope” I joked and Christine scowled at me as she walked up the stairs with the big bags behind her.

“What, do you lot think this is some two year vacation or something?”

-

Christine’s Poin’t of View:

“Wynter!”  “Hey, girl” she smiled at me struggling to put on her jumper.

I sighed with relief.

“You’ve had me worried sick”

“Why? You know I’m safe”   “That’s not the point, I can’t even speak or look aunty in the eye anymore you know that”

“Listen, I’ll see my mum again but for now I just need some time for me and…”

“Yeah I understand that, but at least call her”

She ignored me while I dropped on the bed.

“So I’ve been drag down here, why?”

“So, what you don’t wanna see your best friend anymore” she laughed, while I gave her that look and she knew the deal.

“Alright, you may have to sit down and brace yourself” I looked around opened my arms and look back at her. “As you can see I am sitting luv”

She took a breath and stood back. “Trey and I are… getting married”

Wynter whispered the last part but I managed to hear every word. A dozen numbers and letters scrolled through my mind. My best friend is getting married!

I screamed, ran up to her and embraced her in a warm gentle hug.

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh” I screamed again, so this is what the boys wouldn’t tell me.

“When, where, what you gonna wear, ahhhh?” she laughed, jumped and screamed with me, gosh I’ve never seen her so happy.

But I knew deep down…

This was just her first love…

And Trey came across tough but he had a soft heart…

He was infatuated with her beauty…

She was infatuated with the fact he was gorgeous and he was hers…

They were both in love with the danger…

Before she met him, Trey had just got his heartbroken…

They were just both in love with the danger.

There was no way they could be together; in an already written play by Shakespeare… it was forbidden.

Jermaine’s Point of View:

“What, what do you mean she’s gone away?” I yelled at my mum, if I was in my right mind I would never do this, but my blood was boiling.

“She’s fucking 15 years old!” Did I really just swear at my mum and she didn’t punch me?

“She is 17 Jermaine!”

“Too young to make her own decisions”

My mother sat down on the couch while I stormed up and down. Right now it felt like she was the child and I was the adult. I found my shoes by the door and my jacket and chucked them on.

“Jermaine, she is in love, young love” my mum said softly.

“Love, love?” I repeated

This ain’t no Romeo and Juliet shit, she don’t know what love is. Has she even been touched yet?”

My mum hanged her down, I didn’t even want the question to be answered, I just clenched my fist and headed out the door calling a hundred and one numbers. When I find out who this boy is!

Leon’s Point of View:

I was sitting back, watching TV catching up on Dragon Ball Z. Damnn I’ve missed this show. I heard they’re bringing it back YEAH BWOY!

Outside was pouring; the rain would stop then come back then stood while the sunshine’s then starts raining again. I wasn’t on that, today was a relaxing day. I felt to call Trey and tell him to come watch this with me but I keep forgetting he has gone away for a while. I need to call him tonight to make sure he’s okay.

It was getting to the best part, and then the door started banging

“Mum!”  “Mum!” “MUM!”

Shit, she weren’t in. I got up to open the door. This best be good.

It was Trife and Junior.  “Ah, what do you man want?” they were out of breath which scared me, seeming as Junior had a car.

“Where’s Trey!” Junior said, but it did not come out as a question “He’s gone away for a few days”

“Ahhhh shit man” Trife said, throwing his hands up.

“Can someone tell me what’s going” I demanded. “Listen Shanks(Jermaine) is looking to kill someone..”

“… and we think it might be Trey” Junior finished off the sentence. I saw red.

“What! Why’s he coming after Trey”

“Listen…” Trife sat on the stairs.

“You know that girl, that Trey’s been sneaking in her and sneaking to see and stuff…”

“Yeah?...”

“That’s is Shanks sister!” there was a labouring silence. He would not be that stupid, that idiotic, that foolish.

“You lot are buzzing”

“You think we’re fucking about init? Believe what you want to. That yatt is Shanks sister, bruddah” Trife had a grin on his face.

“Slap that smile off your face” his facial expression changed.

“So, what now?”

“Well… they have ran off together and Shanks don’t know who it is but he knows that his sister has ran off someone” Junior looked away.

“Shit, I knew that boy was soft”  they both laughed, but this weren’t no laughing matter.

“Pussy, must be good” Trife tried to bust joke, but this was no laughing matter.

“He wouldn’t be stupid like that” I leaned on the wall “I taught him better than that” it went silence again as I thought to myself.

“So what now?” Junior questioned.   “We need to go find him, and get to him before Shanks does”

Christine’s Point of view:

“You’re getting married tomorrow?” Wynter nodded with an eye opening smile.

“Girl we need to celebrate, let’s get out of here!”

“And go where?”

“Listen it is your hen night and you only have me, let’s go celebrate your last night of being single”

“I don’t really wanna go parting”

“You don’t have to, let’s go out to eat”

She nodded picked up her purse and we were on our way to Harvester.

I know this is short, but next chapter everything is going down. I have written recently due to exams but now I have finished and I'm free. I will be writing more constantly

vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 1 5
This story is taking William Shakespeare's play and turning it around with a modern twist.
10K 154 53
Two teenagers who are from opposite sides of town. One from the gated community and the other from the trailer park. They've seen different things an...
19.1K 248 26
Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy written by William Shakespeare about two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding fami...
25.3K 836 37
A/N: The following story is Mature. It contains explicit language, gore, and sexual content (lots of it). I advise you be 18 years or older to read R...