My Eternal Crush

By heathluvsyou

Heather's heart breaks when she see's her crush for the last time. She thinks she will never see joey again a... More

My Eternal Crush
Depressed
Kidnapped
Car Ride
Meeting the King
Surprise, Surprise
My new fate
New Understandings

Learning the truth

911 29 1
By heathluvsyou

I don't know how long i was in that room. It could have been days. It could have been hours. But each moment felt like an eternity.

It was pitch black, i couldn't even see the outline of my own hand in front of my face. The floor was hard, and my butt was getting sore just by sitting on it. THe room was so small, only about six by six feet. Which was barely enough for me to lay down in.

I kept expecting to be let out soon. That this was just some sick joke from Joey. That he was pranking me, and would open the door and bring me out. because i honestly thought that i would be left in here forever.

All i wanted was to go back home. I would do every chore, eat all my vegetables, and get perfect grades if i could just go home. Thinking about this i started sobbing. I've never cried so hard in my life. I know it sounds like i'm being a baby. But anyone in my situation would do the same.

How stupid am I? Am i so stupid that i couldn't of recognized a crazy phsco vampire killer when he was right in front of me? I flirted with him for hours for god's sake! there had to of been a sign or something.

But in reality i knew there wasn't a sign. Joey was so careful. Never getting in trouble by teachers, never dating girls for a long time, never going to parties. Now that i think about it, he was just so perfect. No one would suspect him of kidnapping me.

No one will find me.

My teary eyes drooped down and i fell asleep to exhausted to cry anymore.

I awoke to the sound of the door opening. Blinking my eyes against the bright light, i realized that a girl around my age was holding the door open. She was beautiful. Long black hair to the waist, bright blue eyes, perfect skin, perfect figure. I hated to admit it, but i was jealous by her looks.

"Well are you going to sit there and stare or are you going to come out?" her eyes shined with kindness and i instantly knew i could trust her.

I got onto shaky legs and hobbled out of the room. I was glad to see that Joey wasn't there, and even more glad to see a tray of delicious food. My stomach growled audibly.

I glanced at the girl. " who...who are you?"i quietly ask.

she gave me a genuine smile and picked up the tray of food."Hi! I'm Gabrielle! And you're Heather. You must be hungry, why don't we take the food and go to my room?"

She walked out of the room and i obediantly followed. Her room ended up being on the second floor, and while it wasn't as big as Joey's it was still fabulous. Which made me nervous.

"A-are you...a..."

"a vampire?" i nod my head. "Yep!"

My heart dropped at this, but she quickly ammended her words when she saw my facial expression.

"But don't worry.I think humans are cool!" her bubbly voice says.

I look at her suspiciously and is about to question her when a loud GRRRRRRR echoes through the room. I look down at my stomach guiltily. Can you just shut up already?!

"why don't you eat the food, and we can talk about it while you eat."Gabriella suggests.

I quickly gobble down the burger and stuff my face with french fries. Only when my stomach was satisfied i looked back up at Gabriella.

"Soooooooo" i start awkwardly. " Are you a friend of Joey's?"

 I hope she isn't his girlfriend or something. that would make it completely awkward. Not that i like Joey now, because he scares the crap out of me, but i used to.

"I'm his cousin.I guess you could say we get along."

"Oh." was all i could say.

I looked down at my hands suddenly feeling worthless. I'm just a stupid human and she's a gorgeous vampire related to the King.

"Hey you look kinda bummed out. Want me to go get some ice cream? Or maybe you want to take a hot shower? That could cheer you up!" she actually looks concerned for me as she sits down next to me.

"Why are you being so nice? JOey made it perfectly clear that i'm just a useless slave." i mumble.

"Don't be so silly! Joey didn't mean that, he was just...angry." she hesitantly says.

I look increduosly look at her. "ANgry? He was infuriated! He locked me in a pitch black closet for who knows how long! Of course he meant it!"

Gabriella sighed. "No...He just wasn't himself. trust me, he regrets it."

"What do you mean 'wasn't himself'?"

Gabriella pauses for a long time, and for a second i thought she wasn't going to answer. But then she quickly got up and locked the door making sure no one would over hear. "It...It wasn't him who did that to you..."she starts.

"What do you mean it wasn't him? I'm not blind. I saw perfectly well who it was."

Gabby glances annonyingly at me and lays down on her bed." Well if you wouldn't interupt me, then i could explain." she huffs.

"Sorry, continue." I meekly say.

"As i was saying...it wasn't him...it was his beast."

"His what?!?" I yell but then shut up when i realize i interupted again. "sorry, last time i swear."

