Secrets and Lies!

De shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... Mais

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies 28

263 14 2
De shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 28:

Sweetness POV continues:

I started to stand. I'm shaky on my feet. As Inui got closer to me. I hand the bag of weapons to him.

"What's this!?" Inui asked.

"Their are weapons......" I answered.

"Their are weapons......" Samejima murmurs.

"Weapons?" Ghost questioned.

"Yes! Weapons! Do you have any?" I answered.

"No, they took them.........." Ghost replied.

"Then accept my gift to you....." I griped.

"What did you do to get all these?" Ghost questioned.

"Where did you get them?" Inui asked and handed the bag to Samejima. Who in terns handed it to Ghost.

".................!" I say nothing. They're bombarded me with questions.

Inui comes closer and looks into my face and trembling in rage. When he sees my face.

"They hurt you! Princess your face! Your bruised and you're bleeding!" Inui gasp in surprise.

"They didn't hurt you? Right?" Samejima roared.

"Samejima, I'm okay!" I say. "Inui, I'm okay, they didn't hurt me, or you know what I mean?" I sighed.

"Are you sure?" Inui questioned.

"Y-yes! I'm OK?" I griped.

"So, how many are there left?" Samejima asked.

"4-5 plus Blade!" I winced in pain as Inui tries to clean my face. He took my water bottle and pour water on a handkerchief and started to clean my tattered face. Grumbling as he does it.

"They were 17 that's what I counted, not including blade. That I get to take out any anyway. How many did you take out Inui?" I asked.

"Coming here I silenced 5......." He replied.

"There were 2+ in here with us....." Samejima replying.

"There is is another one." Ghost said.

"Yes, the boss and link and two subordinates." I say.

"Okay, Fan out! You have your orders" Samejima commanded.

"Wait! What happened to Ryo!?" Ghost said.....

"What happened to him?" Subordinate 3 Ice Dragons asked Samejima .

"What happened to Ryo? You were supposed to be in the car!?" Ice Dragons subordinate 2 said.

"Yes what happened to him? he supposed to be right by your side right? He's not of here?" Trigger said.

After Inui was finished with my wounded face. I walked over to the Glenn, and the other Ice Dragons to see if they were Okay.... I'm worried about them. I start inspecting them making sure they are okay and fine.

"Are you Hurt?" I say as I survey them.

I'm checked their faces, his arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds ect. I see they are all doing great.

The men are staring at me.

"Please Princess stop worrying...." Glenn says softly.

I look like I've been through Hell everything.

I walked over to them. For them to submit. So I can check their wounds with me. I don't know I needed to check. I pointed "Are you or you Okay?what about you? A-are you Okay??" As I looked at each ones face. I checked them anyway for injuries.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butt?" I huffed.

The men started to chuckle.

"Princess you will never change. We need to protect and worry about you and your injuries......." Ghost interjected.

"..... Okay you all win!" I say in defeat, but I smile at my men comment.

I turn to the Inui  and I say, as I stand up straight, "L-listen to me! We have traders among us.... Y-you guys are safe  now, but I need you to do listen closely. Ghost take 8 men with you. Take them to Ryo location. You know where that is?" I asked.

Ghost nods.

"Good!" I continue to speak.

"Ryo was sent to a different location by Ryuun. Now Blade sent 4 PuNks to kill him! I need you men to go and capture them or do what you do best! Ghost go!"

The men started to leave.

"Wait!" I said.

They turned back.

"Don't hold anything back and Be careful!" I stressed.

They nodded and continue to disburse.

I begin to talk to the remaining Ice Dragons. "Listen we have more Punks  looking for us. I counted more than 17  on the surveillance cameras, it could be more, plus Link and Blade the leader, and coleader."

They nod.

"This is what's going to happen... You will find out where they are and take them out! I want you to shoot to kill! I-instead of shoot to wound." I say.

They look at me with wide eyes.

"Are you ready? Remember hold nothing back! Be careful!" I reenter rated.

"No! Go!" I shouted. The men swiftly left me leaving me with Samejima, Inui Nails and trigger. They're standing there in all of what I did.

"What!?!" I asked.

"Nothing......."Samejima replied.

"Nothing? Huh? Is there something on my face? Besides bruises?" I questioned, as I looked in each ones face. There was a silence. Until Inui said.

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asked.

"I'm a little tired......." I say.

"Then sit here........" Trigger motioned me to sit.

I looked to where he wanted me to sit. I nodded and as I was a bout to go. I felt uneasy. I scanned the area we were in. I saw some thing right out the corner of My eye. I turned to Inui  and I see him aim a towards him only.

I reach for my pistol  and I flicked off the safety. I screamed, "Watch Out!" I ran toward Inui. I push Inui down  hard to the right into Samejima! Inui falls into Samejima  and they both hit  to the ground hard.

Ricci  fires twice in mid action. I push them to the ground 1  Bullet  struck me in the shoulder, grazing it and the other hit me in the upper right chest.

I fall back to the floor, before I hit the ground. I got two shots off of the gun.

The shot  hitting him twice. one in the shoulder and one  went in his cheek. He falls back onto the pavement. With a thud! His eyes open, and he doesn't move.

Nails and Trigger run after the shadow. I look to Inui and Samejima. Who in turns stares at me.

"Are you okay?" Inui and Samejima says at the same time.

"I'm fine......." I replied. Even tho it's a lie but they don't need to feel guilty.

"Your shot!" Inui yell in panic.

"What!!" Samejima worrily said.

I looked at the blood trickling from my shoulder. "What, I'm shot? It doesn't hurt........." I say.

Inui jumps up and begin to put pressure on the graze wound.

Inui he looks at me and sees a shot. I let him only see the shoulder wound. He screams, "Princess, why did you do that?" He roars at me.

"I'm fine a Inui! It's a flesh wound, it is just my shoulder. I'm OK get the other guy." I yell.

"I'm not leaving you!" Inui stated.

"I'm fine!" I roared. I don't need them to go to see how bad I am injured.

"Inui go get the car so you can take me to the hospital. And Samejima will be there so you won't get ambushed. Now go it's an order!" I yelled.

They go, looking for the rest. But Inui  hesitates to leave me. But I insist he goes.

To go after blade I convince him to go.  I give him his gun. He hesitated to takes it, but I give him the gun anyway. "Thank You! It saved my life!!!" I say with a smile.

After they take off. I go and  sit where Trigger wanted me to. I feel the pain from my shoulder and my chest. I'm barely able to breathe now.

I'm bowing  my head to the floor. I'm  just sitting there. When I open my eyes. I see two black shoes standing in front of me. I looked up and I see a sinister grin on the face of the leader of the Punks.

To be continue

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 27 39
When their secret romances comes to light will they be able to hold on to everything they work so hard to achieve or will it all fall apart ...
636K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
1.7K 162 21
"I don't think we will survive this!"I said,exasperated. "I don't believe it neither!"He said bitting his lower lips."But I have a plan that involves...
A Player's Game De Alexis

Ficção Adolescente

348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...