Rejected by my own (Being Edi...

By ImInWritingMode

Alyssa's parents died when she was little and her brother Dylan blamed her for it so he used his authority in... More

Chapter 1)
Chapter 2)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 17

42.6K 1.2K 86
By ImInWritingMode

Chapter 17

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"You better run Ali," shouted Conner, and Zach behind me as I ran toward the front door, and opened it shifting into my wolf in mid air.

 "Hurt my mate, and I'll hurt you," Blake shouted at them.

"Pay back," Zach replied before Conner, and him shifted, and took off after me.

When I shifted I used my speed, and ran toward the pack gates, luckily they were open. I ran out, and made my way toward the woods in the direction of the lake.

"We know this territory like the palm of our hands," Conner said through mind link.

"You can't hide from us," Zach spoke.

"I can sure try to," I said forcing my legs to run faster.

"The guys won't be able to help you we caught all of them already except Blake," Conner said from right behind me, biting at my legs.

i forced myself to move faster than I ever had before, and finally I managed to leave them behind.

I stopped when I made it to the lake. Shifting back I grabbed a pair of shorts, and a shirt that was kept in a basket next to almost all tall oak tress in the woods surrounding the pack house.

After I was dressed I took a seat on the dirt floor, and waited what seemed like five minutes until the guys got here.

"Are you giving up?' Conner asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"No tricks?" Zach spoke with the same exact expression as Conner.

"Too late," I said before I shifted again, and took of running in the direction of the pack house.

I could hear the sound of their paws on the dirt floor but I ignored it, and kept running, when I got to the pack house, I went through the open pack house gates, and headed toward the backyard where I knew Blake would be.

When I got there he was sitting in a lawn chair next to Ian, Trevor, Tom, Lance, Jake, Linda, and Anne.

"Come on guys I can't believe hey caught you, we've been doing this for a while, now and you slip up now," I spoke through mind link starring all of them down.

"It's not our fault, they got us when we were least expecting it," Ian said.

I was standing there next to the pool talking to them when the next thing I know I am tackled into the pool by two giant wolves, which happened to be Zach, and Conner.

I land in the water on my back with both of them landing on top of me crushing me. I know I'm a wolf, and I have really good hearing, and everything, but I wasn't paying attention when it happened.

I guess that Blake could feel my pain from where they landed on me because Blake instantly shifted into his enormous jet black wold and jumped into the water to check on me.

Zach, and Conner realizing that they had hurt me by accident got out of the pool knowing that Blake was probably pissed at them. They each put on a pair of shorts that Ian had thrown at them, and just stood there.

When they were out of the pool Blake carefully helped me out.

Blake covered me with his body so no one would see me naked.

"Shut your eyes," he ordered everyone that was there through mind link.

When he made sure that no one was looking he proceeded to lead me to the chair that he had been sitting on, with his body still covering me. When we got there he grabbed the towel that was on the chair, with his teeth, and gave it to me, due to him still being in wolf form.

When my body was covered with the towel he nuzzled me with his snout to see if i was in pain, then when he snout touched my side I held in a breath, and tried my best to hide the pain for the sake of Zach, and Conner.

I knew that they were just playing around, and that it was an accident.

When I sucked in a breath, Blake must have noticed that I was in pain because the next thing he said was,"Come with me so you can get dressed, and so I can check on you."

"Okay," I replied as I followed him into the garage.

When we got there, he shifted back, and grabbed a robe to cover himself not even bothering to cover his body from me. Instead i closed my eyes, like I always do.

"Turn around," I said.

When he did, I dropped the towel from around my body, and grabbed a robe, and put it on.

"You can turn around now," I said as he did just that.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you want to go to the pack doctor? Where does it hurt?" he continued to ask.

"I'm okay."

"No you're not I saw you wince when I touched your side," he spoke.

"Fine it hurts a little, but not so much as to where I need to go to the pack doctor," I finally said.

I walked up to him, and pressed myself against his chest, until he finally placed his arms around me. He lifted my head so that I would look up at him, and then he pressed his warm soft lips to mine.

We stayed like that for a minute or so until he pulled back.

'Come on lets get you to bed, so it can heal," he said.

"Okay," I started walking in the direction of the door when he stopped me.

'Where are you going?" he asked.

"Up to our room."

"Not walking you aren't," he said as he picked me up bridal style, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I can walk you know."

