The Other Side // Z.M.

By AllCanChange

"How are you feeling today, Alexis ?" "Better." More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Epilogue

3 0 0
By AllCanChange

Two wrecked cars, in the middle of an empty parking lot. A man got out of a big caravan, his legs shaking. Already calling the emergency. An ambulance was on its way.

The other car was worst than the caravan. It was only a small car, a cheap Toyota bought many years ago. Inside, a young man was screaming his lungs out. Screaming for the girl to open her eyes. But she wouldn't. Her eyes were closed and they wouldn't open. His voice stopped, he was gone too.

The paramedics rushed outside the ambulance, one of them taking the man apart for him to explain what happened. The two others went to the small car. Getting the boy out first, then the girl. Taking the vital signs.

"I have a pulse !" One shouted to the other.

"I find nothing !"

He persisted. Doing everything he could to put the heart of the young lady back on the track. Pressing her chest, blowing air through her mouth. But there was nothing to do. Nothing.

She was gone.

-----

Really really short, I'm sorry ! But I don't think there nothing else to add. This is the true ending of Zayn and Alexis. No more sequel, no more "other side" of the story. I hope you guys liked it.

And remember...

Life is worth living. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 137 20
"The love in your eyes, makes me feel richer than any amount of money."
55.5K 840 31
"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Your not suppose to know." Louis Tomlinson said to me in a normal voice. Of course I'm not suppose to know about that! But I don'...
3.9K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!
7.4K 741 41
"how strange it is that I dream of you even while I'm wide awake"