Leon & Prince of the Desert (...

By Justme_Ai

It is supposedly just a normal holiday to Abu Dhabi for Leon, who takes her whole time helping her father rai... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

10.2K 469 15
By Justme_Ai

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Ring... Ring...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Groaning when my phone didn't stop ringing, I groggily woke up and answer it to see that it was a Skype video call from my sisters.

Click.

"Hi, there.." I wave my hand to my phone before putting it on the table and I sat on the nearest chair.

'When I say you should find the Arabian prince, I don't mean literally marrying the first prince you meet, Leon' Grace shouts with Daisy screaming happily on the back.

After what happened the night before that Omar rudely take my phone and tell Victor that he was my fiancée, I didn't surprise to know that my twin sister had already checked who is Zayed Omar Al Gaza before they give me the video call at 6 AM in here.

'I already see his photo from google, gosh he's freakin' handsome'

'No shout in my ear, DAISY!!'

I can't hold myself but burst out laughing when I hear them.

'And she's laughing now, why? Tell me is he as handsome as the picture?' Grace said and I need a second to think about how to describe Omar.

'C'mon sis, tell us!!' Daisy demand and I try not to roll my eyes.

"Omar.." I just speak one word.

'God, she called him Omar!!' They squeal happily 'Continue, please'

'where you meet him?'

'Did you tell father?'

'He's mad beside us now by the way'

Oh, S**t, father... My eyes widened in shock when I remember last night since I couldn't reach him, so I text him.

Before I could speak anything, they give the phone to my father who frown at the camera.

'Hi, Leon..'

"Dad" I gulped with a small smile when I greet him.

He sighs 'I read your text... Please tell me what happens?'

I know I couldn't tell him the real reason, so last night I send him "Dad, I found a man, he's someone important, like an Arabian prince and I think I am falling in love with him. So I'm asking your permission to marry him"

I give him a smile "I meet someone here"

'Leon, are you sure he's a good man? You know Arabian men tend to have more than one wife"

I laugh lightly "He's not a prince dad and I know he won't do that to me"

'How you sure? You just met him like... 4-5 days?'

Crap, he got the points!

How can I tell him that another woman couldn't make him aroused?!

He will kill me!!!

Think, Leon, think!!!

"Dad, please...." I tried to plead in my way and hoped he'll melt.

Silence...

'Give her a break, father, you said we need to let her find happiness, if the man gives it to her, why do you fight her?!' I heard Grace's voice in the back and was glad to hear she was supporting me.

'Yeah, c'mon father...' Daisy added.

My heart beating fast for his permission, after all, he is my father and I want his approval for my decision.

I watch him release a hard breathe 'Tell me where you guys meet? How this is happening?' From the different tone, I know he's losing battle.

I give him the story about the first we met and how after that we keep meeting by coincidence until we decide to do the trip together.

I watch him listening while my sister giggle in the back, I hope my story is enough for him to approve.

Knock... Knock...

"Hold on" I raise my hand to tell them that someone is here.

'is that him?' Daisy asked in wonder.

'ARGH.. Let him in, I want to see him!!'

Knock... Knock... Knock...

'Daisy, NO SHOUT ON MY EAR!!'

'Girls...'

I meet my father's eyes "Do you want to meet him, dad?" I asked nervously.

'Open the door and give the phone to him'

I just shook my head before taking a peek to see indeed it's Omar standing handsomely in front of my door.

What will he think about this?

I open the door with a raised brow "Omar.."

He push me back inside my room with a worried expression that I have never seen before.

"What happens?" I ask softly and saw him check my room without saying anything.

'it's him!'

'he's so handsome

I watch Omar frown on my iPhone and make me blush "It's my twin sister and father" I explain and make him raise a brow "I tell my father about us.." I said and watch him look confused while I'm grabbing the iPhone.

"Us... you mean..."

I give him a smile "How we feel in love immediately" I push the word and watch him nod in to understand "So now he wants to speak with you" I shove the phone on him.

"Hi there, I'm Zayed Omar" He speaks politely to my father while we could hear a squeal loudly on the video coming from my sister.

