It Needs to Be you(Lesbian St...

By AliciaBloMieLudick

More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the new age
Chapter 2 -Dear John
Chapter 3 - Some lies should be told
Chapter 4 - Did that just happen?
Chapter 5 - Make it stop
Chapter 6- Only the bad girls like the taste of tar
Chapter 7 - Neon colors to welcome you to reality
Chapter 9 - I keep dreading this day
Chapter 10 - We are beautiful
Chapter 11 - Kiss and tell
Chapter 12 - Love

Chapter 8 - Some we will win some we will lose

5.7K 183 16
By AliciaBloMieLudick

Authors Note

Hey guys here is the next chapter everything
 being a little more intense in this chapter.
This chapter is about Rachel, Sam , Lasey, Emily and Zoey
of course.

Lasey P.O.V

“Wake up wake up come on it’s gym day!”I hear Emily Yell pulling on my legs.

Aww I hate her.

“No I hate gym day!”

“Come on please. You promised you would go with me.”She moans

I don’t have any clue why I ever agreed to go to the gym with Em three times a week. She is in the running team whatever they are called and now I have to suffer aswell.

“Arg just hold on.”I say getting up and walking to the bathroom like a zombie. I am surprised that I even got up considering our gossip girl marathon last night.

“Hurry your ass up.”She says sitting on my bed already fully clothed and smiley smiley. Like she usually is. I don’t think I have ever met somebody who seems to be so happy all the time.

“Let me just brush my teeth and fix my hair. I hate my bedhead.”

After I finally fisished my hair I dress quickly and Emily pulls me out of the dorm towards her car. I liked her car it was cute nothing to fancy. A VW beetle 2003 I loved her car actually. I wish I had a car. It seems as though I always have people in my life driving me everything. Still I’d like to be independent. Maybe I should get a part time job.

“Come on Lase!”Em yells jogging into the gym leaving me to my daydreaming.

“Yeah Yeah I’m coming.”

Walking into the gym I instantly spot two familiar faces and wave to them

“Hey Lase !”Sam says

“Hey We haven’t met I am Rachel.”The girl next to Sam says. Aw Rachel now I got it

“Wow finally I thought Sam had a make believe girlfriend.”I say as making Rachel laugh and earning a scowl from Sam.

“So listen..”Sam says climbing off the treadmill “I was think of asking you if you guys wanted to come watch the Lakers Celtics game with us tonight we bought extra tickets?”Sam asks

“Basketball..”I say knowing how boring Basketball is and knowing I don’t understand half of it. I would think such a night would feel like not being able to listen or not being able to see. To have one of you senses taken away because for sure I don’t I will understand Basketball lingo.

“Sure we will come.”Em says from behind me looking as excited as a schoolgirl.

“Em…”I say confused. Oh hell no don’t tell me she liked ..

“Come on I love the Celtics Pierce is my man!”Emily says

“Aww you serious Kobe would cream Pierce any day. That is the new Jordan.”Sam says to Emily

“Bored.”I turn and walk away and roll my eyes at Sam and Emily fighting over who is going to win tonight. It doesn’t really matter because I know who is going to lose..Me.

Zoey P.O.V

“Hey I’m here where are you guys?”

“Umm wait I see you ,look I’m waving”

“Ok see you now.”I say hanging up the phone

I quickly go into the bathroom straightening out my shirt in the mirror checking my teeth and fixing my hair making sure I look 100%. Yeah of course I do.

For some reason my heart is pounding like I am going on my first date. Its strange.

“Hey can I get you something?”The cashier asks

“Umm yeah can I have five Mountain dew and five chilli dogs one without onions.”I say seeing the guy smile and nod.

Oh hell this is going to be awkward. I bet she doesn’t know.

“Thank you.”

I finally walk down the steps to were they are and when Lasey eyes meet mine I see her face drop. She quickly turns to Sam who whispers something and then she looks away her face focused on the court. I never saw her this interested in basketball.

“Hey guys..”I say

“Well I got you all this..”I say handing them the mountain dew and chilli dog and giving Lasey her chilli dog with no onions.

“No onions don’t worry.”I say smiling seeing her nod

I was sitting next to Emily luckily otherwise Lasey might have just bitten my head off in public and even if I enjoy her yelling at me I wouldn’t want any of that in public. Maybe a little though.

“Nobody said you were coming..”Emily says to me unsurely looking at me like I am a unidentified object.

“I wasn’t but then I decided it would be fun.”

“Or did you hear Lase was coming and wanted to see her.”Emily whispers a smile on her face

“I guess you could say that.”I smile to myself sipping on my popcorn.

“Hey Sam who is going to win?”I ask her seeing her eyes light up.

I knew I was going to win. I was going to win a completely different game.

“Lakers!”We both yell at the same time making all the girls moan and shut their ears as we laugh bumping fists.

“It’s a shame Eva isn’t here to share this god awful memories with us.”Rachel says smiling at me

“Actually we are not together anymore.”I say seeing Lasey look at me for a second but turn away again.

“Shit really? What the hell you guys seemed great together.”Sam says

“Sorry I didn’t like her.”Rachel says earning a nudge from Sam.

“Its fine. It’s a conversation for another day. So who do you think will win?”I ask Lasey seeing her frown at me and look at the court then frown back at me. So cute!

“Celtics.”She says as Emily kisses her head and rolling her eyes at me

“She knows a good team when she sees it.”Emily says grinning

“Oh please. Lasey could tell the difference from a dunk and a fade away shot.”I say

Emily looks at Lasey crossing her arms. “You can’t talk about her like that..”

“It’s true.”Lasey says a sweet smile on her face as she blushes

That Blush!!

Breathe..Breathe.

