Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies 25

282 11 0
By shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 25:

"You have full plump lips. The things I can do with your mouth." Blinks says licking his lips to me.

"Ew! No! Why do you guys lick their lips? That's So Nasty!" I blurted out.

Blocks giggled at my out burst.

"You think you're getting out of this, it's not going to be that easy?" Blinks whispered.

".................." I stare at him blankly. N-not knowing what to do. I bowed my head.

"So beautiful, and sassy. Do you have a name?" Blinks says seductively.

"Iii-I don't talk to strangers! And I don't want to talk to you. When your half naked!" I spat averting my eyes from him.

"We're not strangers, honey!" Buckles smirked.

"Awe Honey don't you know we want to play with you?" Brinks grins.

"I never been in this position before." I say softly.

"Hey fellas I think she is too innocent...." Blocks says as he takes his pants off.

"Damn, what a shame....... We have to kill her!" Knuckles says with a hint of regret.

My eyes grow wide in fear. But I am resolve to take care of this situation. I will have some battle scars, but I will get through this.

Brinks laughs at knuckles little joke. He turns to me and flashes a evil smirk. He lifts up my chin and pushes his lips on to mine. I clinch my lip together tightly. He didn't like that. He grabs me by my neck with his right hand. He lifts me to my feet. Holding tightly to my neck.

"Now I'm going to kiss you again and you going to let me in!" He squeezes tightly. Growling in every word.

"............" I nod in compliance. But I have a trick for him as soon as he placed his nasty tongue in my mouth I have a surprise, so go ahead I'm not going to stop him.

He smiles thinking he has won. "See that's a good girl!" He pats me in my head with his left hand.

Blinks turns and faces the guys. And shouts this is how you train a feisty chic.

"See guys I've trained her! Whatch!" Brinks brags.

"Yeah sure?" Blocks says.

"..........." Knuckles just smirks at him.

"We will see?" Buckles laughs in amusement.

"I'll show you watch me!" He pouted rebelliously.

He turns back towards me. And leans over to me, "You know what will happen if you don't obey me!?" He contort his face in anger.

"........" I nod.

His right hand is still wrapped around my throat. His left hand rested on my right shoulder. He then plants a hard kiss on my lips. He bit my lower lip for entrance. I hesitated for a few seconds and I allow it. But I want to puke. He tongue enters my oral cavern. Harshly trying to find my tongue. I avade his tongue like the plague.

"Come on into my trap!"

He pushes his tongue past my my teeth.

"Gotcha!!"

He push his tongue through my teeth to the roof of my mouth. Right then I bite down with all my might. Chopping off a piece of his tongue.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Blinks screams. Blood pours out of his mouth. His hand started to tighten around my neck. He chokes me. I can't breathe I let my grip go on his tongue. Blood pour out of his mouth. He's spitting in pain.

He takes his hand from my throat. He slaps me hard I fall to the ground to my knees.

"Hahahehahehe!" Blocks, Buckles, and Knuckles. They laugh harshly.

"I guess a you tamed her?" Blocks said laughing hectically.

"I guess you really are a good teacher!" Buckles screeched.

I started to puke up. I throw up and I spit his piece of tongue that I bit off.
His bit of tongue fell out of my mouth. The crimson poured out of my oral cavity.

I throw up in force, his tongue and blood and my food from earlier.

Knuckles fell to the ground in laughter.

Buckles frowns, "Yuck I won't be kissing her!"

"Blocks she really is puking!" Buckles stated.

I finished regurgitating. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve. I sighed. My whole face is hurting. There is blood on my sleeve. So now I feel liquid on my face. I realize that now what Ryuun means. He wants my face bruised and battered.  I see now. I have to no I need to survive.

"You Fucking! Bit! Off! My! God! Damn! Tongue!!!" Blinks wined in humiliation.

I'm on me knees smirking to my self. Still Puking. I grab my water bottle. I squint the clear liquid in to my mouth. I swish it through getting every nook in cranny of my mouth. I then spit it up into the trash to my left. Blinks walks over to me. He screaming in pain.

"You know you have to be punished now!" Spitting anger.

I place the water bottle on the floor next to me. I know he's going to do something, but I don't know what. While I'm watching Him as he is pacing. I watch him intently, he darts to me and slaps me across my face. My head dips downward to the left.