Oh God, I groan and saw Omar's lips twitch for amusement until we hear my father shush them and I just watch him walk to the balcony with my phone on him.

'Hi, Omar, I'm Daisy and this is Grace'

'We're Sisi twin sister'

"Sisi?" He asked me and I nod with a red face to answer him.

'BYEEEEEEEE'

'YOU'RE AMAZING SISI, GOOD JOB!'

That were the last words I heard from my sister before he closed the door and speak in a serious matter.

It only takes 5 minutes before I watch him walk back inside.

"You have an amazing sister and father" He comments and I just nod my head, too embarrassed to speak anything to him.

"Did he threatened you?" I asked and he just give me a small smile "What did he say?"

He put the phone on the nearest table "He just asking for my true intention and how important you are to him"

I nod in embarrassment, he never shows his love but hearing Omar mention 'I am important toward my father' makes me happy.

I jump in surprise when I feel him touch my chin and raise my head.

"I promise to take care of you, Leon"

I raise a brow "But it is sad that my story isn't the truth"

"Which one?" He bluntly asked and make me blush.

S**t!

"The 'in love' part?" He pushed.

Too embarrassed to answer him, I just realize that he was inside my room.

S**t!! what will people say!

"Oh God, Omar what are you doing here?" I gasped and saw him also realize that he was inside my room with me still wearing my short pants and black tank-top.

He stares at me hungrily when he saw me clearly like he just notice me like this.

"Um.." He clear his throat and shook his head before his face turned serious "We need to go immediately" he speak with a different tone.

"Huh?"

He sighs "Someone tries to hurt Ammun... um my uncle, last night. That's why I am coming actually" He told me who gasped and closed my mouth with my hands.

We both saw him in Sheikh Palace.

"Is he okay?" I asked at the same time I grab my clothes from the cupboard and headed to the bathroom.

I quickly brush my teeth and do my personal thing when inside.

Then I open the door to see him still standing there in the center of the room.

"Can I wear this?" I ask him who studied me who wore long black pants with a pink cardigan and a flower tanktop before nodding his head.

"let's go, my man will grab your belonging later," He said when I lock the door to see three men already there waiting for us.

Omar grabs my keys before giving them to one of them who nods his head.

"My belonging?" I ask when we start walking again to the elevator.

He nods "They know I stay here, along with you so we better use one of my uncle's mansion for our safety" He explains and keep walking with me to the lobby where his car is already there before pushing me inside.

"Who know you stay here?" I ask him worriedly.

What is really happening here?

He sighs "Leon as I said, I'm the heir and the assassin not only tries to kill Aleeyah" My eyes widened immediately with the news that his life is also in danger since they must try to hurt him too.

Omar saw me understand and he nod his head before grabbing me and pulling me into his embrace "Don't worry, I'll protect you" He stated firmly.

That means now their targeting me too.

"Oh God" I murmur but feel Omar's arms around me; I can't help myself but feel safe with him here.

Since it's still early in the morning. I didn't realize that I fall asleep in Omar's arms until I feel him lift me.

"Um.."

"We're here, Leon" Omar whisper softly in my ear before I feel myself floating "I just going to put you back in your bed, okay?"

"M'kay" I murmur and lean my head on his shoulder with both of my arms on his neck.

*****

"hm.. nice smell" what my first thought when I smelled the coffee with other food hit my nose make me open my eyes to get shocked by two women standing beside the bed with a wide smiles on their faces.

"Oh God, who are you?" I quickly sat up on the bed and take a look around to realize that I'm not in my hotel.

Huh?

Then I remember that I'm going with Omar to one of his uncle's mansions.

"Morning, Ms. Smith" They both bow their body and make me waves my hand awkwardly.

"Hi"

"I am Bibah and this is Azka" They introduce themselves and I nod my head to acknowledge them "We two are your Awliya, your helper in this house"

I have my own helper?

"Sayyid Zayed order us" Bibah added nervously when she hear nothing from me.

I nod my head before trying to get up from the bed get shocked when they try to help me.

"You want to get shower or breakfast first, miss?" Both of them quickly walk to where I stand.

"We will help you"

Oh, God.

