It's a Love-Hate Relationship...

By xXxAppleheartxXx

(read Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right before you read this) The story of Dazy, Kyle, Jayden, and October contin... More

Lacey&Lucy
Sami&Sarah*2*
Truth or Dare*3*
A Death in the Night *4*
House Shopping *5*
Sheen meets the Smith Twins*6*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *7*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *9*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *10*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *11*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *12*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *13*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *14*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *15*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *16*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *17*
It's a Love-Hate Relationship *18* Final Ending
Note to Readers!

It's a Love-Hate Relationship *8*

638 8 0
By xXxAppleheartxXx

*~* Dazy's P.O.V. *~*

I frown looking out the window at the rain. “Don’t worry, they’ll come home when they want to.”

“They have a son Kyle, they need to come home, this is the last night I am watching after 3 kids, Valentine is going to go stay with Amaya.” I say angrily. I pick him up and carry him to Amaya’s room. “He is all yours.” I tell her. I went back to my room and Kyle hugged me to him, I smile lightly and turn my head, kissing his neck.

He leaned down and crushed his lips to mine, “Love you,” he murmurs,

“Love you too.” I tell him after he pulled away. He pulled me to him and we cuddled on the bed, watching TV.

“Dazy.” Chris says opening the door.

I look up at him. “What?” “

“I need to speak with you about the Lemay case. Privately.”

I get up and head out to the hallway and he hugged me, “You're off the Lemay case, you're not aloud out on the field to go after Aaron.”

I felt my stomach drop. “No. No, no, no, no! Chris you can’t take me off it!” I shout, the tears coming. “Trisha was my friend, and she was raped and murdered, I want revenge Christian!” I shout angrily, I turned and stormed into my room. I went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, and locking it, I turned on the water and stripped, waiting for the water to turn warm, I clogged the bottom, unlocked the door and slipped into the water, filling it with bubble bath and just relaxing, trying to calm down.

“You okay?” Kyle asks opening the door and leaning in the doorway.

“I think I’m fine, as long as Chris doesn’t keep me from going after Aaron.”

“It’s for your safety.”

“I know how to be safe, I know different ways to take out an armed person.” I close my eyes and slip further in, Kyle came in and sat on the edge, then pulled my hand out the water and held it in his, twirling my ring around my finger,

“Don’t worry Diz, everything will get better okay?” he asks. I nod.

I lean feel him pull away and undress, then feel him step into the water and grab my hands. "I love you." he murmurs, putting his lips on mine.

I smile and kiss him back. "I hope it will."

I woke up laying on the bed, my hair messy but dry, and naked. I froze up, but then remembered what happened and turned pink, then get up and get dressed in black leggings and a red t-shirt, and red flats, I put my hair in a messy bun, and keep my face make up free. I grab my phone and head downstairs, then make breakfast. Kyle comes down grinning and I turn pink and Amaya smirks.

"You're VERY loud," she says.

Chris and Anna came down, and Chris was bright red from anger.

I immediately look down and so does Kyle. "Sorry." we murmur, I finish making breakfast and eat at the counter.

When Chris left Anna smirks at us. "Couldn't wait could yah?" Kyle grins."Sorry bout that Anna."

She laughs and then stops. "I miss my October." I turn and start cleaning, acting like I didn't hear her. "Dazy, she's fi-"

"THEY COULD BE DEAD KYLE!" I scream out, turning to face him with tears pouring down my face. "WHO WOULD VALENTINE GO TOO HUH? ME AND YOU? AMAYA? ANNA AND CHRIS?" I stopped yelling and slumped to the floor, and he called the school saying he couldn't make it in, something happened that was traumatic. "That's it," I say getting up. I dress in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, then put on my gun belt and badge, grab some photos of them and put my wallet and phone in a mini back pack, and some water bottles and some snack bars, then put on some converse and head out to my cruiser, I get in ignoring Kyle, Amaya and Anna.

I had been hiking in the woods for some time before I heard people talking. "THIS IS THE FAIRBANKS POLICE, I'M OFFICER SMITH, NOW COME ON OUT!" I shout. Immediately Jeremy and Missy came out with a pair of people. "Hi guys, have you seen Jayden and October?" I ask in a rush.