"Bitch!" He growled and he start to pace again.

"Blinks nice hit, but I don't want too muck blood in her face when it's my turn. Give her some body shots...." Blocks suggested.

"Yeah!" Blinks replied still pacing.

My head shot up hearing this. No I need to take them out now. Let me think.

I start to breathe heavily. I look up to see him coming to hit me again. I throw my arms up in a high pitch scream.

"Wait! Wait! Please." I screeched. "I need to know why are you doing this to me? If I'm going to die this way, Please tell me Why?" I begged sobbing, as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Why should we tell you?" Blinks asked curtly.

"Please!!? Tell Me?" I pleaded on my knees.

"What's in it for us?" Blocks bellowed.

"I'll submit to what ever you want me too! I won't put up a fight. I willingly undress.........." I sighed in defeat slumping my shoulders.

"Guess I'll tell you. You have a contract out on your head. The leader of the Ice Dragon. He made the contract with my boss Blade for your head........." Knuckles admit to the deal.

"Why!?!" I gasped in disbelief.

"It was or has something to do with your boyfriend. He want him out of the organization. But he can't just kick him out. He has ties to the original Ice Dragon, in other words. He is the Prince of the Dragons....." Knuckles stated.

"Why me?" I sobbed.

"You were supposed to break up with him and leave. But you didn't!" Buckle injected.

"Wait! Wait a minute. That's why he left me?" I sniffed.

"We were going to take you earlier, but you were being followed by the Dragons. So we couldn't get to you until now." Blocks said harshly.

"Earlier?" I whispered sniffing.

"Yep! We were fallowing you. For some time now. Waiting for our chance to take you. We watch you, knowing you were leaving Japan. We had to get to you before then." Blocks said.

"We have to make an example of you. We have to make your boyfriend suffer! And your is only weakness!" Buckles stated a matter factly.

".............." I stare and said nothing. I Pretend to to sob. Watching blinks closely. Thinking which one will die first. I need to find a way to take off my shirt this will be perfect. I will distract them and kill them. My gun is primed and waiting.

"Now! Take off your shirt!" Blocks growled.

"Wait! Make her give all of us a lap dances. We have to humiliate her!" Buckles said.

"Now let's go start with your shirt. Then you pants. Then your bra. And lastly your panty. Then your going to come on to us! Under stand?" Knuckles said.

"No! Is still my turn!" Blinks states firmly.

"Just wait you'll still get your turn...." Knuckles replies.

"No I won the toss! She will mouth me first........." Blinks says.

"Are you still trying to put things in her mouth? I guess you haven't learned?" Knuckles chuckled.

"..........." Blinks says nothing.

"Hehehahahahhahahheheehhee!" They laugh at him.

"No! She says she going to do what we want!" He says excitedly.

He looks at me. "You!"

I jumped he startled me. ".............."

"You see she is afraid, no I think she is terrified." Blinks pleads.

".............." Blocks, knuckles and buckles just stares at him.

"You know what Blinks, go ahead we will sit here. And let you take over. Have some fun, but you have four minutes. Okay?" Knuckles said.

"Okay!" Blinks grins.

Blinks then turns to me. "Now take off your shirt!"

"Right in front of you?"

"Yes! We want to watch you do it!"

"Bbb-but ttthats sso embarrassing!" I blushed tugging at the hem of my tattered shirt.

"Look she's blushing!" Blocks chuckled.

"She's so innocent......" Buckles said.

"Yes.... Now!" Blinks mumbled.

"Okay, don't look please." I say as I start to take off my shirt. I need to his my bras been showing this whole time. I slowly take off my shirt avoiding my gun in my waist band pocket. I keep my back straight, facing the wall. Keeping my gun concealed. I lift it over my head. I pull my arms through it and take it off. My back facing the wall. I crumple it up in front of me. Hiding my breast. I slowly crouch down trying to hide my nakedness. Grabbing my ankles in embarrassment. My hair is loose I shake it around.

Blinks approaches me. He's standing there. Debating what or how to proceed. He grins happily. "Give me your shirt...." He demanded.

To be continue

December 13,2015
06:15 am
_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 130 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
430K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...
133K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...