"um... I... I can do both by myself, thank you" I reject them politely and get a return shock face from them.

"No, we should help, miss, please" Azka pushes and stood beside me with pleading eyes.

"Um.."

I don't know what to say.

I'm no one who used to get help from others; I am the one who helps others, not the other around.

This is weird.

"Let them, Leon"

I raise my head to see Omar lean on the door with crossed arms and a smile on his face.

He looks handsome wearing traditional Arabian white clothes with a shawl that makes me almost drool.

"Sayyid, you're not supposedly here" Azka announce loudly while Bibah nod her head which makes me confused.

Why?

"I need to talk with Ms. Smith, please," He said to both women who shook their heads.

Again, I am confused.

Why he can't speak with me?

"Um.."

"You can't come in the same room with her, not until you two get married, you know the rule Sayyid" Bibah speaks firmly with her arms crossed while Azka grabs my hand and grab me to the room which I realize is the bathroom.

Too shocked to deny her help, I just stood there when Azka start pulling my clothes.

I guess I just need to follow this woman, or they'll be mad.

"Don't worry, ms Smith, you'll meet him outside" Azka speak after a while when she checks the water before I put my body in it at the same time Bibah came inside with clothes in her hands.

"Sayyid is a stubborn man" She shook her head when she comes before putting the clothes on the corner and grabbing some soap in her hand.

"He won't go?!" Azka gasped.

I watch with amusement they talk about how stubborn Omar is for not leaving until he talks to me before Bibah told him that he won't see me anymore until marriage which makes him finally leave. It is funny how they talk like I'm not here and can hear them.

But they two are a nice and kind middle woman.

I never stand naked in front of anyone, man or woman, but they helped me bath without any concern when they saw me naked and just admire my smooth skin before deciding to use lavender and honey for making them shiny and smell wonderful.

This treatment is like in a spa and this is the first time I got the kind of treatment like this.

No surprise that we were there for two hours.

I never spend so much time just bathing.

But when I see myself wearing a modern Abaya in white color, matching Omar's clothes, I am shocked when I see myself in the mirror. But isn't this too much with the gold necklace and bracelets that match the Sheikh's wife?

But, I never look this beautiful.

"No wonder Sayyid is so in love with you" Azka giggles when we start to where he wait for us in the living room.

Bibah nodded agreeing with her "He won't know what hit him when he sees her" She added still giggling with her friend.

I just smile politely and didn't say anything until they open the door and I saw Omar standing with a glass of water in his hand before he turn his head when he saw me coming.

I just stood at the door while he stared at me.

We didn't say anything for a minute, I'm too nervous to know about his opinion when saw him keep staring at me as if he had just met me for the first time.

Since the first dinner with Omar, I never wear my big glasses anymore, I just hope Omar's man will bring the glasses that I put beside my bed in the hotel or I need to buy new contact next week.

I never like my dark brown eyes which are so usual and plain like the real me, unlike Omar's light brown eyes that capture me from the beginning.

When I thought he won't say anything, I finally hear his voice calling me.

"Leon?" He speaks before walking to where I standing at the door.

He smiles when he stood in front of me before grabbing my left hand and pulling me to seat on the nearest couch.

"You look beautiful that make me can't breathe" I blush after he said those words before sighing loudly.

"What's wrong?" I ask him when I see his smile fade into a frown.

He meets my gaze and gives me the shocking news.

"We're getting married now since the Sheikh afraid that my uncle won't survive from the attack last night"

"WHAT?!"

Talk about getting hit by thunder and that's what I feel right now.

Oh, God...

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 9 9
What would you do when you knew men only wanted you for your body and beauty? Not for a serious relationship, not to become their wife and most certa...
1.8K 128 49
____ "I'd love to marry you Leon! Yes!" He tried slipping the ring on my finger. He did it once. Twice. Thrice. He looked at the ring and sighed, "Sh...
188 0 24
Mia's summers kind of suck. The main problem is her parents' divorce, well, the custody agreement mainly. Her parents both love her so much that neit...
415 24 17
Blake-Lynn has grown up with love surrounding her. Her parents were still so in love that it made Blake-Lynn feel two things. Pure sickness at the si...