"No, not since you came threatening to kill me." Jeremy growls.

"They're missing, Occy cut herself after drinking too much, and she just ran off... sh-she's missing." I say letting the tears fall, "What if they're dead? Valentine might go to Chris and Anna, or Amaya!" I do a face palm. "Amaya..." I whisper. I get out my phone and call the house. "Amaya?"

"No it's Kyle,"

"Kyle put Amaya on the phone NOW." I snap. I hear a sigh and a shuffle.

"Whatcha need Dizzy?"

"Anywhere that Jayden and you went when you were kids?" I ask her.

"Uhm, not that I remember. Why?"

"DAMN IT!" I shout gripping my hair. I head to the park, and sit in the rocks, crying, when I hear Chris and Kyle's voices, and sirens.

"She's here!" a voice shouts, one I didn't recognize.

"Leave me alone, don't touch me." I growl out as someone attempts to pick me up. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I scream at them as they try again. I crawl away from them and bury my face in my lap.

"Dazy come home please honey? Its 3 a.m." I hear Kyle say, I feel him pull me into a hug but I shrug him off.

"Don't touch me." I mutter.

"Baby," he sighs.

I woke up in my room, in my bra and underwear. I put on one of Kyles shirts and head downstairs. I grab a mug of coffee and go into the living room and curl up on the couch.

"Kyle called me." I froze, then relax again. "Said you had a break down."

"That's not all there is to it Macon." I tell him. I take a sip of my coffee and he sits next to me.

"Then tell me."

"October ran off a few days to a week ago, Jayden followed her, they're both missing."

He sucks in a breath. "Why isn't anyone looking for them."

"I was, till I had a major break down, to the point I just wanted to shout Fuck My Life." I say leaning into his side, He wrapped an arm around me.

"Everything will be fine Diz."

"I told her that." Kyle says tiredly, he put his head on my bare thighs, laying on the small space the couch had left and kept his head on my lap. "God your skin is soo soft." he murmurs.

I chuckle and run a hand through his brown skater hair and kiss his head. "I love you." I mutter.

"Love you too."

Macon chuckles. "No more break downs okay?" he asks getting up. I nod and he leaves.

Kyle wraps an arm around me and he slowly fell asleep. I put my coffee on the table and slowly try to move a bit, to get comfortable, then snuggle into him. He groans and puts his face in my neck, and puts a leg over mine, and an arm wrapped around me. I slowly fell back asleep.

"Get up." I hear Chris mutter, poking me in the shoulder.

I open my eyes quickly and grip his arm, making it twist behind his back. I let it go, "Sorry," I mutter.

He grins, "Don't worry Dazy."

I got up and head to my room and change, putting on almost the same outfit as yesterday, then go out and make breakfast, and eat quickly. I went out to my car which Chris must have brought back for me. I head to the edge of the woods a few miles away and look around, and keep searching till I ran into a few people who were hiking. "Have you seen these people?" I ask them pulling out my pictures. I show them the pictures and they frown a bit.

"Hey, isn't the girl October Grayves?"

My grin goes wider. "Yes it is, uhm, have you seen her around here?" I ask, they look at me closely.

"You look a lot like her, are you her sister?"

"Her twin Dazy, yes, look I need an answer damn it, she's missing with Jayden and me, my sisters, husband and brother can't keep looking after their son." I say aggravated.

"Woah, she had a kid? And no, we haven't seen her."

I feel the tears start up. "DAMNIT!" I shout. I wipe them away. "She's been missing for a week, this is the longest I've ever gone being away from her."

They gave me looks of sympathy. "Sorry,"

"Don't say that, please. I hate that fucking word." I growl out.

"Try their phones."

"They left them in her room."

"They were supposed to move to their new house, well October was supposed to move in with Amaya and her son into a new place, Jayden was gonna stay in was the main house..." I mumble. I turn and head to my car and check her house, only to be dissapointed, she wasn't there, but someone else was. "Who the hell are you?" I ask them rudely.

"I just bought this place." the person said.

"No you didn't, my sister bought it about a week and a half ago." I say narrowing my eyes.

"They said-"

"Get off her property before I arrest you for trespassing." I growl, I look around, and frown when no one was there. I turn and head out to the main house. "Kyle, we should be moving into the house." I say as I walk in on him packing.