"I know I just like carrying you in my arms<' he said looking down at me with a smile.

"Okay if it makes you happy off we go," I said as he made his was to the elevator.

When the doors opened, and we walked in, I was the first to break the awkward silence that had suddenly appeared in the room.

"Promise me you won't punish Zach, and Conner,' I spoke.

"They hurt you, I can't let that slip," he replied.

"It was an accident they didn't mean it, we were just playing around."

"What if you would have gotten seriously injured what then?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Then it still would have been an accident, and I would hold no grudge against them whatsoever."

"Alright then, I won't punish them, just because you asked me not to, but if something like this happens again, I won't be so forgiving," he spoke.

"Okay," I said as the elevator doors opened, and we stepped into the hallways to get to our room that we had shared together for the past three years.

When we entered he closed the door behind us with his foot, and walked to our bed, carefully laying me down, knowing that my side was in pain.

"DO you want me to get you some breakfast, you haven't eaten since yesterday?"

"I'm okay, but thanks," I said as I grabbed the blanket next to me, and wrapped it around myself.

"Alright but you have to eat later," he said as he got into the bed next to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist being careful with my bruise that would most likely heal in a couple of hours.

I placed my head on his chest, and the next thing I know I fall asleep to Blake rubbing my arm with his hand in a up, and down motion.

....................................................

When I woke up for the first time in a while, I was still in Blake's arms with my head on his chest.

Slowly, and silently I lifted my head, and saw that he was still sleeping, so I tried to get out of his grip to not wake him, but his arms would just tighten around me even more, pressing me completely against him.

I brought my hand up, and started caressing his cheek with the tips of my fingers, then after a minute his eyes blinked open, but they weren't their usual aqua color, instead they were his wolf pitch black eyes.

"Mate," he said as he flipped us around so I was on the bottom, and he was on top of me.

He moved his arms so that they were holding all of his body weight, slowly he inched his face closer to mine until his lips connected with mine in a hot, and lustful kiss.

Then I began to feel one of his hands start to wander under my shirt moving over my rib, cage farther north.

"Blake?" I said pulling away, as I pressed my hands against his chest to get him to stop.

"Blake snap out of it," I spoke as he tried to pull me in for another kiss.

i slapped his face lightly, and hoped that he would stop.

Then it happened he closed his eyes, for a moment, and shook his head. When his eyes opened again they were back to their normal aqua color.

"I'm sorry, my wolf just took over," he spoke.

"It's okay, I understand," I said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I actually enjoyed that make out session," I admitted.

"Really?" he said raising his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Yes really," I said slightly blushing.

"What time is it," I asked changing the subject.

"Five, five," Blake replied turning his head to look at the digital clock on our nightstand.

"We slept for that long, I have to go get dinner started,' I spoke.

"No you don't everyone in the house, is perfectly capable of making themselves something edible to eat."

"Did you forget?" I asked him.

"What?"

"That Nathan, and Cole are coming over for dinner."

"It's fine, we can cancel," he said.

"No that would be rude, now get off, so I can go get dinner started," I said

He did as I asked, and moved to the other side of the bed, allowing me space so that I could get up, and go to the bathroom, to fix my hair.

When I was done I opened the door, and went over to the walk in closet to find some sandals. After I was done i made my way down five flight of stairs getting Jen, Linda, and Lucky on the way to help me cook dinner.

When all four of us were in the kitchen we decided that we were going to make lasagna, and chicken for the main course. Chocolate cake, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

"So how about Jen makes the chicken, I make the lasagna, and Ali, and Lucy make the dessert," suggested Linda.

"Agreed," I said as we all got to work.

.................................................

When we were all done cooking the food, we put it in the oven. The chicken, and lasagna going in one over, and the chocolate cake, and cookies going in another. While the food was cooking everyone went to go do their own thing.

Since I ddin't have anything to do, and Blake wasn't here,I decided to go in the game room, with the guys for a while.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked Ian, and Trevor who were both on the floor in some weird position.

"Trevor didn't let me play," Ian said.

"So?"

"I tackled him," he responded still not moving from his spot.

"And why didn't you let him play?" I asked Trevor who was currently under Ian.

"He played all day yesterday while I was patrolling the pack borders," he answered.

"Ian you played all day yesterday, just let him play today,'" I said.