“Okay we are going to the ladies be back now.”Emily says as she and Lasey scoot passed me and I get a perfect view of Lasey behind. Still sexy.

“You guys need some help?”I ask seeing Lasey roll her eyes

They walk away and Sam scoots next to me looking at me curiously with Rachel doing the same.

“What?”I ask

“Eva? Now you’re hitting on Lasey again?”

“It took me two years to figure it out but I am getting Lasey back. Even if she doesn’t want me right now.”I say

“Wow..goodluck.”Sam says

“I can’t believe we lost.”I say staring hopelessly at the court

Emily and Lasey have been doing Celtics cheers for the passed ten minutes and me and Sam totally dumbstruck.

“You guys want to go get a drink? I will buy.”Sam asks Lasey and Emily

They look at each other nodding and do more cheers. I like how Emily brings Lasey out of her comfort zone. She isn’t the shy girl anymore. Now she is the girl who wears oversized T shirts with short shorts matched with striking red lipstick. She looks like something out of a magazine.

 “Zoe you coming?”Sam asks

I don’t know if I should. I don’t want to make Lasey feel uncomfortable and I especially don’t want to ruin the night by staring at her all the time. On the other hand being near her makes me feel like smiling.

“If Lasey doesn’t mind.”I seeing Lasey look at me shocked

“Do what you want to do.”She says walking passed me

“Okay then.”

Lasey P.O.V

“Sam if you buy her any more shots I am going to hurt you, I am the one who has to look after her tonight.”I say to Sam as she grins at a drunken Emily who is grinding with some girl.

“Yo Zoe do you really think she is straight?”Sam asks Zoey

Zoey looks over to Emily bursting into laughter shaking her head “Hell no, no way!”

“You guys are idiots.”

“I agree.”Rachel says walking to the dance floor dancing with Emily

“So you guys don’t…hook up?”Sam asks

“No! “I say

“You want another drink?”Zoey asks looking over at me. I find it quite funny and nice that she doesn’t stare at me. She tries not to look at me actually. She is being polite. If only she was like this all the time.

“Sure just don’t drug it.”I say seeing her smile at me in the corner of my eye

“You guys should just bang and get it over with.”Sam says slurring

“Me and Em?”I ask

“No smarty pants. You know who.”She points to Zoey

I hate people always asking about us. There is no me and Zoey. I am trying to be friendly because of Sam. I don’t want it to be weird. Still there will be these stupid rumours..

“Um sorry I saw you standing here alone and well actually my friends saw me looking at you the whole time and told me I should ask you to dance…”A brunette girl asks with the most beautiful long brown hair I have ever seen.

“Of course I will.”I say smiling at Sam. That will stop these Zoey comments.

The girl walks me to the dance floor and holds my waist pulling me closer as she beat turns up. We look at each other moving to the sound of the music as our bodies come closer and her hand travels to the small of my back. Her fingers lightly brushing against my skin and it feels like ectasy while her leg moves between mine grinding now faster and faster. I see her bite her lip looking at my lips. I bet my lips were begging for a kiss. Begging for her kiss to push me over this insanity.

“Fck I want to kiss you so bad.”She whispers in my ear biting my ear softly

Without knowing it I move in closer to her letting the music take over me..

Then I feel a sudden distance separate us. Arms detaching us. I open my eyes and see Zoey glaring at the girl with her arm holding me behind her back.

“Zoey What the hell??”I yell

“You ever touch her again like that and I will..”She blazes her hands shaking

I see Sam run over to us and stand in front of Zoey.

“Zoe what the Fck are you doing?”She says holding Zoey back

Pulling myself away from Zoey I walk to the bar taking my purse and then walking over to Emily grabbing her hand and making her follow me.

Once we are outside of the club and the fresh air hits my face I feel my anger build up for Zoey. Anger for reason I wish she would understand but she won’t ever. All she thinks about is her own selfish needs.

I see her coming out of the club looking at me sadly.

“Lase I’m Sorr..”

“No. What the hell was that Zoey? If this is how it’s going to be then we can’t hang out together.”I say to her seeing her look at the ground

“Okay then. I get you are angry. I am sorry but I broke up with Eva for you.”She says looking at me hopefully

“I am sorry Zoey. I am sorry you broke up with your girlfriend for me but we are never happeing I thought you understood that?”I say

“I will make you see. If it takes a months or a year it doesn’t matter.”

I see Sam and Rachel walking out of the club standing behind Zoey looking at both of us.

“I will always love you for what you did for me , but I can’t be in love with you again. I won’t allow myself to be.”I say looking at Zoey

Zoey looks at me shaking her head walking back into the club.

“I’m sorry there was shit.”Sam says raising her hands in surrender.

“It was fun while it lasted. It was great to see you guys again though. Sam please make sure Zoey gets home safe.”I say seeing Sam nod.

Zoey P.O.V

“Hey buddy”Sam says with her arms around me.

“I Fcked up bad didn’t I…”I say

I really hope one of these days I can win a bit because I hate losing. I hate being the reason that Lasey is sad.

“You want a drink?”Sam asks

“I love her..Always have.”I say to myself hearing Sam ordering three shots of scotch for.

Like always I just realised it a bit too late.

Authors Message

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter
The next one will be much longer didn’t
 want you guys to wait any longer
xxx

Remember to vote and comment *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 747 32
This is the 3RD SEQUEL OF "I AM GAY" and "I AM YOURS" Oh well, obviously. Everyone will get hurt by someone. Everyone is meant to be broken, even pro...
334K 6.8K 24
The first story of Charlotte and Brookes love struggles, there is a sequel out now which you can read if you'd like !
4.8K 294 38
*Part 2 of the Jamie and Cas story* Is finding a stranger to be your roommate a terrible idea, or one of the best things to ever happen to you?
6.4K 929 52
Part 2