"I know," he mutters, "The place is fully furnished, so we don't need to go shopping for that, but other things need to be."

When we finished packing, I thought it would be easy, but it wasn't. We put the boxes into his truck bed, and then put the girls in their car seats, and take them to the new house, I put them in their play pen, and help unpack, we set up the nursery and then unpack their stuff, then head downstairs.

"Kyle, you unpack our room, and I'll get lunch." I say heading out. I take his truck, and head in, then start shopping to stock up the kitchen. I sigh and then get help in unloading it into the truck, "Thanks." I say to the poor teen who looked really tired. I go to a local subway and get sandwich's made for me and Kyle. Then head home. "Kyle," I say opening the door.

"Upstairs!" he shouts.

"I need help unloadi-" I froze seeing his friends come down.

"We were helping unpack stuff." they say.

"Thanks, uhm, can you three help unload the groceries?" I ask them. They nod and start unloading everything and helped unpack the stuff. "If your hungry help yourself to anything." I say taking Kyles food up to him, then head back down and grab some baby food to feed the twins.

When I finished I ate my own sandwich. I helped unpack and then we take everyone to the store to go shopping for much needed things, like drapes, sheets, towels, and especially candles. I had finished doing that when I found Kyle and the guys talking with some other guys. "Kyle get your ass over here and help me." I yell at him.

"Mama bear is mad." Matt teases.

"Matt I am not in the fuckin' mood today, my sister and brother in law are missin', my kids won't stop cryin' and me and Kyle just moved, so for your balls sake I would shut up." I snap at him angrily.

"Dazy, shh, calm down okay?" Kyle asks me, hugging me tightly.

"I miss them Ky." I whimper.

"I know what will make you happier." he takes my phone and starts to video tape everyone.

"KYLE LEE SMITH!" I shout as he gets me in the video.

"Delete it." I growl.

"Nope!" he says putting my phone up higher.

"Kyle Lee, you do not want me to embarrass you in front of your friends now do you?" I ask him, one hand on my hip and the other held out to take the phone. "You guys know when I went to his house after we started dating, we were 15, and I wanted to surprise him, I opened his door and found him dancing to I Will Survive in his underwear."

"I can totally see him doing that." Lee says laughing. Kyle was red and he put the phone in my hands.

"Good Boy." I say kissing him lightly, I turn to my daughters and laugh seeing that they had started to mess with Matt. "Kyle help me bring this stuff to the check out please?" I ask him, making my eyes go wider for mock innocence. He nods and I chuckle as I walk with his friends. "It'll be a few minutes till he realizes I'm not in step with him." I say to his friends, they chuckle and of course, a couple minutes later, Kyle noticed I wasn't with him.

"I'm right here honey." I tell him, I step in place with him and help him put stuff on the belt thing. I grin as Sarah hits Matt. "Matt can you carry Sarah?" I ask him.

He nods, and she slaps him in the face. "She doesn't like uncle Matt." I say laughing. I pass Sami to Pete and she passed out easily. I slide my card on the thingy, and put in my pin, then put the stuff in the cart.

When we got to the house I started to unload stuff and put them on the windows, and put the candles in all different rooms. "Kyle, can you put the office stuff in my office?" I ask him, pointing to the door next to our room.

He nods and does that and then I start to make dinner. "Are you guys staying for dinner or not?" I ask them, pulling out stuff to make spaghetti.

"Uh, if its alright with you guys."

"It's fine," I tell them smiling lightly. "You three are always welcome over, as long as its a reasonable time." I pull a mike's hard out the fridge and open it, then take a sip as I make the noodles.

"How do you get alcohol? You're only 19."

"My older brother." I say grinning. "Plus, I have my German I.D., when your in Germany, you can drink at the age of 16."

I finish doing that and then put on the meatballs, and chop up garlic and onion. "Wait! Is anyone here allergic to Garlic or Onions?" I ask. Everyone shakes their heads. "Good." I say pouring them in and flipping the meatballs around. I add the sauce and then mix it to them, the noodles finished boiling so I put them in the strainer in the sink, then add them to the sauce. I hit the dinner bell on the wall that I had Kyle add and everyone came in, Lee and Pete carrying the twins. I make bowls for everyone and then set them at the table. "There's ton left, so if you want seconds then you can get it." I say settling in my seat.We ate in silence till the girls grin, and start to make noises.

