Step Brother |J•G

De nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... Mais

Warning
0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Epilouge 2.0
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

0.3

135K 1.9K 4.2K
De nylaxoxx

Amber lowkey a bitch🙄🖕🏼

Amber's P.O.V

I flicked my mom off and then walked back into my room.

God I can't stand her! Why the fuck is she my mom out of all people? There's over 6 billion people in this world and I just had to get her.

     "Your a bitch." I heard Jack say.

     I turned around to see him leaning on my doorframe.

     "You think I don't already know that?" I said as I placed a piece of gum in my mouth.

      "You know you made her cry right?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

    I honestly couldn't help but laugh. The bitch cried, wow she's a pathetic piece of shit.

"Why are you laughing." He asked.

"How can you not laugh? Gosh she's pathetic." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"She's pathetic? Look at you. Your the one who's pathetic." He scoffed before walking out.

    "That's not a very nice thing to say." I mocked.

My phone rings and without checking the caller I.D I immediately pick up, whilst waving jack out of my room.

"Party tonight hoe." Nina yelled through the phone.

We have been best friends since we were five, along with Mia. It's always just been us three. No one could ever break the bond that we have built, no matter how hard they try.

"What time?" I asked

"It's starts at 8"

"Bitch that's in a hour the fuck?" I said as I looked at my clock.

"Well that sucks because your going, you don't really have a choice." She said.

"Who's party?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Um...sammy's" she said quickly.

She knows that I'm very infatuated with Sammy and that I always get nervous around him so why make me go? When he was here I had a sudden burst of confidence that I doubt I would ever get again.

"Well then I'm not going." I sighed.

"Come on Amber, it's a party just go. It's not like he knows you like him so what's the problem. And plus Jack should be there so it should be less awkward if you decide to talk to him." She explained.

"Nina you just don't understand, you get every guy you want. I don't. And if Jack's going to that party then I'm definitely not going. He's just going to ruin shit for me." I said while fidgeting with my nails.

"Well me being your best friend it's my job to get you to overcome your fears so therefore your going. I'll be over in 20. Be ready bitch, oh and wear something sexy." She said before hanging up the phone.

      I look at my now black screen in disbelief. She just hung up on me.

   "Well shit." I chuckled as I continued to look at my phone.

Looks like I'll be going.

I love parties, my life revolves around partying. I love the high you get right before your officially drunk and the experience you feel each time you take a hit of marijuana.

I love that you can be your complete self and not get judged because everyone is doing the same thing. I love being called 'the life of the party', it's such a thrill to me.

I just don't want to go to sam's. I don't want to embarrass myself, I don't want him to think of me as something that I'm actually not.

Most people see me as a complete and utter bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Which makes sense because I make myself out to be that. I hide the real me because I don't want to get hurt.

   The real Amber Elstastine is a insecure, self conscious freak. Who is absolutely worthless and tends to over analyze things. I get panic attacks that usually result in me shaking and crying like a little pussy.

    The only people who know those things about me are Nina and Mia. But they don't know everything, they don't know that I'm hurting on the inside. They don't know that I'm constantly crying and screaming at myself for being such a pathetic, revolting freak. So I tend to party my problems away.

   They don't know that I walk out side everyday feeling insecure and judged. But then again nobody will ever know that.

I'm taken out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing.

Mia😻: you going to Sam's party?

I chuckled at the text, shouldn't Nina already have told her?

Me: kinda have to now, Nina's basically forcing me

Mia😻: oh cool, can I borrow your red shorts?

   Really? Is she really only texting me for my shorts?

Me: Smh😒 that's a shame, and no you can't.

Mia😻: Because?

Me: because I said so hoe.
Read 7:15

   I roll my eyes playfully as I walk into my bathroom and hook my phone up to my speaker.

    I lock myself in the restroom and turn the knob to my shower to the perfect temperature.

I strip my body down and stare at myself in the mirror.

  "Your disgusting." I say to myself before stepping into the shower.

  I grab my sponge and pour some VS body wash onto it as life is worth living by Justin Bieber started to play through the speakers.

        "Life is worth living, ou ou ou ou
Life is worth living, so live another day.
The meaning of forgiveness. People make mistakes, doesn't mean you have to give in.
Life is worth living again." I sing along to the lyrics as I scrub my body.

        This was my favorite song in the whole universe, Justin's songs seriously speak to me.