"Fine, but I call tomorrow," he replied as he got off of Trevor, and sat down on the couch in front of one of the TVs where they were playing Xbox. Trevor got up too, and went to sit right next to Ian taking the Xbox control from the coffee table in front of him.

I walked over, and sat on the couch next to Ian just watching Trevor play, but eventually I got bored.

"Blake where are you?' I asked through mind link.

"Luke, and I went out for a run," he answered.

"When are you coming back?"

"In like thirty minutes why?"

"Because you still have to shower, and get ready for dinner," I said.

"I know, I'll be there on time," Blake spoke.

"Okay see you in a while," I said before I blocked him out of my mind.

"Bye guys I'm going to get ready," I said when I noticed the time on the clock.

"Okay."

"See you later," Trevor said not even bothering to take his eyes off the screen.

I walked out of the game room, and toward the elevator. When I made it to the fifth floor I walked towards my room, closing the door behind me I went into my closet, and picked out a light pink dress, and a pair of heels.

After I had picked out what I was going to wear I went into the bathroom, and took a nice warm shower.

When I cam out of the shower i blow dried my hair, and then straightened it to perfection. I then removed the robe I had around my body, and put on the dress.

When I was dressed, and my hair was done I proceeded to put on a little bit of make up before walking out of the room, and heading toward the elevator which was located at the end of the hall.

When I exited the elevator on the first floor, I walked toward the kitchen to check on food. What did I find, Ian with a spatula in his hand trying to take a cookie out of the oven.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing," Ian replied pulling the spatula behind his back.

"You know you can't have any until dinner," i said to him.

"But it's too much temptation they smell so good," he spoke.

"Fine you can have one but don't tell anyone."

"Agreed, I won't say a word," he said handing me the spatula so that I could pull it out.

Grabbing it I reopened the oven, and pulled off a cookie from the cookie sheet, before placing it on a napkin, and handing it to him.

"What no thank you for the cookie?" I said as he was walking out.

"Thank you," he shouted.

It was seven one, and Nathan, and Cole should be arriving at any minute now.

We were all in the living room just conversing waiting for our guests to show up so we could begin dinner.

Finally there was a knock on the door, and even without answering I could already guess who it was.

"I got it," I said as I stood to open the door, followed by Blake who came from beside me interlacing his hand with mine.

"Nathan glad you could come," I said moving away from Blake to give Nathan, and his beta Cole a hug.

"Wouldn't miss it."

"Well come on in," I said moving away from the door to give them space to walk in.

Blake, and I walked them into the living room where everyone else was at. After they had greeted each other we walked into the dinning room.

During dinner Blake sat at the head of the table with me on his right side, and Luke on his left. Cole was sitting next to Luke, and Nathan was sitting next to me. We usually talked about unimportant stuff, or made jokes, but then Blake's younger brother was brought up.

Apparently he was finally coming home next year.

I hadn't even met Evan once since I was here, because he had already left to another pack to assist them with problems they were having due to Blake not being able to leave, and Luke being to busy.

The only times I had heard about him was when everyone else talked about him, and how great he was.

..................................

After we had finished eating the main course I went into the kitchen with Lucy to bring out the dessert. We placed the chocolate chip cookies on a platter, and the chocolate cookies into small separate plates for each person.

"What did you put in this, it taste great," Nate said right after he had taken a bit out the chocolate cake.

"My secret recipe,"

After dinner was over we went into the living room, some people deciding to leave while other to stay.

We were having a pretty interesting conversation until Nathan, and Cole had to leave.

"It was nice having you here," I said as I hugged both of them goodbye.

"Maybe next time, we'll invite you guys over," Nathan said as he walked out followed by Cole.

When they were both gone Blake, and I went upstairs to our room, I went into the bathroom to change into a pair of shorts, and tank top while Blake changed in the room.

Finally when I cam out Blake was laying on the bed facing away from me.

"What's wrong?' I asked as I climbed into bed, and placed my arms around him.

"Blake?" I said again when he didn't answer.

"You want to know what's wrong?" he asked me as he turned around to look at me.

"Yes I want to know what's wrong."

"Well how do you think I feel to see my mate, and Luna flirt with my supposed friend right in front of me and the whole pack," he replied.

"I wasn't flirting with him," I said letting out a humorless laugh.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: It only took me a day to update this time hope you enjoyed it.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...