Everyone left and I put the girls into their bassinets, and went to me and Kyle's room. I shower and then dry my hair and put on some clean under garments and a singlet, then go to bed.

I woke to someone ringing the doorbell, so I head down rubbing my eyes and open the door after unlocking it. "What?" I snap.

"Is Kyle there?" it was Lee.

"Urgh! Let me go get him." I growl out, stomping down the hall to our room.

"Kyle get your ass up, Lee is in the living room." he groaned and rolled over. "KYLE GET YOUR ASS UP AND GO TALK TO LEE!" I scream at him. He got up and glared at me before heading out there. I lay down and go back to sleep.

"GET UP!" I look up to see Kyle and his friends hovering over me.

"If you don't step out the door, I will shoot you." I growl pulling open my side drawer and pulling out a gun. They looked shocked, "I am tired, I need sleep, so leave." I tell them, putting the gun under my pillow and laying my head down.

"Dazy, the station called."

"What happened?" I ask sitting up, I run a hand through my hair, and got up, I pull a pair of skinnies out of a drawer and pull them on, then pull on one of Kyle's plaid shirts, and push the sleeves up. I pull my hair into a messy bun, then do my makeup.

"They said they caught a person with some of Trisha's stuff."

"I was taken off her case-"

"It has blood on it women! Now go and check if its hers!"

"I AM NOT ALOUD TOO! I WAS TAKEN OFF THE CASE!" I shout back. I slam my fist into the wall and it throbs, but I ignore the pain.

Kyle looked worried, and I check the wall, it only had a small hole in it, 'bout the size of my fist. I follow him into the bathroom and he helps me bandage it. I rub my eyes and then I head down and make lunch.

"So what exactly is it that you do?" Pete asks,

"I'm a forensics scientist." I say yawning and finishing making the stuff. I put my head on the counter and Kyle wraps his arms around me.

"Don't worry Dizzy," he murmurs.

I shake my head. "Kyle, my sister is missing, my TWIN SISTER, the one that I looked up to for reassurance that everything is alright, is GONE." I tell him exasperated.

"Just don't worry or the babies will sense it and not sleep." he tells me.

I sigh and lean into him. "Wait- don't you guys have school?" I ask.

"Not today, its saturday."

I 'oh', then hand out the food, and head up to the girls. "HEY KYLE! WE HAVE TO GO TO A COMPUTER STORE!" I shout from the top of the stairs.

"What for?" he asks after I come down.

"I need more computer screens and stuff." I say. "I'm leaving the girls with you, so don't hurt them." I tell him. "I'm taking the cruiser, incase I spot Aaron." I say, kissing him lightly.

He wraps his arms around me. "I love you." he murmurs, nuzzling my neck. I laugh.

"Love you too." I say, pulling away. I put on my gun belt and put my badge on its chain, and put it on, then grab my wallet and phone, along with my keys. I was at the computer store, and had gotten enough stuff to make my office at home look kinda like my lab, and had gotten loads of people to help bring it to the car. On my way home, I got a bad feeling, one that only happened a few times. I shake my head and go in. Only to face Macon who held a gun to Kyle's head, and another gun pointed at his friends and my daughters. I pull out one of mine, and point it at Macon.

"DROP THE GUN RIVERS" I shout, he jumped, but held onto them firmly. I press a pager on my belt, signaling where I am, and I need back up. "You need to put the gun down, please Mace." I ask him, feeling disappointed.

"You're mad at me." he whimpers.

"No Macon, I'm disappointed, you're holding my husband and friends and my daughters, YOUR NIECES! at gun point. I'm disappointed in you." I say sadly. "Mace, I always acted and took up the motherly role for you along with Anna since your mom and dad still haven't been found. All because I wanted you to be a good person." I murmur. He looked lost. "Put the guns down Macey, I just want my ice cream buddy back." I tell him, giving him a sad look. He didn't lower them. "Please Macon, their my life, I wouldn't be able to live without Kyle and my babies. Please." I beg him.

"DROP THE GUNS!" back up had arrived, and I told them to step back.

