Secrets and Lies!

shies322 által

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... Több

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies 24

257 14 0
shies322 által

November 27,2015
05:53 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 24:

Soryu POV continues:

Suddenly, I got a bad feeling. I look up and I saw Sweetness's beautiful face flashes across my mind. She was covered in blood and she was shot. I need to be there. I'm the only one who can protect her.

And then, I..... I-I I.....
Then I have a strong realization. That I.... I just realize that I made a mistake.

I call out for four subordinate to come with me.

I ran out of The Ice Dragons Head Quarters. I jump in to the car and we race to the garage.

Time skip

I press on the accelerator trying to get to the parking garage in a flash. I weave in and out of cars. Running lights and dodging pedestrians. To get where I need to be as fast as I can. All traffic comes to a halt.

"What's going on? Why all this? where did all this traffic come from. Why has it stopped all of a sudden?" I sighed.

All of sudden the other cars comes to a sudden hard stop.

"Damn!" I hit the steering wheel. I need to get there. I feeling a since of dread. Over taking my body.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" My cell phone rings.

I look on the caller ID. Ryuun name flashes across the phone.

"What the Hell does he want?" I spat as I avert my gaze. I reluctantly answer the phone.

"Yes........" I say through gritted teeth.

"Soryu!"

Yes, what is it Ryuun?

"I have the information for you about the marriage meeting."

"I don't want this right now. I'm busy right now."

"This can't wait!"

"Wait, Ryuun are you at the airport?"

"Why?"

"I hear a helicopter in the back ground.."

"Yes, I'm on my way to Japan. I should be there soon."

"Right...."

"Have you finished that business we spoke of?"

"My men are on it as we speak......,,,,"

"Oh I see, I hope so. I want to see how you will do as a leader. Your promotion and placement and your current place and status is riding on your leadership skills. And how you operate under pressure..."

"Don't worry about it.. I have ever thing under advisement."

"You better make sure. You better not disappoint me!"

"..............."

FlashBack

"Soryu......" Sweetness call out to me.

"Yes........" I answer her.

"Uhm. Are you okay?" She says with concern.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I said.

"Well, you're a lot distracted. And I'm worried about you. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No! I have it covered...."

"Well, Soryu I'm your fiancé. Your problems is mine. As they say your problems is my problem and my problems are yours. I will support you no matter what! Through anything I will be by your side! And stop being so stubborn! So don't you know that?" She stated a matter of factly.

"..............." I watcher with caring eyes.

I begin to tell her everything that was bothering me. She smiled and gave me so good sounding advice. She kissed me and hugged me.

"See Soryu when you talk it out you can make better decisions. With me you will always have a good listener."

"Yes, your right woman......." I Say as I grab her around the waist. I gentlely Pull her close. I begin to saturate her body with kisses. She starts moan into my kiss.

Flash Back Over

"Soryu! Are you listening?" Ryuun shouted over the phone. Bringing me out of my daze.

"............." I frowned my eye brows and hung up the phone.

"Fuck this!" I say to my self. And I throw my phone. I look at the car ahead of me.

"Why aren't we moving?" I yelled.

"Sir! I will see what the problem is?" Subordinate 1 says exiting the car.

"Go!" I said motioning him to proceed. He runs forward. About a block and runs back to the car.

"Sir there is a huge 10 car pile up. The accident is blocking the whole intersection. That's why there isn't any on coming traffic." Subordinate 1 says.

"Damn! I have to go the long way. I made a U turn. I drive back the way I came.

This is going to take 25 minutes instead of 12.

"Sweetness you better be okay when I get there!" I hissed.

Time skip knowing Sweetness is in the car with Ryo.

I pick up my cell phone. Then I try to call Sweetness's cellphone, but it goes straight to voicemail. I leave a lot of messages. She should be in the car with Ryo, now.

I call Ryo, Inui, and Samejima there phones go straight to the voicemail too.

"What the hell is going on?" I think to my self.

Back to Sweetness

Sweetness POV continues:

"Buckles, Brinks, and Blocks. We need to subdue her all at once. That way we can tie her up. And rip the rest of her clothes off. And we can get down to play!" Knuckles suggest.

"I'm getting pissed. I'm feeling nauseous. I can't believe this shit! I've hit me, they're going to abuse me! Shit, I see the other one, name Buckles, he takes out a big fucking knife!" I am saying to myself.

I see that the only chance is now. To escape from this Hell.
While they are getting undress, they are distracted this is my chance.

"Ww what are you doing?" I purposely started to studder so they won't be the wiser. I get up slowly moving but staying low. I try to reach behind my back and flick off the safety. But blinks came to close he would have seen me. I pretended to fall back in fear.

I try to get up slowly but Brinks comes over to me in his underwear. I don't want to look at his almost naked body. I averted my eyes trying not to look at him.

I see the butterfly knife and I try to reach out to it. Brinks steps on it.

"Tsk, tsk! Tsk! Oh no honey!" Brinks stands in front of me shaking his finger back and forth. He then kicks the knife under the desk, out of my grasp.
He bends down to me and looks in my face.

"You have full plump lips. The things I can do with your mouth." Blinks says licking his lips to me.

"Eww! No! Why do you guys lick there lips? That's So Nasty!" I blurted out.

"You think it's going to be that easy?" Blinks whispered.

".................." I stare at him blankly. N-not knowing what to do.

"So beautiful, and sassy. Do you have a name?" Blinks says seductively.

"Iii-I don't talk to strangers! And I don't want to talk to you. When your naked!" I spat averting my eyes from him.

"Awe Honey don't you know we want to play with you?" Brinks grins.

"I never been in this position before." I say softly.

"Hey fellas I think she is too innocent...." Blocks says as he takes his pants off.

"Damn, what a shame....... We have to kill her!" Knuckles says with a hint of regret.

To be continue

Happy Thanksgiving! 2015

I'm Thankful for being alive and that I am able to write. I'm thankful for have a God who has blessed me......
🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🕊🕊🕊

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.6K 162 26
Imagine your whole world turning upside down in a moment. Everyone you love leaving you. Which one will you deal with, your loss, your family drama o...
636K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
6.9K 223 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
82 0 37
Falling in love can be dangerous but what happens when she falls in love with a mafia boss. Will she be able to survive and turn into what his parent...