Forgotten again (Diabolik lov...

By mlktea-

I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but... More

Intro
Yami Kakudo
I'm I forgotten again?
Cooking
Nightschool & bite
Saving Yui
Singing with Kanato
Welcome back
But i knew...
Bruh Fangirls
Detention
Enchanted Forest
That time of the month...
Moonlight rose garden
Oi, why is everyone all OOC?
B-ball game
Chapter 18
Shooting Star
Discontinued
IM BACK BITCHES
Yui
Last Goodbye

Punishment

2.1K 114 4
By mlktea-

Yami's POV

*knock knock knock* I knocked gently on the oak door, before waiting patiently for a reply.

I waited for minutes before I finally couldn't take it anymore and twisted the door knob open.

The door creaked loudly, freaking me out as I shushed it and quickly slipped inside the room.

I gently closed the door behind me and turned around to exam the room.

The room was still no different from 10 years ago, expect this time it had tubes with funny looking liquid in it, and the books were much more then it was 10 years ago.

My eyes landed on Reiji who was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I quietly walked over to the couch and got a closer look at him.

He changed so much, yet so less...

He have grown from that adorable child, to a devilishly handsome man.

I reached out and brushed a strand of his bangs, to get a more clearly look at his face, but just when I was admiring his long eyelashes, his eyes suddenly snapped open and stared dead into my eyes, scaring the potato out of me.

"What awful manners to barge in when someone's sleeping, and creep up on them" Reiji said before sighing as he reached for his glasses on the shelf, before putting them on and adjusting it quickly.

"Sorry..." I said as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"So can I help you with something?" He asked as he stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"No, it's just that I ran out and I knew I was going to be punished so I came here..." My voice trailed off at the end as I looked at his expression.

"Oh I see, please wait a moment I will make tea" Reiji said before pushing his glasses once again before he stood up and went to prepare tea.

When he finished, he only brought one cup of tea back, and sat back onto the couch, sipping his tea.

"Ummm-" I said, wanting to make a conversation in the awkward silence, but he interrupted me.

"Remember your position human, i let you enjoy the aroma of the tea it's enough isn't it?" He said as he placed his tea cup on the table as he fixed his glasses AGAIN.

'Okay okay fine! It's not like I'm a big fan of tea or anything' thought as I pouted a little bit, just noticeable.

He looked at me and sighed "Fine I will share my tea with you" he said as he stood up and went to the table.

"No no you don't have to..." He glared shutting me up as he prepared another cup of tea.

He handed me the tea cup and watched me VERY closely, making me very uncomfortable.

'Tableware otaku, space... I also need personal space' I thought but was too scared to say it, since I don't want my punishment increase.

I sniffed the tea and suddenly I felt like something was wrong, the tea didn't smell right.

"Are you trying to drug me?" I asked as I placed my cup down onto the table.

"It was supposed to be your punishment, but I see your smarter then Yui" He said before taking my cup away but I quickly grabbed his hand and slapped him right across his face. Hard.

His glasses flew off, and his pale face was now noticeable red.

"YOU DRUGGED YUI?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?! DONT YOU KNOW SHES MY SISTER?!" I screamed as tears threatened to come out, but I held them back as I looked at him with hurtful eyes.

He looked back at me and slammed me onto the bookshelf behind me, knocking the air out of my lungs and lifted me up by the neck, chocking me.

"Did you forget your place mortal?" He hissed as his grip tightened, my vision was getting blurry and I can not focus anymore.

"Mortals are just merely containers of blood, nothing more, nothing less" He said before he sank his fangs into my neck.

He just took one gulp before his eyes widening "I see, you don't smell as delicious as her but your blood is way more sweet and fine quality" He mumbled before he closed his eyes and sank his fangs into me again, but at a different spot.

And the weird thing is that, the thing I'm feeling now it's not pain, it's pleasure. Just like when Cater bit me.

I'm I turning into a masochist?!

I freaked out and used all of my energy that was left in my body to push Reiji a few steps away.

I collapsed onto the ground as I coughed, trying to regain my breath but quickly got slammed back onto the book shelf again, expect this time, with more force almost completely cutting off my blood flow.

I twitched as I scratched and punched his hand, but he didn't even budge as he looked at my pained face with amusement.

"Suffer more" He whispered as a crazy look appeared on his face, scaring me.

This was not the Reiji I known from 10 years ago, I don't know this person.

Tears dripped onto his hand, as he laughed like a pysco (I forgot how to spell it..)

"W-when did you t-turn into such s-sadist?" I chocked as my tear filled eyes watched him with fear and Pity.

"When? Its when that person stole all the attention! All the compliments! He took everything away!" He shouted, with anger burning in his eyes.

Reiji's POV
"When? Its when that person stole all the attention! All the compliments! He took everything away!" I shouted as anger burned in my eyes, as I thought of him.

My grip tightened inattentionaly (is that even a word...?) and suddenly Yami raised her hands shakily and cupped my face.

I was about to slap her hand away when she mumbled "D-don't be m-mad at h-him Rei-chan... I-it's n-not his f-fault n-nor its y-your either" She stuttered as her arms went limp, and her eyes lids dropped.

My head suddenly started pounding as I letted go of her neck as she fell lifelessly onto the floor I gripped my head tightly as my vision blurred.

~Flash back~

"Rei-chan!~" A little girl sang as she skipped towards me?

It was a smaller version of me, looking out the window, Shu and Beatrix was outside, smiling at each other as my hand turned into a fist.

But then suddenly, the little girl placed her hand onto mine and my grip loosened.

"Don't be mad at him Rei-chan, it's not his fault nor it's yours either" she said as she cupped my face and hugged me tightly.

Suddenly my eyes got teary as she rubbed my back as I buried my head into her shoulders.

"It's okay, it's okay" she mumbled as she gently rocked me.

After a while I felt much more better as I looked at her and smiled.

She smiled back which made the smaller me blush a little bit as she held my hand as ran out the mansion.

"Come on! Let's play!" She said as dragged me into the forest.

"But I have to study" I mumbled as I looked down but she just poked my nose with a grin.

"Please? Just a little?" She made a pouty face which caused me to blush again and nodded.

"Fine, just a little bit then I'm going back to studying" I replied as she jumped up in happiness.

"Yay! C'mon!" She yelled as she started dragging me again, to who knows where.

~Flash back end~

My eyes reopened as I stared at the girl laying lifelessly beside my feet with shock.

Is it her?

No it can't be...

I quickly bended down and checked her pulse.

It was very weak but at least it was beating.

I letted out a sigh of relief as I picked up my glasses and carried her bridal style and teleported her to my room as I gently placed her onto the bed.

I teleported back to my laboratory and started combining potions together until I made a royal blue potion and teleported back to my room.

I gently walked over to the bed, and sat down beside her, I drank the potion but I didn't sallow it, I just kept it in my mouth as I bended down as placed my lips on hers, opening her mouth and used my tongue to push the potion in her mouth.

I gently rose to my feet again as I still felt the feeling of her lips, lingering on my mine as I looked at her once more before leaving the room, with my heart somewhat pounding faster then usual.

How is a mortal making me feel this way?

A/N
NO PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR MAKING IT SO FREAK'N OOC!

AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONGGG!

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 3 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x reader (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to...
64.7K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
691 12 27
Kim and Mal were best friends, that lived in a world full of vampires. The two girls thought life is going to be alright, until they get word from K...