"Macon please!" I ask him. "Put the guns down slowly." I tell him. He shook his head. "Macon I'll put mine down if you put yours down."

"No." he states stubbornly.

"Macon, October would never love you like that, she loves you like your her brother, do you think she would want you killing her family? Her brother-in-law? Her neices? Her twin sister? No. She would never want you to kill them, she would kill you if that were to happen." I tell him, tears were in his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

"I want to know where my October is."

"No one knows Macon, now put the guns down. God, can't we go a day without something bad happening?" I ask looking at the ceiling.

"Apparently not."

I chuckle. "Macon, just drop the guns okay?" I ask him softly.

He looked at me, "You know, in a way, you look almost exactly like October."

"No, I don't, we don't look alike all that much, she looks like mom and I look like dad." I sigh in frustration. "Look can you put the fucking guns down? Or do I have to blow your fucking brains out?!" I ask him angrily, stepping forward.

"Dazy," he looked shocked. I close my eyes.

"It's officer Smith." I growl. "Now put the guns down before I go mama wolf on your stupid ass." I snap. He looked shocked, but put the guns down. "Everyone, may go home." I say, putting mine away and walking over to him. I kick the guns away and Kyle runs to the girls and hugs them to his chest, I smack Macon really hard. "YOU FUCKING CRAZY ASS-"

"Woah there mama bear." Pete says picking me up and pulling me away from hitting him.

"LET ME GO!" I scream. I kick Pete where the sun don't shine and launch myself at Macon. "YOU TRIED TO KILL MY FAMILY YOU FUCKING PRICK!" I scream hitting him square in the nose. I hear a crack, but continue to hit him. I stopped to catch my breath, and swayed in my spot. I grab onto Macon for support before letting go of his arm, and standing straight. "Get out of my house." I tell him deadly calm.

"Dazy," he looked broken.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALONE YOU MONSTER! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE! LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE! LEAVE ANNIE, AMAYA, AND JAYDEN ALONE! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I scream. I feel the tears fall.

"I'm sorry Dazy."

"JUST GET OUT!" I scream pointing at the door.

He looked at me, then turned and left. I blew out a breath and look over at Kyle and the rest. I crack a smile. "I said I would go mama wolf on him." I say softly. They birst out laughing, and I grab my girls from them, I hug them to me tightly.

"I love you babies," I murmur, then I pass them to Lee and I hug Kyle. "I love you." I whisper, tears over flowing.

He grins and kisses me. "I love you too, forever, and always." he whispers. The girls giggle and coo and I smile softly. "Macon would never have gotten the chance..." Kyle started.

"If I never left for office supplys." I then go oustide. "GUYS I NEED HELP!" I shout. I start bringing in stuff, then show them my office, which was down the hall from the kitchen. I start to set up everything, then start to sinc. them to the main computer, I plug in the rest of the wires, then grin as they start to work right. "KYLE! DID I GET ALL THE PLUGS RIGHT?" I shout. He came up and looked through them and I sigh through my nose.

"Yepp, you got them all right."

I grin happily, before heading down the hall to the kitchen and grab a drink. "Hey, Kyle, we should through a house party." I say grinning.

"No party's not after what happened at graduation and mid year this years."

"Please KyBear." I ask him, pouting.

He looked at me, then looked away sighing. "Dazy..."

"Kyle please!" I ask him, leaning into him. He looked down and smirked, I followed his gaze and then slapped him. "YOU PERVERT!" I shout, turning and about to walk away.

"You're my Mrs. Smith." Kyle mutters, pulling me into his chest.

"You're soo twisted." I tell him narrowing my eyes. Lee walks in and then walks out. "LEE! HELP!" I shout struggling out of his grasp. "KYLE SO HELP ME I WILL CUFF YOU TO THE COUNTER!" I shout. He kisses my neck quickly then starts to laugh. "Ky please let me go?" I ask him softly, giving him the puppy eyes. He growns and hides his face in my hair.

"But I don't wanna let you go." he tells me.

"Kyle, please." I beg him. He let me go and then I ran into the living room and stayed with the girls. I smirk against Sami's tummy as Kyle comes in. I blow a rasberry and she squeals and her giggles echo through the room.

"This is the perfect family moment."

"Pete, you just had to ruin it, didn't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...