            "Seen her scream and holler.
     Put us both on blast. Tearing each other down. When I thought it was over. God sent an angel to help us out, yeah. He gave us direction, showed us how to make it last. For that long journey ahead, said it ain't ever over. No, even in the midst of doubt" I sang as I rinsed my body off and stepped out the shower and wrapped my exposed body in a towel.

     I walked into my room and immediately started to shiver as the cold air hit my bare skin.

  I look at the clock to see that it's 7:45. And that's when I start to panic.

  "I only have 15 minutes to get ready, that's not enough time!" I muttered under my breath.

   I dry off any excess water and slide on my Calvin Klein thong along with my matching bra.

  They weren't fancy looking they were just, comfortable. It's not like I needed to impress anyone with cute and sexy lingerie. Nobody has any sort of interest towards me so there's no use.

I made my way to my closet and decided on wearing black leggings, a plain grey crop top, and a camouflage jacket that ends mid thigh.

I put on my outfit chosen for the party and decide on straightening my hair.

I turn on my straightener and lurk on sammy's Instagram while waiting for it to heat up.

I go through his tagged photos and see a picture of him and this girl kissing.

A wave of jealous instantly came over me as I start to regret lurking on his profile.

I knew Sammy had a reputation as the schools fuckboy which makes sense, since he's friends with Jack. All jacks little group of friends do is sleep around with girls, fuck around with their feelings and then leave them after they get what hey want.

It's really annoying but to be quite honest, I wouldn't mind if Sammy were to use me. As long as I got the chance to have any sort of relationship with him. Even if it were just a temporary thing that wouldn't last a week.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my doorbell ringing.

"Shit." I say as I looked at my messy hair that so desperately needed to be done.

Nina's P.O.V

"Uh... Hey jack." I said blushing as he answers the door.

God why is he so hot? I seriously don't know.

"Hey babygirl." He smirked.

He looked me up and down before biting his lip, causing my heart rate to rise.

"Um is Amber here?" I asked innocently as I placed a piece of hair behind my ear.

He opened the door wider for me to come in. I walked in being greeted by Mrs.Elstastine or Mrs.Gilinsky and Mr.Gilinsky.

While talking to his dad, I felt like someone was staring at me. And considering the fact that I was wearing ripped booty shorts and a crop top I figured it was Jack.

I turned around to see him staring straight at my ass whilst biting his lip. I clear my throat and jacks eyes immediately dart to mine.

He walked up to me and just looked me up and down with a smirk planted on his face, making me feel confident in my body.

"I'm fucking you later okay baby girl." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head in response and he simply walked away.

I walked up the stairs to ambers room knowing my way around considering I've been here multiple times before.

" Amber you ready?" I asked as I walked into her room.

"No I still have to do my hair." She said sounding flustered.

"Will you straighten it for me." She sighed while looking down.

Why does she always look so sad and depressed?

Amber's P.O.V

Nina perfectly straightens my hair and I carefully place a white SnapBack on being careful not to mess up Nina's hard work.

I apply some simple and natural make up with darker lips before going down stairs.

"That's what your wearing?" I hear a deep voice say.

What's wrong with it? Should I change? I probably look like a fat whale in this out fit.

"Yeah problem?" I asked trying to sound confident.

He scoffed before pushing past me and walking down the stairs before I could.

I look at Nina and notice that she had a very amused look on her face as she stares at Jack. I shrug both of them off and walk downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked sounding concerned

"Out." I reply bluntly as I give mr.Gilinsky a hug goodbye and completely ignore my mom.

"We're going to Sam's party." I hear Gilinsky say.

I glare at him, before making my way towards the door.

"Amber!" I hear my mom call out.

"Bye mother." I reply before walking out the door with Nina and slamming it behind me.

Nina looks at me weirdly but I just ignore her and act like I didn't notice it.

"Want to see if Jack needs a ride?" She asked smiling widely.

"Um, no that little dickhead can drive himself." I said as I jumped inside her red Audi.

"He's not a dick head." She defended as she started driving.

"Yeah...okay."

"Where's Mia?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"She's on her way, we're gonna meet her there." She explains.

I simply nod my head as possibilities of tonight start to play out in my head.

Tonight's gonna be a long night.

_____________________________

I'm so excited to write this book!

I bet Ambers not the biggest bitch you thought she was.

1889 words

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

704 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
120K 1.7K 57
A jack Avery fan fic I wrote when I was in like 7th grade
234K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!
435K 7K 39
"Jack, we really shouldn't" I whispered. His lips made contact with the nape of my neck. "Johnson won't know, don't worry Lia" he said, taking my sk...