"Ok let me just explain the whole 'beast' thing to you. When a vampire drinks a human's blood, it takes a part of their soul with them. These newly gained 'souls' are very powerful, and makes the vampire extra strong for a while. with regular vampires the soul just passes right through the vampire's blood and then gradually disapears. and so the vampire just goes back to being a normal vampire, super strong but not beastly strong." Gabby pauses and thinks about what to say next. " But this is not the case for the royal vampires. It's hard to explain, but Something in their blood makes them different. They have something in their body, so when they drink blood the souls don't disapear. They stay in their body making the royal super strong, fast, and have special powers. some powers may consist of telepathy, visions, teleporting, moving things with their mind, ect. Not every person in the royal family it is only the firstborn of each generation. So this is only the case with the King and the Prince. But the vampire can't really control the souls. The souls seem to gather together and form this other...person. We call this person the 'beast'. And the beast can sometimes take control or comeout of the Prince or King's body. It can say things that the Prince doesn't really mean, it can do things the prince doesn't want to do. and although the Beast can only come out for a while, it is powerful and hard to control. So with each soul the king or Prince take, the more powerful the beast gets. Joey is already having a hard time controling it, and that is what you saw when he put you in that room. It looks like he's bipolar, or split personalities, when in reality it is this thing inside him."

I stare wide at her. Amazed and intrugued by what she is saying. THe whole concept is just mindblowing. I don't know what i'm happier about the fact that i know this information, or that Joey didn't really mean all those things he did to me. I smile inwardly. Maybe he isn't as bad as i thought...

"so to sum it all up, Joey has this beast inside of him that can come out and hurt people?" I finally ask

"Yep" Gabby says and pops the 'p'. "It has even killed many people, you should consider yourself lucky.,"

She looks at my pale face and smiles. "Don't worry, it is only if you get both Joey and the Beast super pissed. Because the more angrier Joey is the less control he has over the Beast." she laughs.

"B-but i  did m-make Joey mad" i stutter remembering how he reacted to the edward cullen thing.

"What did you say?" she curiously asks leaning closer to me like this was some big gossip.

"I said Edwar Cullen was cooler than him and that he is pathetic."

Complete silence filled the room. I looked at Gabby and all of a sudden she bursts out laughing. "Y-you called *Laugh*  Edward Cullen *laugh* cooler than *laugh*him?" by now she is collapsed on the bed with tears streaming down her face.

"Well yeah..."

"THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!" she squeels.

ooookay....it wasn't that funny. It was just an insult i made off the top of my head. Glad to know that some vampires find it funny and not get pissed about it!

Her laughter cuts off and she looks at me seriously. "But you have to watch out for the beast. If you make it mad as well as Joey, it can come out. and i know the beasts like complete signs of respect and obediance. So don't call him pathetic cuz that is a big trigger for it....just like Twilight is a trigger for Joey himself." she laughs.

we lay there in comfortable silence just lost in our own thoughts. I was thinking about how hot Joey is. I know, i can't even stop thinking of him like that even after i've learned he is a vampire with a killing beast inside of him.

" SO what happens when the beast keeps getting stronger and stronger?" i ask.

"Well if that is the case, than the beast will take complete control of the body, and cause hell on earth! It will keep drinking souls and keep getting more powerful and powerful until it destroys the world!" she whispers dramatically.

I freak out. "So the end of the world is coming and Joey's beast will be responsible for it?"

'Well.....no. there is hope. there is someone out there that can stop the beast inside him. It's kind of like his soul mate or something. Because only she can tame souls in his body. but its not 'love at first sight'. Joey will only know she's the one until he tastes her blood. so he won't be able to walk on the street and just recognize her. Anyways, the part of the soul he takes from her will go inside him and temporarily calm the beast, because the beast will know that that soul is THE ONE. the one that will bring harmony and bliss to it. It's like it finally feels complete. Not just the beast, but Joey too, because he will be completely and madly in love with her! So they will be together forever drinking eachothers blood to calm Joey's beast." just when i thought she was done she continued. "But...in the case that the soul mate dies or isn't with Joey or the King for a while the Beast will go insane. Her blood is like a drug to it, and he will become addicted to it. so if it doesn't get a part of her soul every once in a while it will break loose once again. This is what happened to the king, you see he already found his soul mate, but at one point in time she was kidnapped. The king went crazy! His Beast took control, and nearly wiped out everyone in the castle. He searched for her, and when he finaly found her he tortured and killed everyone that was in the village that kept her. The Beast was in complete control, and it was a miracle that the Queen was able to calm it down and make it go ack in his body."

"wow." this is some serious shit!

"YEah....." Gabby whispered.

"So does this make us friends?" I cautiously ask her.

she give me the hugest smile. "Best friends!" she sings gleefully and hugs me hard.

It feels so good that i actually have a friend in this place. It gives me a little hope. We spend hours just sitting on our bed just talking about our lives. It turns out she is actually 68 years old! Can you believe that? she looks only about 17, but vampires are immortal. She has traveled the world and has finally resided in this mansion because she was homesick. Her parents live here too, and is planning on getting married in the summer. Gabby is carefree and joyfull, unlike all the other vampires i've seen around here.

I got all the gossip on the people that live here. who to stay away from and who is ok. It turns out the king is about 2,000 years old! I wonder how old Joey is...

Someone knocks on the door and enters when Gabby gives a cheerful come in.

Joey walks through the door, and our eyes connect. His beautiful blue eyes look so sad as he stares at me. He looks hot though, and i can't help my old feelings for him come rushing back.

"we need to talk."

Continue Reading